Windows 10: Canon C5560 Printer has trouble printing highlighted text.

Discus and support Canon C5560 Printer has trouble printing highlighted text. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This printer on our network seems to block out highlighted texts. The other printer that the user is printing from shows the highlighted text just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by 1NightWolf, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Canon C5560 Printer has trouble printing highlighted text.

This printer on our network seems to block out highlighted texts. The other printer that the user is printing from shows the highlighted text just fine. Is there a setting from withing the users's PC I can look at or would it have to be from the printer itself.

:)

1NightWolf, Sep 9, 2019
  2. rmdial Win User

Having trouble deleting printer

I have had a Canon Pixma MX850 for several years and it has been a workhorse. Recently I purchased a Canon Pixma MX492 for the added wifi capability. Under no circumstances am I able to remove the MX850 from the Printers and Devices menu. I have been on the phone with Microsoft and Canon several hours over the last week. It still sits there as I type this. When I install the MX492 and update drivers, it still does not show on the printers list and is not recognized when I try to add a printer to the list.

The Canon tech I spoke to suggested there might be a corrupt file or malware somewhere not allowing the removal of the MX850. He suggested I create a new Admin account which would create a new registry and see how that worked. I did that and the MX492 shows up on the printers list and is the default printer.

When I am on my old admin sign on where the MX850 shows up, I can print in Word and Quicken on the MX492 even though it does not show as a printer on the printer page.

So, what to do?

Thanks in advance.

rmdial, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Canon printer won't print

Open Start > Settings > Update & security > Troubleshoot

Scroll down

Click Printer

Click Run the Troubleshooter

When complete, restart to see if the problem is resolved.

If that does not work...

Please try the steps recommended below to uninstall printer software

Press Windows key + X, click Apps & Features or Programs and Features

Select your Canon printer.

Select Uninstall.

Press Windows key + R, type control, hit Enter

Open Devices and Printers.

In the Devices and Printers window look for your Canon Printer. If you see it listed, right-click on it and choose "Delete" or "Remove Device.”

Open up the run command with the "Windows Key + R" key combo.

Type printui.exe /s and click OK.

Click on Drivers tab.

Look for Canon Printer driver. If you see it click on it and click Remove at the bottom.

Select OK.

Select Apply and OK on the Print Server Properties windows.

Close Devices and Printers.

Proceed to reinstall the driver.

Andre Da Costa, Sep 9, 2019
  4. Canon C5560 Printer has trouble printing highlighted text.

My New Canon Printer Stopped Printing

Hi, Julie,

If your PIXMA ts9120 printer is not able to connect to your computer, please remove the USB cable and reconnect it. Also, if your Canon ts9120 printer is not displayed in the printer list of your computer, go to printers and faxes in your computer’s control
    panel. Then, click on add printer and add your Canon PIXMA ts9120 printer to the printer list and start printing.

To get rid of any of the problems with your PIXMA ts9120 printer, you can get help from the Canon printer support. They have a Chat option on the lower right of the screen.

Expired - domain expired

Smittychat., Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Canon C5560 Printer has trouble printing highlighted text.

1. Canon C5560 Printer has trouble printing highlighted text. - Similar Threads - Canon C5560 Printer

2. canon printer black color not printing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    canon printer black color not printing: canon printer the black color not printing, the ink is on good level I have tried cleaning the check the nozzle that it might clogged still the color black is not printing, was it possible for me to change the new cartridge? thank you...
  3. Trouble with Canon G3260 printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble with Canon G3260 printer: I have a new Canon G3260 color printer. Used CD that came with printer to set up to access wirelessly to my computer . Set it as the default printer control panel shows as Canon 3060 series but have not been able to print a single page only Windows set-up page. Running...
  4. Trouble with Canon G3260 printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble with Canon G3260 printer: I have a new Canon G3260 color printer. Used CD that came with printer to set up to access wirelessly to my computer . Set it as the default printer control panel shows as Canon 3060 series but have not been able to print a single page only Windows set-up page. Running...
  5. Cannot print highlighted text in emails.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot print highlighted text in emails.: Hello.Both my PC and notebook PCs just started having this issue. I cannot print any highlighted text in both outlook and Yahoo mail. I am not sure what the issue is. They both run on Chrome using a canon Ts9120 printer. Both have Bitdefender installed and both run Windows...
  6. Cannot print highlighted text in emails.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot print highlighted text in emails.: Hello.Both my PC and notebook PCs just started having this issue. I cannot print any highlighted text in both outlook and Yahoo mail. I am not sure what the issue is. They both run on Chrome using a canon Ts9120 printer. Both have Bitdefender installed and both run Windows...
  7. Cannot print highlighted text in emails.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Printing issues with Canon MF4350d printer

Printing issues with Canon MF4350d printer: Can't even print the Test Page. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-issues-with-canon-mf4350d-printer/c64c6d2d-0db8-414c-b478-fdf08843b66a
  9. Canon C5560 Printer has trouble printing highlighted text.

Canon C5560 Printer has trouble printing highlighted text.: This printer on our network seems to block out highlighted texts. The other printer that the user is printing from shows the highlighted text just fine. Is there a setting from withing the users's PC I can look at or would it have to be from the printer itself. 140192
  10. double Canon printer trouble

double Canon printer trouble: One of my pc's runs W7ult64, W10pro64 upgrade and W10pro64 build10532. It is connected to a Canon MG5550 all in one printer. W7 is running printer drivers loaded from the cd and up till now, I havn't bothered to try printing from either W10. Neither W10 detects the printer,...