Windows 10: Canon A710IS not recognized on Win 10

Discus and support Canon A710IS not recognized on Win 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've had a laptop with Win10 about a year now, and an older Canon A710IS camera. Since I couldn't find the cable, in the past, I've pulled the SD card... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Hikertrash, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Canon A710IS not recognized on Win 10

I've had a laptop with Win10 about a year now, and an older Canon A710IS camera. Since I couldn't find the cable, in the past, I've pulled the SD card and used the card reader to view and images. I recently found the USB cable and hooked it up. I hear a tone that something is attached but no other notice the camera is attached. If I shut off the camera, another tone.

I don't have any Canon software installed and would prefer not to install any, but I'd still like to view/download the images simply by hooking up the cable and not pulling the card.

Google hasn't been much help. Any ideas?

:)

Hikertrash, Dec 17, 2020
  2. pushde Win User

Canon LBP 2900B Printer not recgonised by windows 10.

No my problem is as it is. In fact before this suggestion, I had already tried these steps but still the Printer is not recognized by windows 10 32 bit. In fact Canon LBP2900B drivers are not found. Instead, Canon 2900 / 2900B CAPT printers drivers are
    being installed every time. Canon 2900B CAPT printer is shown in the unrecognized devices in the control panel/ Devices and Printers.

Any new trial and error methods; no harm in trying. Please suggest and or advice. "However Very Very, Very thanks to Microsoft , Canon and to L.G Companies for making me a FOOTBALL. Let see who can Score the Winning Goal or one has to toss for victory. "

pushde, Dec 17, 2020
  3. OldMike65 Win User
    Canon Pixma MP620 drivers don't seem to exist yet.

They will walk you thru every step to fix your problem, their pretty good fixing problems with windows 10 and their printers. Good luck Wayne!!
    Mike.. Canon A710IS not recognized on Win 10 :)

OldMike65, Dec 17, 2020
  4. Canon A710IS not recognized on Win 10

Windows 10 will not recognize my device

Windows 10 will not recognize my canon Camcorder HFR11 and suggestion on how to force my computer to recognize my canon HFR11?

Grandpa Estero, Dec 17, 2020
Thema:

Canon A710IS not recognized on Win 10

1. Canon A710IS not recognized on Win 10 - Similar Threads - Canon A710IS recognized

2. Canon MG2550s cannot be activated but is recognized.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canon MG2550s cannot be activated but is recognized.: I can't manage to get my Canon MG2550s printer to work on my new PC which runs on Windows 11. I have downloaded the drivers from the Canon website, the installation program starts but while installing, meaning that the printer is at first recognized so it's not a USB port...
  3. Win 10 doesn't recognize Canon PowerShot SX720 HS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 doesn't recognize Canon PowerShot SX720 HS: HiI have Canon PowerShot SX720 HS, till recently I successfully connect the camera to my Win10 PC but recently I have a new Win10 PC and the Camera is not detected on it. I have tried several USB cables and also tried to connect it to my laptop but I get the same result.I...
  4. Win 10 doesn't recognize Canon PowerShot SX720 HS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 doesn't recognize Canon PowerShot SX720 HS: HiI have Canon PowerShot SX720 HS, till recently I successfully connect the camera to my Win10 PC but recently I have a new Win10 PC and the Camera is not detected on it. I have tried several USB cables and also tried to connect it to my laptop but I get the same result.I...
  5. Win 10 doesn't recognize Canon PowerShot SX720 HS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Canon Pixma ip1800 & Win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Canon Pixma ip1800 & Win 10: I have 2 Win10 PCs, an older with the free update from Win 7, and a new one, just built, with the latest version of Win 10. I've had a Canon Pixma 1800 printer connected to the older machine for years, and it works just fine there. But the new machine will not install the...
  7. Win10 no longer recognizes Canon printer

Win10 no longer recognizes Canon printer: After a recent Windows update, Win10 Home system no longer recognizes printer Canon Maxify MB2120. The latest Canon driver is installed. Have removed printer and reinstalled. Printer prints test sheet, but not from the computer. Does anyone know of a fix for this? Thanks....
  8. Win 10 wont recognize my Canon camera!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 wont recognize my Canon camera!: I hope this is in the right catergory? I think I may have caused this problem by changing settings in my Nokia android phone? I've noticed that my phones OS is like Win 10 and it's connected to my Desktop through the Wi-Fi? Being 66 y/o, I'm not up to date with this stuff so...
  9. Canon MF5750 on win 10

Canon MF5750 on win 10: Can you help me? My Canon LaserBase printer MF5750 does not work win new WIN 10 after I bougth new PC. There are no drivers for win10. What can I do? thankyou. Voldis...
  10. Canon LBP6000/6018 is not recognized

Canon LBP6000/6018 is not recognized: When I plug in the cable for the Canon LBP6000/6018 printer in my new Lenovo 100 I get a message that it isn't recognized. I've used two different cables with the same result. My printer does not show up on the Devises screen. The printer worked perfectly on my old computer...