Windows 10: Canon 400D data transfer via USB (Windows 10) possible?

Discus and support Canon 400D data transfer via USB (Windows 10) possible? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have the following problem: I now own a Canon EOS 400D and would like to transfer photos from the camera via a direct USB connection to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SeucheDeron, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Canon 400D data transfer via USB (Windows 10) possible?

Hello, I have the following problem:

I now own a Canon EOS 400D and would like to transfer photos from the camera via a direct USB connection to my Windows 10 (64bit) using EOS Utility.

However, my laptop doesn't recognize the camera, and EOS Utility doesn't recognize you either, so my attempt fails.

I have EOS Utility 2 and 3, under both programs also starts in compatibility mode, as admin the program runs without problems, but still doesn't find a camera.

I have a card reader, but I haven't been able to fit a "CompactFlash" memory card into it for a long time.

Obviously I can update the camera so that it is also recognized as a mass storage device, but to do this I have to drag data to the CompactFlash, too bad that I can't access it.

If anyone has an insider tip for me, I'd be grateful.

Otherwise I will probably have to order a card reader only for this purpose.

Love!

:)

SeucheDeron, Jun 27, 2020

2. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Jun 27, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    New Crucial SSD Data Transfer Kit Provides Simplified Data Transfer Solution

Lexar Media, a leading global provider of memory products for digital media, today announced the Crucial RealSSD C300 with Data Transfer Kit available with the 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB C300 drives. This convenient product bundle includes a Crucial RealSSD C300 solid-state drive, a SATA-to-USB data cable, and cloning software.

Migrating from a traditional hard drive to a solid-state drive offers improved boot up and application load times. In addition, SSDs run cooler, quieter, and with more durability when compared to a traditional hard drive. However, transferring data from an existing hard drive to a new SSD can prove a daunting task to many notebook or desktop computer users.

Canon 400D data transfer via USB (Windows 10) possible? 54a_thm.jpg

In three easy steps, the Crucial Data Transfer Kit provides users with a simple solution for copying everything on an existing hard drive and transferring it to a Crucial RealSSD C300 drive – including the operating system, data, email settings, applications, and more. This new Crucial kit makes it as simple as connecting the SATA-to-USB cable to the RealSSD and the USB port on a notebook, running the cloning software, and swapping out the old drive with the new Crucial RealSSD.

"After pushing SSD performance to new levels with technical innovations, we turned our attention to simplifying the upgrade process for users. We succeeded in creating a convenient, start-to-finish solution," said Rob Wheadon, Lexar Media senior worldwide SSD product manager. "We're pleased to offer a solution that enables users to get their Crucial RealSSD C300 products up and running in three easy steps."

The Crucial RealSSD C300 solid-state drive with Data Transfer Kit is affordable, too. The 64GB offering is priced at US $169.99; 128GB at US $419.99; and 256GB at US $769.99. All capacities of the Crucial RealSSD C300 drives are available through select resellers worldwide and online.

btarunr, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Canon 400D data transfer via USB (Windows 10) possible?

Delta6326, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Canon 400D data transfer via USB (Windows 10) possible?

1. Canon 400D data transfer via USB (Windows 10) possible? - Similar Threads - Canon 400D data

2. Is it possible to transfer windows data with a copy program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to transfer windows data with a copy program: I just got a new ssd but i cant find it in nvme configuration, but it is in windows. So i want to download windows on my new ssd with a usb stick, buit when im at the part where im gonna select the drive i want it installed on, i cant find my new ssd. So the only way i can...
  3. Is it possible to transfer windows data with a copy program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to transfer windows data with a copy program: I just got a new ssd but i cant find it in nvme configuration, but it is in windows. So i want to download windows on my new ssd with a usb stick, buit when im at the part where im gonna select the drive i want it installed on, i cant find my new ssd. So the only way i can...
  4. Canon 400D camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canon 400D camera: Has anyone found a suitable driver for Win 11 to allow a canon 400D camera to connect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-400d-camera/8c3963e2-13ed-4e67-835d-3a40ac7947c9
  5. Canon 400D camera

Canon 400D camera: Has anyone found a suitable driver for Win 11 to allow a canon 400D camera to connect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-400d-camera/8c3963e2-13ed-4e67-835d-3a40ac7947c9
  6. Canon EOS 400D - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canon EOS 400D - Windows 11: Hello, I have Windows 11 but unfortunately cannot upload the software required to view photos on my laptop using my Canon EOS 400D camera, has anyone been able to navigate around this?...
  7. Canon EOS 400D - Windows 11

Canon EOS 400D - Windows 11: Hello, I have Windows 11 but unfortunately cannot upload the software required to view photos on my laptop using my Canon EOS 400D camera, has anyone been able to navigate around this?...
  8. how to transfer images on LG vs425pp via usb to windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to transfer images on LG vs425pp via usb to windows 10: This old LG phone has no sim card and no service. I use it as a camera. I remove the micro SD card from the LG phone that contain stored images, place the SD card in a micro card reader and plug the card reader into the USB port. Then I transfer the images into the Windows...
  9. android transfering data to windows by usb

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    android transfering data to windows by usb: trying to download all Samsung cloud data on my pc, please walls me through the steps bc i definitely dont unsderwtrqand https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/android-transfering-data-to-windows-by-usb/07f6f51f-15cd-4c71-a985-db77ecf64958
  10. Transfering data to my USB has a problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transfering data to my USB has a problem: Guys, got a very weird problem. Searched on the internet if there were any similar problems but none. Problem: when transfering data from my pc to my usb it often goes from 99% back to 50% or lower. Is my USB broken? I tried with different torrents and they all receive the...