Windows 10: Canon CanoScan 8600F instalation. it. Do I need my original CD?

Discus and support Canon CanoScan 8600F instalation. it. Do I need my original CD? in Cortana to solve the problem; I have not used my Canon CanoScan 8600F for over a year, I uninstalled it. When I used it, it worked well. Now I am having problems installing it. Do I... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Gloria L. Mora, Jan 17, 2022.

1. Canon CanoScan 8600F instalation. it. Do I need my original CD?

I have not used my Canon CanoScan 8600F for over a year, I uninstalled it. When I used it, it worked well. Now I am having problems installing it. Do I need my original CD?

:)

Gloria L. Mora, Jan 17, 2022

2. In response to no available driver for Canon Canonscan 8600F for Windows 10

There is no current driver update for this scanner either from Microsoft or Canon.

Windows 7 driver will not work with it either.

Suggest you download VUESCAN - it worked within minutes for my 8600F

It's FREE to try for as long as you want but with a watermark which can only be removed by purchasing.

The full versions are available in Standard or Professional Editions.

Prices are shown for each.

Hope this helps.

SidneyCoates, Jan 17, 2022
  3. Phil Day Win User
    Using a CanoScan with Windows 7 driver on Windows 10

Quite simply this is a 64 bit Driver Issue - I tore my hair out for 2 hours trying various ideas found in forums - no response from the scanner using the new 64 bit Win 10 machine when installing from the original CD ROM - the old
    32 bit Windows 10 machine which I had upgraded from Win 7 32 bit had the 8400F working perfectly with Installation from the original CD ROM.

However nothing from the new 64 bit Win 10 machine.

The simple solution is

Any other programs are optional

Now working perfectly Canon CanoScan 8600F  instalation. it. Do I need my original CD? :)

Phil Day, Jan 17, 2022
  4. S_and_S Win User

Canon CanoScan 8600F instalation. it. Do I need my original CD?

How to install CanoScan on Windows 10

Don't install the software from the CD that came with the scanner - that software is not supported on Windows 10. Instead, install the software

from Canon's website
    . That software is supported on Windows 10.

S_and_S, Jan 17, 2022
Thema:

Canon CanoScan 8600F instalation. it. Do I need my original CD?

1. Canon CanoScan 8600F instalation. it. Do I need my original CD? - Similar Threads - Canon CanoScan 8600F

2. How do I erase Windows 7 desktop PC without the original Windows Installation CD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I erase Windows 7 desktop PC without the original Windows Installation CD?: Hello,I'd like to take my old windows 7 'Home Premium' all-in-one PC to the dump as I no longer use it. I tried to do a factory reset, but at some point the computer asks me to insert the original Windows 7 installation CD. I don't have it anymore and therefore I can't...
  3. How do I erase Windows 7 desktop PC without the original Windows Installation CD?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I erase Windows 7 desktop PC without the original Windows Installation CD?: Hello,I'd like to take my old windows 7 'Home Premium' all-in-one PC to the dump as I no longer use it. I tried to do a factory reset, but at some point the computer asks me to insert the original Windows 7 installation CD. I don't have it anymore and therefore I can't...
  4. Canon CanoScan 8600F instalation. it. Do I need my original CD?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Canon CanoScan 8600F instalation. it. Do I need my original CD?: I have not used my Canon CanoScan 8600F for over a year, I uninstalled it. When I used it, it worked well. Now I am having problems installing it. Do I need my original CD?...
  5. Canon CanoScan 8600F instalation. it. Do I need my original CD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canon CanoScan 8600F instalation. it. Do I need my original CD?: I have not used my Canon CanoScan 8600F for over a year, I uninstalled it. When I used it, it worked well. Now I am having problems installing it. Do I need my original CD?...
  6. what app do I need to burn CD?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    what app do I need to burn CD?: I want to make copies of a music CD I have made. How do I do this please?7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-app-do-i-need-to-burn-cd/299b3655-6047-4048-8ade-f2f81a4faf22
  7. I need original password for my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need original password for my computer: Hi i have recently followed a youtube tutorial on how to delete files and i have done something wrong or followed a scam and it has resulted in me being locked out of my pc account and apparently i need the original password for my account to get back in so i was hoping...
  8. How to install CanoScan on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to install CanoScan on Windows 10: I downloaded Cano Lide 120 on my Windows 10 but it does not work. It worked on Windows 7 just fine. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-canoscan-on-windows-10/32b4e4b5-0572-4898-9231-3d32f7e8c12c
  9. Noncompatibility of Canon Scanner CanoScan Lide25 with Window 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Noncompatibility of Canon Scanner CanoScan Lide25 with Window 10: I have problem installing my Canon scanner to work with Window 10. My scanner is CanoScan lide25. The downloaded driver is not installing. My computer can't locate the scanner at all. Can someone please help me. My system is 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor...
  10. Do I need the DVD/CD to install Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Do I need the DVD/CD to install Windows 10: I have a desktop computer that is pretty much blank and has a Linux operating system installed. I want to install Window 10, but wonder if I have to have the DVD/CD to do this or could I somehow install it by downloading the program? I have read that I need to uninstall...