Windows 10: Cannot verify student status

Discus and support Cannot verify student status in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am trying to verify my student status for my certification profile. however once i do type my university email and click on verify nothing happens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Ziad Ahmed 2019 T0170536, May 22, 2023.

1. Cannot verify student status

I am trying to verify my student status for my certification profile. however once i do type my university email and click on verify nothing happens and i recive no email back.

:)

Ziad Ahmed 2019 T0170536, May 22, 2023

2. I was unable to verify student status even though i supplied documentation

i was trying to shedule for az 900 exam and have voucher eligible for student account and to verfiy student status i have given documentation so but i got reply couldn't veify

Teja Vivek, May 22, 2023
  3. In store special student pricing

Hey there, KeeganNicol

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

If it is a Microsoft physical store you're going to, then you may be able to get the student discount when you pick your device up in store.

If this is another retailer then you will not be able to get your student discount (10% off) from there.

The best thing to do would be to contact the store directly and see what discounts do apply to you. Please be aware that you will need to verify you're a student. I verified my status by entering my email address and verifying the email they sent me. In
    person, they will need to see your student Identification card or UCAS card (If you live in the UK).

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), May 22, 2023
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Cannot verify student status

windows 10 after install, cant anything icons minimized and not active. also shows not verified user wont sync until verified?verify button doesn't work

Hi David,

Please answer this question to assist you better.

Are you referring to Microsoft Account verification?

I suggest you to refer the link below and follow the steps suggested to verify your Microsoft Account.

Why do I need to verify my email address?

You may also refer the link below for two step verification.

About two-step verification

Do let us know the status of the issue to assist you better. Thank you.

Pavan_N, May 22, 2023
Thema:

Cannot verify student status

1. Cannot verify student status - Similar Threads - Cannot verify student

2. Credentials cannot be verified

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Credentials cannot be verified: I recently changed the email for my 365 acct.now I cannot log into my windows laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/credentials-cannot-be-verified/1222b99c-c413-47db-8b13-6e7fd869fd8d
  3. Cannot verify student status

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot verify student status: I am trying to verify my student status for my certification profile. however once i do type my university email and click on verify nothing happens and i recive no email back....
  4. Cannot verify student status

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot verify student status: I am trying to verify my student status for my certification profile. however once i do type my university email and click on verify nothing happens and i recive no email back....
  5. I was unable to verify student status even though i supplied documentation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was unable to verify student status even though i supplied documentation: i was trying to shedule for az 900 exam and have voucher eligible for student account and to verfiy student status i have given documentation so but i got reply couldn't veify...
  6. I was unable to verify student status even though i supplied documentation

I was unable to verify student status even though i supplied documentation: i was trying to shedule for az 900 exam and have voucher eligible for student account and to verfiy student status i have given documentation so but i got reply couldn't veify...
  7. Cannot verify

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot verify: I am WIlliam D issaMy Hotmail.com account is: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** have had that account for decades.I pay $20, or $70 office365? very yearI am locked out.I need my account.I try to log in.I am told to verifyI try.I get the code, enter it, then am...
  8. Cannot verify

Cannot verify: I am WIlliam D issaMy Hotmail.com account is: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** have had that account for decades.I pay $20, or $70 office365? very yearI am locked out.I need my account.I try to log in.I am told to verifyI try.I get the code, enter it, then am...
  9. Cannot VERIFY Identity

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot VERIFY Identity: I cannot VERIFY my identity in my account. When I try I get the unhelpful response that 'something' went wrong. I have issues possibly related to this, such as the fact that my main email account which is part of my identity (Outlook) has stopped working and attempts to fix...
  10. Cannot VERIFY Identity

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot VERIFY Identity: I cannot VERIFY my identity in my account. When I try I get the unhelpful response that 'something' went wrong. I have issues possibly related to this, such as the fact that my main email account which is part of my identity (Outlook) has stopped working and attempts to fix...