Windows 10: Cannot verify windows account associated with my digital window license

Discus and support Cannot verify windows account associated with my digital window license in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello!In preparation for building a new PC, I setup a fresh windows account using a new @outlook.com address and associated my digital license with it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by J_Smith_2222, Apr 20, 2022.

1. Cannot verify windows account associated with my digital window license

Hello!In preparation for building a new PC, I setup a fresh windows account using a new @outlook.com address and associated my digital license with it. I did not use this new account for emailing or any other uses, it was solely for associating with my Windows Digital License. Upon building my new PC and installing a fresh copy of windows 10, I was unable to access my windows account using the user name/password associated with this account. I was able to confirm the password as it was saved in my Chrome passwords. I have also verified this account name is correct by trying to create a new one

:)

J_Smith_2222, Apr 20, 2022

2. Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

This is what i get on step 2

Cannot verify windows account associated with my digital window license [​IMG]

MCardona81, Apr 20, 2022
  3. guniu Win User
    Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License

Hey, I have a question.
    Do you think the digital license is saved on my MSA after i changed back to my local account?

What I mean by that:
    I Added MSA to my Windows 10 and it said in Activation tab "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account", and my PC was in device list of my MSA.
    But I don't like the fact that I have to type in password every time I boot up. It's my private PC, I don't need password, I never had. So I switched back to my Local account. But now it's back to "Windows is activated with a digital license" only, and the PC is also gone from the device list on my MSA account.
    Do you think it actually unlinked the license, or maybe because I logged in once, it saved anyway, and I will be good with activating in the future on a changed machine?

guniu, Apr 20, 2022
  4. Cannot verify windows account associated with my digital window license

How to verify that my Windows 10 licence is associated with my Hotmail/Microsoft account

Do those steps:

• Use the keyboard shortcut Windows-I to open the Settings application.
    • Select Update & Security.
    • Select Activation

Cannot verify windows account associated with my digital window license SU1Ru.png

Here you see the current status. If the account has no licence you can click on Add an account, enter your account data and the account gets the license added.

You can see this in the next step in the same dialog:

Cannot verify windows account associated with my digital window license Gc0yx.png

magicandre1981, Apr 20, 2022
Thema:

Cannot verify windows account associated with my digital window license

1. Cannot verify windows account associated with my digital window license - Similar Threads - Cannot verify account

2. Digital license If you associated or signed onto a Microsoft Account or associated your...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Digital license If you associated or signed onto a Microsoft Account or associated your...: Digital license If you associated or signed onto a Microsoft Account or associated your MSA with your digital license, that will be your MSA containing the digital license....
  3. Digital license If you associated or signed onto a Microsoft Account or associated your...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Digital license If you associated or signed onto a Microsoft Account or associated your...: Digital license If you associated or signed onto a Microsoft Account or associated your MSA with your digital license, that will be your MSA containing the digital license....
  4. Digital license If you associated or signed onto a Microsoft Account or associated your...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot verify windows account associated with my digital window license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot verify windows account associated with my digital window license: Hello!In preparation for building a new PC, I setup a fresh windows account using a new @outlook.com address and associated my digital license with it. I did not use this new account for emailing or any other uses, it was solely for associating with my Windows Digital...
  6. Cannot verify windows account associated with my digital window license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot verify windows account associated with my digital window license: Hello!In preparation for building a new PC, I setup a fresh windows account using a new @outlook.com address and associated my digital license with it. I did not use this new account for emailing or any other uses, it was solely for associating with my Windows Digital...
  7. Associate Windows 10 Digital License with a Microsoft Account While Using a Local Account

Associate Windows 10 Digital License with a Microsoft Account While Using a Local Account: I'm about to rebuild my PC. All I'm keeping is my graphics card and SSD. It is my understanding that I will have to reactivate Windows 10 after such drastic hardware changes. I use a local account on my machine, so my digital license isn't associated with my Microsoft...
  8. Windows cannot verify the digital signature for GamePanel.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot verify the digital signature for GamePanel.exe: I recently made a ticket for an issue i had with updating and one of the solution was as follows: "Navigate to below folders and delete all the content of below folders This will remove all pending updates and will refresh the update cache, removing all update history and...
  9. Cannot login to my Outlook Account to associate my digital license so I can reinstall...

Cannot login to my Outlook Account to associate my digital license so I can reinstall...: Hello, I am trying to fresh install Windows 10 on my HP Envy 360. I am currently running into a login issue with my Microsoft @outlook.com account to associate my digital license. My goal is to use my current 1 TB HDD as storage data and my M.2 SSD 250 GB to be bootable...
  10. Windows 10 licenses on my Digital account?

Windows 10 licenses on my Digital account?: How can I find my Windows 10 licenses on my digital account? I would like to know which version (home/pro/OEM/retail) as well. I have multiple computers running different licenses and when something fails or I replace a computer with a new one I need to know what to install....