Windows 10: Cann't start my P.C

Discus and support Cann't start my P.C in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Sir,there is some problem while starting my desktop.It displays to contact your manufaturer.kindly help me in getting start my window.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Amit singh3, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Cann't start my P.C

Sir,there is some problem while starting my desktop.It displays to contact your manufaturer.kindly help me in getting start my window.

:)

Amit singh3, Sep 23, 2022
  2. olegzag Win User

After update 5800 Navigation Edition cann´t find map license

I need help, after update I cann´t find map license. shop&license ->my license->update->not find.

help me!

olegzag, Sep 23, 2022
  3. P. Johnson

Hi,

I would suggest you try performing a clean boot and observe the issue. Clean Boot
    helps in eliminating software conflicts.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note:

After you have finished troubleshooting, follow these steps from section “How to reset the computer to start as usual after clean boot troubleshooting” to reset the computer to start as usual.

Run the SFC.

Follow the below steps:

• Open Command Prompt.
    • Select “Run as Administrator”.
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without quotes and hit
      Enter.
    Now check for the issue.

Anannya Podder, Sep 23, 2022
  4. jmcslob Win User

Cann't start my P.C

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Cann't start my P.C :cool:

jmcslob, Sep 23, 2022
Thema:

Cann't start my P.C

1. Cann't start my P.C - Similar Threads - Cann't start

2. I cann't reinstal Windows 10 on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cann't reinstal Windows 10 on my PC: Because my USB hubs didn't work anymore I did a recovery of my Windows 10 home edition. But he recovered it to Windows 7 from the time i bought the pc. Now it is impossible to go back to Windows 10 home! I've tried it with Media Creaction Tool 22H2 but the I get the error...
  3. I cann't reinstal Windows 10 on my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cann't reinstal Windows 10 on my PC: Because my USB hubs didn't work anymore I did a recovery of my Windows 10 home edition. But he recovered it to Windows 7 from the time i bought the pc. Now it is impossible to go back to Windows 10 home! I've tried it with Media Creaction Tool 22H2 but the I get the error...
  4. I cann't reinstal Windows 10 on my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. why do people just run you around ? they should just say i cann't help i don't know!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why do people just run you around ? they should just say i cann't help i don't know!!!: I have the same problem windows 10 won't let me tranfer data from one computer to another on the _ c drive i have six computers and need to keep the data up to date on all but when i use remotepc it looks good but the data isn't there these backup for my business i need .....
  6. why do people just run you around ? they should just say i cann't help i don't know!!!

why do people just run you around ? they should just say i cann't help i don't know!!!: I have the same problem windows 10 won't let me tranfer data from one computer to another on the _ c drive i have six computers and need to keep the data up to date on all but when i use remotepc it looks good but the data isn't there these backup for my business i need .....
  7. why do people just run you around ? they should just say i cann't help i don't know!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. how to open facebook app . I cann't open fb on the chrome with laptop? my computer is not...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to open facebook app . I cann't open fb on the chrome with laptop? my computer is not...: I like Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-open-facebook-app-i-cannt-open-fb-on-the/e19b1f0d-3965-460d-9377-bf46c3706471
  9. how to open facebook app . I cann't open fb on the chrome with laptop? my computer is not...

how to open facebook app . I cann't open fb on the chrome with laptop? my computer is not...: I like Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-open-facebook-app-i-cannt-open-fb-on-the/e19b1f0d-3965-460d-9377-bf46c3706471
  10. Cann't start my P.C

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cann't start my P.C: Sir,there is some problem while starting my desktop.It displays to contact your manufaturer.kindly help me in getting start my window. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannt-start-my-pc/31f071ae-f751-481a-9f55-4eda38b72d12