Windows 10: Canon Add Printer Problem- Operation failed with error 0x000006be

Discus and support Canon Add Printer Problem- Operation failed with error 0x000006be in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I am having a problem installing the drivers of a printer. The printer model is Canon MF4370dn. This shared printer is actually connected to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by akbimal, Mar 28, 2019.

1. akbimal Win User

Canon Add Printer Problem- Operation failed with error 0x000006be

Hello,
    I am having a problem installing the drivers of a printer. The printer model is Canon MF4370dn. This shared printer is actually connected to the USB port of another Win10 pro 64bit Desktop PC. Till recently it was working fine. But all of a sudden it is not working. Had uninstalled all the printers except for the microsoft pdf, onenote, fax, send to one note.

I have then tried reinstalling this printer. But keep getting an error ...
    "Add Printer
    Connect to Printer
    Windows cannot connect to the printer
    Operation failed with error 0x000006be"

I have tried the methods of the article "printmanagement.msc" and also "PrintBrmUI.exe [from article: www. tenforums. com/tutorials/101051-backup-restore-printers-windows.html]

Hope you will be able to let me know where to start to correct this installation problem.

Thank You,
    Bimal

:)

akbimal, Mar 28, 2019

2. Facing canon printer offline error again and again.

I am facing printer offline problem with my canon wireless printer and i need a permanent solution to it . Suggest me something .Thanks in advance.

jamesrichard123, Mar 28, 2019
  3. davidhk Win User
    Printer Problem - Canon MX396

Dos your printer come with an installation DVD ?
    if yes, go to Programs and Features > see if your printer is listed.
    If yes, right click at it . click Uninstall.
    Now insert your printer's DVD and start reinstalling it.

davidhk, Mar 28, 2019
  4. Canon Add Printer Problem- Operation failed with error 0x000006be

Canon - Printers - Canon MG5500 series Printer - Error 0x80240017

GaryRouth's suggestion didn't work for me. But I took his lead and used a slightly different process that eventually worked.

I uninstalled the Canon software in "Programs and Features",

rebooted my machine,

then went to Canon's site and downloaded the full package from Canon for my printer,

extracted the package,

went to the extracted files and opened the DrvSetup folder,

ran the DELDRV64.exe utility to cleanup the old software,

then ran the Setup64.exe to install the Canon software.

Since I've followed these steps, the printer works and the Windows Update for the printer isn't showing up.

Norm Hodne [MSFT], Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

Canon Add Printer Problem- Operation failed with error 0x000006be

1. Canon Add Printer Problem- Operation failed with error 0x000006be - Similar Threads - Canon Add Printer

2. error 0x800f020b canon printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error 0x800f020b canon printer: Windows update is trying to update canon printer which I dont use or have loaded on my pc Nor do i have any drivers/software on my system.How do I remove from windows update as keeps showing upEdition Windows 11 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎8/‎10/‎2022 OS build 22621.3155...
  3. error 0x800f020b canon printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error 0x800f020b canon printer: Windows update is trying to update canon printer which I dont use or have loaded on my pc Nor do i have any drivers/software on my system.How do I remove from windows update as keeps showing upEdition Windows 11 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎8/‎10/‎2022 OS build 22621.3155...
  4. Queued Canon Printer Update fails install-Do not have Canon Printer

Queued Canon Printer Update fails install-Do not have Canon Printer: There is an update in the Windows Update queue Canon Printer 3.50.2.60 that repeatedly fails to install error 0x800f020b. I DO NOT HAVE A CANON PRINTER! How can I remove this update from the queue? WIN Update is bogging down system performance by repeatedly trying, and...
  5. Queued Canon Printer Update fails install-Do not have Canon Printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Queued Canon Printer Update fails install-Do not have Canon Printer: There is an update in the Windows Update queue Canon Printer 3.50.2.60 that repeatedly fails to install error 0x800f020b. I DO NOT HAVE A CANON PRINTER! How can I remove this update from the queue? WIN Update is bogging down system performance by repeatedly trying, and...
  6. Canon printer problems.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Canon printer problems.: Since upgrading to Windows 10 I cannot print on my MF4370dn Canon printer. Can anyone help??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-printer-problems/b2ec7ade-7179-407e-b0f7-b5fb05dd0e04
  7. Configuration problem with Canon TS9020 printer

Configuration problem with Canon TS9020 printer: We are getting an error message when we try to print from email or internet - 0x8007007e Is this a driver problem with the printer or is it a Windows update problem?...
  8. Problem with Canon printer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with Canon printer: I have a problem - my printer Canon Pixma MG 3620 is not printing. I don’t know when this problem appeared, I just tried to print with no effect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-canon-printer/4e6d3a54-dda7-4dfc-8dbf-83827f47dc3d
  9. Canon Printer

Canon Printer: Can't get my printer online. Have to use usb to function correctly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/canon-printer/002b1a70-abb1-49c0-8dd9-513fa201c0b1
  10. Printer Problem - Canon MX396

Printer Problem - Canon MX396: Hi Guys, I am currently having a issue getting my canon printer to work. I recently bought a new computer which has come with windows 10 and followed the instructions installing the printer via the windows 10 drivers (taken from the canon website) and the driver...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. operation failed with error 0x000006bf in windows 10

2. windows cannot connect to the printer error 0x000006be

3. windows cannot connect the printer 0x000006be