Windows 10: cannot verifying my identity in accounts info. to create hello pin

Discus and support cannot verifying my identity in accounts info. to create hello pin in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; when i want verifing to microsoft account. It will show "something wents wrong". I cannot understant what i will do. There is no soution on youtube... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by SunilChoudhary6, Feb 11, 2021.

1. cannot verifying my identity in accounts info. to create hello pin

when i want verifing to microsoft account. It will show "something wents wrong". I cannot understant what i will do. There is no soution on youtube videos. please help me. i cannot create hello pin

:)

SunilChoudhary6, Feb 11, 2021

2. I Can't Verify Identity of User Account on Windows 10

Please ... I can't verify the identity of my Windows user account (Microsoft Account) on Windows 10 on my laptop. But, I can access my Outlook Email and Microsoft Account that connected to that Windows user account. I upgraded the security info to my latest mobile number, because I lost my handphone.

When I verify the identity of user account in Settings> Accounts> Your Info > Verify ...

cannot verifying my identity in accounts info.  to create hello pin [​IMG]

There is no choice for my latest mobile number, but ONLY option for my old number. Next, according to the instructions provided, I chose the "I don't have any of these" option and click "Update Online" then updating my Microsoft account's info security,..

but when I am back to the Settings, there is still no option for my latest mobile number. I have tried to click it many times, but my latest mobile number is not listed. So I still can't verify my identity of my Windows account.

I have repeatedly tried this, including updating the security info about my latest mobile number for my Microsoft account and then restarting Windows 10, but there is still no choice of my latest number for identity verification.

However, I can verify identity on the Administrator account on Windows 10 on the same laptop.

So... What should I do? Is it important to verify the identity of a Microsoft user account in Windows 10? Can I change the Microsoft email address on a Windows account that has already been created?

aderabalan, Feb 11, 2021
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Login with PIN and Hello

Hi Jean,

Windows 10 includes multiple options to sign-in to your account, including the ability to sign-in using a PIN and Windows Hello, which uses facial recognition. For us to provide a solution suited to your concern, we need additional information. Can
    you answer the questions below?

• How are you setting the PIN and Hello?
    • Which build version of Windows is your PC running on?
    • Were there any error codes or messages?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to set up PIN.

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Click the Add button for the PIN and set your PIN.
    • Do the same for the Windows Hello.

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, Feb 11, 2021
  4. WWilliams Win User

cannot verifying my identity in accounts info. to create hello pin

identity will not verify

my identity will not verify in my info

WWilliams, Feb 11, 2021
Thema:

cannot verifying my identity in accounts info. to create hello pin

1. cannot verifying my identity in accounts info. to create hello pin - Similar Threads - cannot verifying identity

2. Cannot verify identity

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot verify identity: Hello!I'm having trouble with my Microsoft account. I cannot log in to certain areas "an illegal state change was requested" or verify my account in Win 10 settings -> Your Info -> Verify. I first noticed when I tried to log into my account in Minecraft and later in the...
  3. Cannot verify identity ask for pin that was never set.

Cannot verify identity ask for pin that was never set.: A few years back I set up my mothering law laptop from new. WEcopied down and the user name and password. AND DID NOT SET A PIN. From time to time BT force her to change her email password,no issues change the password then update in windows. But this time we cannot...
  4. Random requests for PIN to verify my identity.

Random requests for PIN to verify my identity.: I get random request to verify "it's me" by re-entering my PIN. That can happen almost any time and when I do re-enter my PIN, sometimes it works but occasionally it does not. When it does not work, I must reboot Microsoft 365 Outlook and then it will "take." When it does...
  5. Cannot verify my identity

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot verify my identity: In windows 10, I cannot verify my identity in the "Your Info" tab under settings in Windows 10 because that account email doesn't exist. I have a Microsoft account but when I try to enter that information to verify I get the error "An illegal state change was requested"...
  6. Cannot Verify Identity

Cannot Verify Identity: Hi, I have tried to Verify my identity through the Settings > Account > Verify, but when i click verify and enter my password i get the following error message: We couldn't sign you in An illegal state change was requested If anyone knows how to resolve this...
  7. I cannot VERIFY my identity

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cannot VERIFY my identity: My email accounts in Mail need to be fixed, including Outlook, but when I try I get 'something went wrong' and 'Pin not available'. Then I get asked to VERIFY my identity, but I cannot do that either. When I try to get a security code sent , either to my designated phone...
  8. Cannot VERIFY Identity

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot VERIFY Identity: I cannot VERIFY my identity in my account. When I try I get the unhelpful response that 'something' went wrong. I have issues possibly related to this, such as the fact that my main email account which is part of my identity (Outlook) has stopped working and attempts to fix...
  9. Cannot VERIFY Identity

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot VERIFY Identity: I cannot VERIFY my identity in my account. When I try I get the unhelpful response that 'something' went wrong. I have issues possibly related to this, such as the fact that my main email account which is part of my identity (Outlook) has stopped working and attempts to fix...
  10. Verify my identity for my Microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Verify my identity for my Microsoft account: I need to verify my identity for my Microsoft account as I have a different cell phone number now. --- How do I do that? Everything else is the same as far as I know. Maybe I'll find out something different but now is the time to find out. My Windows version number is 1903...