Windows 10: Cannot view directories on Movies and TV app on a dlna server

Discus and support Cannot view directories on Movies and TV app on a dlna server in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have NAS media server with DLNA host that I use on my local network. I have an issue with movies and tv app that cannot view more than one hundred... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DanielFreeman5, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Cannot view directories on Movies and TV app on a dlna server

I have NAS media server with DLNA host that I use on my local network. I have an issue with movies and tv app that cannot view more than one hundred directories on a dlna server. Who encountered the same issue?

:)

DanielFreeman5, Dec 10, 2019
  2. hit440 Win User

Movies and TV app directory limit?

i am running a nas with dlna host on my local network, has anyone else ran into an issue with the movies and tv app not able to view more than 200 directories on a dlna server? it is exactly 200 objects that it stops at, i dont have an issue on any other
    dlna device, so it is specific to the movies and tv app

* Original title: movies and tv app directory limit?

hit440, Dec 10, 2019
  3. Suman_B Win User
    Movies and TV app directory limit?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are not able to view directories on Movies and TV app on a dlna server.

I suggest you to refer this article Help with Movies
    & TV app problems on Windows 10

It seems to be a known issue as several users are facing this issue, hence we would like you to provide the feedback on the
    Feedback Hub.

If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to post your query in the

TechNet
    , where you will be able to find support from professionals and members for issues related to DLNA server.

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Suman_B, Dec 10, 2019
  4. Cannot view directories on Movies and TV app on a dlna server

windows 10 DLNA server directories show no files

Windows 10, latest release, old problem. DLNA server provides directories to devices (stereo, tv...) but no directory content?

MichaelDincau, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

Cannot view directories on Movies and TV app on a dlna server

1. Cannot view directories on Movies and TV app on a dlna server - Similar Threads - Cannot view directories

2. Movies & TV app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movies & TV app: I did a reset on the Microsoft store app "Films & TV" and it disappeared from the "Apps & features" panel.and elsewhere...Tried to "Get" it from the store, but all that happens is the "Get" button greys out for a moment and then nothing....but it is still there and available...
  3. Movies & TV app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movies & TV app: I did a reset on the Microsoft store app "Films & TV" and it disappeared from the "Apps & features" panel.and elsewhere...Tried to "Get" it from the store, but all that happens is the "Get" button greys out for a moment and then nothing....but it is still there and available...
  4. Movies And TV App

Movies And TV App: Hello! My name is ShamefulHarp590, And i came to ask how my Movies & TV App is white themed, Unlike all other windows 10 users? My windows 10 version is 1511. My Movies & TV App also does not have the future to get subtitles, Is it my windows 10 version, Or is it the app?...
  5. Movies and TV apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Movies and TV apps: hello, recently i face something new problem in my pc. when i'm opening movies app for playing video, it's not working properly. i mean its not start properly just that its buffering. what's the solution of this app? if anyone knows, please let me know windows edition :...
  6. movie & tv app

movie & tv app: I keep trying to download the movies I buy off google play and the app but I cant downloD IT TO MY PC WHATS THE DEAL https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movie-tv-app/c7ddd054-1985-4abd-bad8-618927d95c36
  7. Movies & TV and WMP not showing on TV as server?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Movies & TV and WMP not showing on TV as server?: Hi all. I've done a fresh install of Win10 (Ver. 1909) on one machine and an upgrade on another from Win7 Ultimate (Win10 Ver. 1903). The former doesn't show the PC on my LG C8 OLED when I use it's video player app as a listed server. I can cast to it with individual files...
  8. movies and tv app directory limit?

movies and tv app directory limit?: i am running a nas with dlna host on my local network, has anyone else ran into an issue with the movies and tv app not able to view more than 200 directories on a dlna server? it is exactly 200 objects that it stops at, i dont have an issue on any other dlna device, so it...
  9. Movies & TV app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Movies & TV app: Where do I find next on your Movies and tv player it's frustration that I can't play all my videos at once and skip when I want https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movies-tv-app/57ca99c5-1290-40cb-8017-7a154d17a8cd
  10. Movies and tv app start up view

Movies and tv app start up view: Movies and tv app always starts in full screen. How do you get it start with taskbar showing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movies-and-tv-app-start-up-view/12d38d88-e0cf-4700-bebc-0a49b15bdb40