Windows 10: Cannot wirelessly connect to my Canon printer

Discus and support Cannot wirelessly connect to my Canon printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Cannot connect to my Canon MF4880 printer wirelessly on my PC with Windows 10 but have no problem with iPad. I've tried multiple times over maybe a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DanielLyons4, May 20, 2020.

1. Cannot wirelessly connect to my Canon printer

Cannot connect to my Canon MF4880 printer wirelessly on my PC with Windows 10 but have no problem with iPad. I've tried multiple times over maybe a year or more to no success. If I want to print from my PC, I have to connect by USB then set up printer in wired connection. Then disconnect then cable and reset to wireless mode for printing from my iPad.

I've spend countless hours removing and reinstalling multiple times. updating drivers, says up to date. starting with Canon initial installation CD which always says the computer already has most current drivers. Uninstall and reset WiFi connection to printer. shouldnt be the problem since I can print wirelessly from iPad using a Canon Business Print app.

But nothing I do allows my pc to wirelessly connect to the printer. I learned how to print using my iPad only after I gave up with this problem on my pc. So can't blame it on the iPad.

:)

DanielLyons4, May 20, 2020
  2. lavajunk Win User

Can't print wirelessly with Canon MX700 using windows 10

I bought a Windows 10 laptop and am no longer able to print wirelessly. My printer is a Canon MX700. If I connect directly to the printer I am able to print. I can also print wirelessly from another laptop that has Windows 7 device wirelessly. When I
    look at the Canon website for my OS (Windows 10 64 bit) it indicates that Windows 10 is not supported or does not require a driver. When I check settings, I can see the printer but its listed as offline.

How can I get my Canon MX700 to work wirelessly with my Windows 10 64 bit laptop?

By the way - I even tried downloading an older version of the print driver, but it didn't work.

lavajunk, May 20, 2020
  3. OldMike65 Win User
    Canon Printer listed under Disk drives?

Just a question for you guys, in my device manager my canon printer is listed under Disk drives, USB connection??
    Its also listed correctly under printers too. Should I remove it from being listed under disk drives?? or leave it alone?
    Thanks guys.

OldMike65, May 20, 2020
  4. Cannot wirelessly connect to my Canon printer

Canon printer wifi trouble

Hey,

I installed my canon pixma mg3210 with the newest driver and I choose wifi connection.

Eveyrthing works fine until I turn off the printer then my laptop doesn't detect the printer anymore.
    Basically, the printer is offline.

DarkWhisper, May 20, 2020
Thema:

Cannot wirelessly connect to my Canon printer

1. Cannot wirelessly connect to my Canon printer - Similar Threads - Cannot wirelessly connect

2. Virgin Media Hub 5 won't connect to Canon wireless printer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virgin Media Hub 5 won't connect to Canon wireless printer.: Recently upgraded my Virgin Media account and received a Hub 5 router. No problems connecting laptop, tablet or mobile to network, but my Canon M495 printer won't connect. what am I doing wrong and is there any cure for this?...
  3. Virgin Media Hub 5 won't connect to Canon wireless printer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virgin Media Hub 5 won't connect to Canon wireless printer.: Recently upgraded my Virgin Media account and received a Hub 5 router. No problems connecting laptop, tablet or mobile to network, but my Canon M495 printer won't connect. what am I doing wrong and is there any cure for this?...
  4. I cannot connect my PC wirelessly to my HP printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cannot connect my PC wirelessly to my HP printer: I have trouble connecting my PC to my wireless printer. I can print on my iPad and my wife's Mac will print wirelessly! The printer is definitely connected to our internet! I just cannot print from my computer!...

new router and canon wireless printer is offline: new router from fios, everything works perfectly, except wireless printer cannot be made to print and remains offline ran all troubleshooters, have rebooted wireless laptop and power-cycled the canon more thanonce...
  6. I cannot print with my Canon Printer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot print with my Canon Printer: I cannot print with my Canon Printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-print-with-my-canon-printer/ebccee43-1724-47aa-9e0b-1887e835be12
  7. My Canon printer won't connect or print

My Canon printer won't connect or print: Please assist - the documents remain in the queue - it won't print https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-canon-printer-wont-connect-or-print/1cca49f5-5509-4d36-811e-16d4124e7006
  8. Download Driver & Setup Canon Wireless Printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Download Driver & Setup Canon Wireless Printer: We can download Canon products from here or visit www.canon.com/ijsetup or canon.com/ijsetup. Enter The New model number. Run the downloaded file to start the installation process. Follow the instruction on your screen. Suggest me the other method. It is not working for me....
  9. Canon Camera G9X Wireless connection

Canon Camera G9X Wireless connection: I have a Canon G9X mark2 camera. This camera will only transfer wirelessly. Following recent windows updates to Windows 10 I cannot transfer photos from camera to PC using the Camera Window software provided by Canon. If I reset the camera, the PC will try to upload photos...
  10. Cannot connect to wireless printer on Windows 10

Cannot connect to wireless printer on Windows 10: Hi. I have spent about 10 hours trying to solve this problem, and it's very frustrating. I have a Canon MG6220 printer that I have used for years with no problems. It is connected to my 5G wireless network and I can print from a variety of devices in my home with no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot connect canon printer to laptop