Windows 10: Cannot work with javaScript1.2 graph in IE11

Discus and support Cannot work with javaScript1.2 graph in IE11 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I upgraded Windows to 1803, Internet Explorer 11. After that moment I’ve faced an issue with drawing graphs using javaScript1.2 in Oracle pl/sql... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DianeBigley, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Cannot work with javaScript1.2 graph in IE11

I upgraded Windows to 1803, Internet Explorer 11. After that moment I’ve faced an issue with drawing graphs using javaScript1.2 in Oracle pl/sql program. The graphs are not being displayed correctly. The color bars with data are not showed up but numbers are there. I tried this program in Chrome and it is working

:)

DianeBigley, Apr 30, 2019
  2. 3870x2 Win User

Graphs you use on reviews?

we need to know what kind of graphs? the FPS graphs? or all together.
    I suggest using FLASH, for the best looking graph.

3870x2, Apr 30, 2019
  3. Shyy Guy Win User
    No Graph Called ResidentSet

Following the steps in the answer from here: Windows 10 Memory Leak

When it says "Open the MemUsage.etl with Windows Performance Analyzer (WPA.exe), drag and drop the graph ResidentSet from the left graph list to the analysis pane", there is such graph called ResidentSet.

Any idea why?

Shyy Guy, Apr 30, 2019
  4. Cannot work with javaScript1.2 graph in IE11

IE11 Jump List not working

Anyone having issues with IE11 jump list. I have IE pinned and normally right clicking it brings up a jump list but it's not doing anything now. I tried it in the start menu and get the same problem. I can launch it and use it just fine other than this. I checked reliability history and each time I try to access the jump list it generates a line 'Windows Shell Experience Host stopped working'.

Funnily enough I have a couple of pinned websites, facebook and amazon from IE11 and the jump lists are displaying just fine for these.

Scottyboy99, Apr 30, 2019
Thema:

Cannot work with javaScript1.2 graph in IE11

1. Cannot work with javaScript1.2 graph in IE11 - Similar Threads - Cannot javaScript1 graph

2. Performance graph not working properly.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Performance graph not working properly.: Whenever I open this to see the performance and go into F11 in my browser, it goes all glitchy What do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/performance-graph-not-working-properly/76fe9057-31df-4be5-b6c1-6c5cfb4b0431
  3. IE11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    IE11: I E 11 has disappeared from my desk top PC Nothing I do will reinstall it It does not show up anywhere. Can anyone please advise? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ie11/b33fc2b1-98da-45ba-b3af-ccd2a9a53d70
  4. IE11

in Windows 10 Customization
    IE11: where is IE11 on my PC? cannot find it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ie11/25759eaa-d976-4be1-88d6-9ae0a057782f
  5. IE11

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IE11: I went to Bonaire and tried to open Pandora on my laptop, got an error message "Pandora is not available in your area" now that i'm home I'm getting the same error message. I tried reseting IE11 it worked once and now it dosent....
  6. ie11

in Browsers and Email
    ie11: I installed win10 preview 10162,everything fine until I noticed no bookmarks/favorites folder or I wasn't looking in the right places(s). On the start/all programs /windows accessories there was ie so I added it to the desktop clicked on it to preview my favorites and now I...
  7. IE11 Jump List not working

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 Jump List not working: Anyone having issues with IE11 jump list. I have IE pinned and normally right clicking it brings up a jump list but it's not doing anything now. I tried it in the start menu and get the same problem. I can launch it and use it just fine other than this. I checked reliability...
  8. IE11 opens, will not work

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 opens, will not work: Open IE 11 in Win 10, get this msg; This page is accessing information that is not under its control. This posses a security risk. Do you want to continue? I deactivated it, reactivated, and shut down security, reduced to lowest lvl, but still get the same issues....
  9. IE11 Not working in Build 10074

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 Not working in Build 10074: Hello! I recently updated to build 10074 and IE11 will not launch at all! It is set as my default browser. Spartan (Edge) is working just fine...but I dont want to use it just yet as it doesnt store cookies and autofills logins. (among other reasons) Chrome opens just fine...
  10. Edge and IE11 cannot reach https://login.live.com

in Browsers and Email
    Edge and IE11 cannot reach https://login.live.com: Hello, I am unable to access Sign in to your Microsoft account on my desktop computer running Windows 10 on a home Ethernet network using Edge and IE11. I am connected to the Internet through a Fritz!Box 7490 DSL connection. I originally tried to solve this problem as a...