Windows 10: Canon 922 all in one wireless printer issue Support Code 1007

Discus and support Canon 922 all in one wireless printer issue Support Code 1007 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Canon Pixma 922 keep saying no paper in lower cassette but it is full of paper. I have turned it off and on, looked for paper jams but nothing seems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DebiJones2, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Canon 922 all in one wireless printer issue Support Code 1007

My Canon Pixma 922 keep saying no paper in lower cassette but it is full of paper. I have turned it off and on, looked for paper jams but nothing seems to work

Debi

:)

DebiJones2, Oct 11, 2018
  2. Rey Bel1 Win User

dell 922 aio printer

Hi,

We’ve found out that the driver for your Dell AIO 922 is no longer supported by Windows 10. To better assist you, we suggest that you contact your device manufacturer for them to check the drivers that will be compatible to your printer.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Canon Printer i9950

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I completely understand your concern and feel sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

This product is not compatible with the operating system selected and no drivers will be made available. Please consider upgrading either your product or operating system to a model or version that is supported.

Also, I suggest you to ensure to have the latest version of the printer software installed on your PC .

Please follow these steps below, to resolve the issue:

Step 1: I suggest you to download the Windows 8.1 printer driver from the below canon website and then try to install the printer driver in compatibility mode.

http://www.supportcanon.com/download-canon-i9950-driver-printer/

Step 2: I would suggest you to try to install the driver in compatibility mode.

1. Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘Properties’.

2. Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the
    issue persists.

Please try to refer to the suggestions given by JimWynne replied on December 8, 2015, to fix your issue.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...ndows-10/a9b2e9cc-a2c1-4b55-9230-2fb5ae48ccaa

I suggest you to install any pending updates on the PC to check, if that helps. Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Oct 11, 2018
  4. woldsl Win User

Canon 922 all in one wireless printer issue Support Code 1007

B200 in canon printers

What is B200 in canon printers? My printer is displaying this message since I cleaned it yesterday.

woldsl, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Canon 922 all in one wireless printer issue Support Code 1007

1. Canon 922 all in one wireless printer issue Support Code 1007 - Similar Threads - Canon 922 wireless

2. An issue with the Canon MG5500 printer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An issue with the Canon MG5500 printer.: Hello,Every time I reboot the computer, it says the print spooler service isn't running, so I need to Troubleshoot the printer, and windows would find and fix the issue. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?...
  3. An issue with the Canon MG5500 printer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    An issue with the Canon MG5500 printer.: Hello,Every time I reboot the computer, it says the print spooler service isn't running, so I need to Troubleshoot the printer, and windows would find and fix the issue. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?...
  4. HP LASERJET 1007 PRINTER NOT PRINTING

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP LASERJET 1007 PRINTER NOT PRINTING: Hello...I have recently updated my pc from windows 7 to windows 10.. PC is connected with HP LJ 1007 printer...Test print is ok but no print I get after giving print command....Many times driver and printer reinstalled..Checked Services.msc and found spooler and other print...
  5. windows 10 stop seeing my canon pixma 922 printer

windows 10 stop seeing my canon pixma 922 printer: Overnight windows10 stopped seeing my Canon 922 printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-stop-seeing-my-canon-pixma-922-printer/24c1c783-009d-4d3d-b9fe-db58eab58030
  6. canon printer issue

canon printer issue: My printer says it is in use by another computer whenever I submit a print request, but there are no other computers connected to it and it is currently idle. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-printer-issue/a909966a-aa23-486a-aefe-ecf07a339c31

new router and canon wireless printer is offline: new router from fios, everything works perfectly, except wireless printer cannot be made to print and remains offline ran all troubleshooters, have rebooted wireless laptop and power-cycled the canon more thanonce...
  8. Canon Printer support

Canon Printer support: Support at Canon printers says I need a code from Microsoft before they can help me. What code ? Where do I get it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-printer-support/5e404a73-f3d2-4e70-b388-c1579b150e4c
  9. Canon Printer ( Mx920-922 )

Canon Printer ( Mx920-922 ): Will my Canon Printer ( Mx920-922 ) work with windows 10 ? I have windows 7 / 64 wireless pinter/PC ? Thanks ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-printer-mx920-922/8296998f-b28d-43c0-aaea-1aa87a175298
  10. Issues with Canon printer drivers

Issues with Canon printer drivers: I've been trying to add a Canon MX492 printer but there appears to be an issue with installing the drivers. I was on the phone with Canon support for an hour to uninstall/reinstall the drivers yet still get an error message that there is an issue. Canon said it's not their...
Tags: