Windows 10: Canon camera import. file cant open because this fromat is unsuppported or file is currupt

Discus and support Canon camera import. file cant open because this fromat is unsuppported or file is currupt in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi,I am having an issue importing my video. I plugged the USB in as normal but when i click the videos to upload in photos the normal upload location... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by murtkennelly, May 7, 2022.

1. Canon camera import. file cant open because this fromat is unsuppported or file is currupt

Hi,I am having an issue importing my video. I plugged the USB in as normal but when i click the videos to upload in photos the normal upload location it is giving me the message "Sorry, photos cant open this file because the format is currently unsupported or the file is currupt. I have videos i have recorded that i need for work so any help is greatly appreciated. The video plays perfectly on my camera. Thanks

:)

murtkennelly, May 7, 2022
  2. Ketxxx Win User

opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, May 7, 2022
  3. jaydeee Win User
    PowerPoint file crashes PowerPoint upon opening

since this happens in some of the computers only, suggest that you open the file on working computer and copy everything and paste to a new powerpoint file.
    most of the time it works to me. *Smile Canon camera import. file cant open because this fromat is unsuppported or file is currupt :)

jaydeee, May 7, 2022
  4. Canon camera import. file cant open because this fromat is unsuppported or file is currupt

Canon CR2 files are not viewable.

Yes no problem with reading the card and seeing the photo file icons in file explorer. Simply cannot view the photos. Had the same problem with a Canon 77D last year and exchanged the camera for a different model. The files can be opened with Photoshop
    but to see them for review and deletion of the blurry ones before opening them in Photoshop cannot be done. It's the model of camera, this Canon 6D and some kind of 'new' version of CR2. My other Canon's CR2 files have no problem. They are not corrupted, it's
    just a camera that has been out since last year and Microsoft/Canon haven't gotten together on it.

icouldbewrong, May 7, 2022
Thema:

Canon camera import. file cant open because this fromat is unsuppported or file is currupt

1. Canon camera import. file cant open because this fromat is unsuppported or file is currupt - Similar Threads - Canon camera import

2. Files currupted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files currupted: Hello, I have a problem when I start an application, windows told me that it miss files and they are corrupted. Example running Scuma game the game doesn't run and quit with an error that said that resampledmo.dll is missingIt happen every time I do a damn update of windows...
  3. Files currupted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Files currupted: Hello, I have a problem when I start an application, windows told me that it miss files and they are corrupted. Example running Scuma game the game doesn't run and quit with an error that said that resampledmo.dll is missingIt happen every time I do a damn update of windows...
  4. Canon camera import. file cant open because this fromat is unsuppported or file is currupt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canon camera import. file cant open because this fromat is unsuppported or file is currupt: Hi,I am having an issue importing my video. I plugged the USB in as normal but when i click the videos to upload in photos the normal upload location it is giving me the message "Sorry, photos cant open this file because the format is currently unsupported or the file is...
  5. Canon camera import. file cant open because this fromat is unsuppported or file is currupt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Canon camera import. file cant open because this fromat is unsuppported or file is currupt: Hi,I am having an issue importing my video. I plugged the USB in as normal but when i click the videos to upload in photos the normal upload location it is giving me the message "Sorry, photos cant open this file because the format is currently unsupported or the file is...
  6. Cant open file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant open file: So i made a game with unity, i exported for pc standalone, i tried opening it, and it couldnt open. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-file/b5cd5df8-af12-4fed-bd79-680746d148c0
  7. cant open application because of missing "VCRUNTIME140.dll" file

cant open application because of missing "VCRUNTIME140.dll" file: Ive been trying to figure out how to fix this because I never seemed to have this problem before until I went to update my game, but as soon as I try to open the application I get a pop up saying missing VCRUNTIME140.dll file please reinstall and open again. But when I go...
  8. currupt files

currupt files: I have done a sfc /scannow and keep getting go to CBS log files but was not able to correct the problem . Please tell me how to fix. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/currupt-files/561988ae-58fa-459f-bf31-1995e27d2794"
  9. Cant open file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant open file: In Outlook I have located a OST file which I want to open. What app do I need or how do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-file/6cbb1bac-cc8f-47a1-bd6f-4811a29cec2f
  10. The action cant be completed because the file is open in COM surrogate

in Windows 10 Support
    The action cant be completed because the file is open in COM surrogate: I trying to delete personal information from a picture get the above. This after W10 update. Did not occur in W8.1. It's the same on my laptop. [img] Any thoughts? Thank you. 87914