Windows 10: cannot view windows 10 after reset

Discus and support cannot view windows 10 after reset in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; yesterday I decided to reset my windows 10 pc and I clicked on "reset" and "keep personal files" after that I continued with the reset and let it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jamieh7, Dec 26, 2021.

1. Jamieh7 Win User

cannot view windows 10 after reset

yesterday I decided to reset my windows 10 pc and I clicked on "reset" and "keep personal files" after that I continued with the reset and let it reset, but afhoulter 12 hours the pc would say it was on and my keyboard & mouse would also say it was connected. But my pc wouldn't connect to my monitor. I checked to make the monitor was okay and it was fine, it connected to other devices So I turned the pc on and off and unplugged it. My pc says it is on and I hear the fan running. The keyboard and mouse are connect but I cannot access it. Is the pc still resetting? Should I leave it be?

:)

Jamieh7, Dec 26, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 26, 2021
  3. ineuw Win User
    How to Change the Group by View of a Folder in Windows 10 tutorial

The delay to reply was unrelated to this topic. I was preparing to add a disc drive. The preferred view is working now, and here is the step by step list of what I did, and it includes an additional step at the end. I also rebooted after each step.

1. Reset all views to default.
    2. Rebooted.
    3. Changed the "My Pc" view to Details and set the "Group By" to [None]. But left everything else at default.
    4. Rebooted.
    5. "My Pc" view retained the selected setting, alphabetically ordered "Details" without grouping.
    6. Switched to Drive C:\, set it to "Details" and changed the column order to "Name, Size Type and Date". Grouping is available but not applied by the default settings.
    7. Rebooted.
    8. "My Pc" lost the settings, reverted to "Tile" and "Group by" was active again.
    9. Reconfigured to "Details" and set the "Group By" to [None].
    10. Rebooted.
    11. "My Pc" view retained the selected settings. Alphabetically ordered "Details" without grouping.

ineuw, Dec 26, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 26, 2021
Thema:

1. cannot view windows 10 after reset - Similar Threads - cannot view reset

2. Cannot reactivate windows 10 after hard reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot reactivate windows 10 after hard reset: Hi,I have just hard reseted my system by using "Reset this PC" button in "Recovery" options. The problem is that I wanted to remove all files because I had some problems with system and I hoped that completely cleaning it will help and after reseting and reinstalling windows...
  3. Cannot reactivate windows 10 after hard reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot reactivate windows 10 after hard reset: Hi,I have just hard reseted my system by using "Reset this PC" button in "Recovery" options. The problem is that I wanted to remove all files because I had some problems with system and I hoped that completely cleaning it will help and after reseting and reinstalling windows...
  4. Cannot reactivate windows 10 after hard reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. cannot view windows 10 after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot view windows 10 after reset: yesterday I decided to reset my windows 10 pc and I clicked on "reset" and "keep personal files" after that I continued with the reset and let it reset, but afhoulter 12 hours the pc would say it was on and my keyboard & mouse would also say it was connected. But my pc...
  6. cannot view windows 10 after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot view windows 10 after reset: yesterday I decided to reset my windows 10 pc and I clicked on "reset" and "keep personal files" after that I continued with the reset and let it reset, but afhoulter 12 hours the pc would say it was on and my keyboard & mouse would also say it was connected. But my pc...
  7. Cannot access NAS after resetting windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot access NAS after resetting windows 10: Ok. Driving me mad. Linkstation attached via ethernet to network. Static IP 192.168.0.2 Can access via other devices on network. NAS software can 'see' the device and confirms the IP address. I can access 192.168.0.2 through browser. Windows saw the device fine until I...
  8. Factory reset and cannot view old files

Factory reset and cannot view old files: I factory resetted my laptop which had windows 8. I installed windows 10 and logged back in with the same Microsoft account but i do not see my old files. I see that i would have backup in my Microsoft account online. I need to view the old back up and get them back on my...
  9. i cannot log in after a reset on windows 10.

i cannot log in after a reset on windows 10.: after the latest update, my audio quit working so i did a reset. now i can't even log in! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-log-in-after-a-reset-on-windows-10/f34ae037-2e15-4d19-ab6a-8ce65967634e
  10. Cannot boot PC after resetting WIndows 10

Cannot boot PC after resetting WIndows 10: Hi I upgraded my Windows 7 Home Basic to Windows 10 yesterday. It was successfully activated. I loved the UI and animation. But I could not sign into my Microsoft account, hence could not use Cortana or sign into store. I got "Something went wrong" error all the time....