Windows 10: Cannot verify

Discus and support Cannot verify in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am WIlliam D issaMy Hotmail.com account is: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** have had that account for decades.I pay $20, or $70... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Doctor Bill2, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Cannot verify

I am WIlliam D issaMy Hotmail.com account is: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** have had that account for decades.I pay $20, or $70 office365? very yearI am locked out.I need my account.I try to log in.I am told to verifyI try.I get the code, enter it, then am told the service is unavailableI try again.I am told to wait until tomorrow.I waitedThe same thing again. I NEED AND WANT MY ACCOUNTTechnically, I seem to be able to receive.I cannot send.

:)

Doctor Bill2, Jan 14, 2022
  2. axe0 Win User

BSOD hidclass.syss with verifier enabled

Hi DocSams,

Could you upload the memory dump, C:\Windows\MEMORY.dmp, to onedrive and post a share link. The minidumps provided severely lack in data.

If you haven't yet, please disable driver verifier.
    Resetting driver verifier options (recommended in this order)
    1. In normal mode open an administrator command prompt and enter the below command
    2. In safe mode open an administrator command prompt and enter the below command
    3. On 3 boot failures, you'll boot automatically to the recovery options,
      • click Troubleshoot
      • go to the advanced options
      • choose command prompt
      • enter the below command
    4. Boot with the recovery media, see above 4 steps in option 3.
    5. Via the recovery options or recovery media, select a restore point prior enabling driver verifier
    Code:

3. Forum users with Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange account

The two-step verification emails show up in my inbox but I added a rule to mark the domain name safe a long time ago (verified that "techpowerup.com" is still in the safe sender list).

FordGT90Concept, Jan 14, 2022
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Cannot verify

windows 10 after install, cant anything icons minimized and not active. also shows not verified user wont sync until verified?verify button doesn't work

Hi David,

Please answer this question to assist you better.

Are you referring to Microsoft Account verification?

I suggest you to refer the link below and follow the steps suggested to verify your Microsoft Account.

Why do I need to verify my email address?

You may also refer the link below for two step verification.

About two-step verification

Do let us know the status of the issue to assist you better. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

Cannot verify

1. Cannot verify - Similar Threads - Cannot verify

2. How to reset PIN if you cannot verify the account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reset PIN if you cannot verify the account?: My laptop does not allow me to log in via my Microsoft account. It just says: "Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your PIN again."When setting up the PIN it only allows me to send a text message to my old...
  3. How to reset PIN if you cannot verify the account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset PIN if you cannot verify the account?: My laptop does not allow me to log in via my Microsoft account. It just says: "Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your PIN again."When setting up the PIN it only allows me to send a text message to my old...
  4. wfpcapture service cannot start, because Windows cannot verify the digital signature for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wfpcapture service cannot start, because Windows cannot verify the digital signature for...: Hello,I often use Microsoft Message Analyzer on my virtual machine. Now, I wanted to use it on my local computer, but I can't start monitoring with Loopback and Unencrypted IPSEC scenario, because I receive the following error: "Fail to start live consumer Unable to start...
  5. wfpcapture service cannot start, because Windows cannot verify the digital signature for...

wfpcapture service cannot start, because Windows cannot verify the digital signature for...: Hello,I often use Microsoft Message Analyzer on my virtual machine. Now, I wanted to use it on my local computer, but I can't start monitoring with Loopback and Unencrypted IPSEC scenario, because I receive the following error: "Fail to start live consumer Unable to start...
  6. wfpcapture service cannot start, because Windows cannot verify the digital signature for...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware Code 39, Windows cannot verify the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware Code 39, Windows cannot verify the...: After windows update KB5034763 for Windows 10 pro, my IntelR Ethernet Controller 3 I225-V will not load. Device Manager gives the following error:Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. Code 39Windows cannot verify the...
  8. Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware Code 39, Windows cannot verify the...

Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware Code 39, Windows cannot verify the...: After windows update KB5034763 for Windows 10 pro, my IntelR Ethernet Controller 3 I225-V will not load. Device Manager gives the following error:Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. Code 39Windows cannot verify the...
  9. Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware Code 39, Windows cannot verify the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. cannot verify microsoft account to back up

cannot verify microsoft account to back up: My microsoft account has my old business email on it and i no longer have that. I am trying to back up my computer but need to verify my account to do so and I am unable to verify it because I don't have that email. I have gone through the verification form to submit...