Windows 10: Cann't connect to Task Scheduler on a remote Windows server 2019/2022 core

Discus and support Cann't connect to Task Scheduler on a remote Windows server 2019/2022 core in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I have tried to manage scheduled tasks on windows server 2019/2022 from my workstations on Windows 10/11/Windows server with desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SeanTsang, Feb 22, 2022.

1. SeanTsang Win User

Cann't connect to Task Scheduler on a remote Windows server 2019/2022 core

Hi,I have tried to manage scheduled tasks on windows server 2019/2022 from my workstations on Windows 10/11/Windows server with desktop experience.However, I got the following error messages from both 2019 & 2022 servers:I have turned off firewalls and anti-virus softwares for testing==================================================================================Unhandled Exception in Managed Code Snap-inFX:{c7b8fb06-bfe1-4c2e-9217-7a69a95bbac4}Computer 'DC03.EXAMPLE.COM' cannot be connected. Verify that the network path is correct, the computer is available on the network, and that th

:)

SeanTsang, Feb 22, 2022
  2. flizer Win User

Task Scheduler run task when logged in Remotely

Hey everyone I tried using this guide (How To Easily Send Emails From The Windows Task Scheduler) to create a task that will send me an email whenever someone connects with RDP.The task works and sends the email if i run it, but i am unsure how to set it so that it activates when i connect through a remote session. I tried setting the task to trigger on remote session on any user but that didn't solve it. This is on a machine running Windows 10 Pro, that i use as a little server. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

flizer, Feb 22, 2022
  3. poppush Win User
    Get Audio Support On Windows Server 2022(Based On Win10) Server Core

In Windows Server 2022 Server Core, Which Is Based On Windows 10, The Server Core Edition(Which Has No GUI) Does Not Have Audio Support. However, I Need Audio Support. Even If I Install The Audio Driver, I Do Not Have The 'Windows Audio' Service. Even If I Import Audiosrv.dll And The Registry Of The Service, The Service Won't Start. How Can I Get Audio On Windows Server 2022 Server Core Edition?

poppush, Feb 22, 2022
  4. Cann't connect to Task Scheduler on a remote Windows server 2019/2022 core

Remote App Programs in Server 2019

Hi Team, Please find the scenario and let me know how I can deploy this.

Server 1 - MS Office Server (Published MS office applications as remote app)

Server 2 - Remote Desktop Session Host (Server 2019) - No MS office applications installed

Server 3 - Broker Server

Server 4 - License Server

Server 5 - RD Web Access

I have created a group policy and added URL (RD Web Access) under remote app and desktop connection and applied to server 2.

I will usually connect to server 2 to access my files which is server 2019. I tried to access an excel file in server 2019 and noticed not able to open with remote app program. If I set default program as EXCEL.RDP file then it opens remote desktop connection
    screen. Please help me with this and this is really urgent and I need to test and deploy.

Thanks,

Ram

Ramachandran Krishnamoorthy, Feb 22, 2022
Thema:

Cann't connect to Task Scheduler on a remote Windows server 2019/2022 core

1. Cann't connect to Task Scheduler on a remote Windows server 2019/2022 core - Similar Threads - Cann't connect Task

2. Task Scheduler Mail Trigger, Server 2022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Scheduler Mail Trigger, Server 2022: Dear All,We need a solution of Mail Trigger through Task scheduler who have to logged on server after triggering a mail send to other mail IDWe have tried a multiple way to trigger mail from server but not working, Kindly provide a solution.We are using Server 2022 Standard...
  3. Task Scheduler Mail Trigger, Server 2022

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Scheduler Mail Trigger, Server 2022: Dear All,We need a solution of Mail Trigger through Task scheduler who have to logged on server after triggering a mail send to other mail IDWe have tried a multiple way to trigger mail from server but not working, Kindly provide a solution.We are using Server 2022 Standard...
  4. Task Scheduler Mail Trigger, Server 2022

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Task Scheduler in Windows Server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Scheduler in Windows Server: Hi M.S Community, I need a suggestion and a solution regarding task scheduler. If I am using a HOST machine with 2 VM's running, and I want to restart all three machines. Can I set a task scheduler in HOST machine and will that be running on VM's as well ? If yes, then its...
  6. Task Scheduler in Windows Server

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Scheduler in Windows Server: Hi M.S Community, I need a suggestion and a solution regarding task scheduler. If I am using a HOST machine with 2 VM's running, and I want to restart all three machines. Can I set a task scheduler in HOST machine and will that be running on VM's as well ? If yes, then its...
  7. Cann't connect to Task Scheduler on a remote Windows server 2019/2022 core

Cann't connect to Task Scheduler on a remote Windows server 2019/2022 core: Hi,I have tried to manage scheduled tasks on windows server 2019/2022 from my workstations on Windows 10/11/Windows server with desktop experience.However, I got the following error messages from both 2019 & 2022 servers:I have turned off firewalls and anti-virus softwares...
  8. scheduled Tasks would not start in Windows Server 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    scheduled Tasks would not start in Windows Server 2019: Hello!Would anybody tell me if the Scheduled Tasks that are triggered by some eventIDs can still be used in Windows server 2019 ?I've got several tasks that work perfect in Windows Server 2008R2-2016, but do not work any more on Windows Server 2019, for example, this test...
  9. scheduled Tasks would not start in Windows Server 2019

scheduled Tasks would not start in Windows Server 2019: Hello!Would anybody tell me if the Scheduled Tasks that are triggered by some eventIDs can still be used in Windows server 2019 ?I've got several tasks that work perfect in Windows Server 2008R2-2016, but do not work any more on Windows Server 2019, for example, this test...
  10. scheduled Tasks would not start in Windows Server 2019

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security