Windows 10: Canon Digital camera connection to laptop which has windows 10?

Discus and support Canon Digital camera connection to laptop which has windows 10? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a new laptop which has windows 10.. I was told by the salesman that anything that I plug into a usb port will be recognised and information... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by patmack65, Mar 27, 2019.

1. patmack65 Win User

Canon Digital camera connection to laptop which has windows 10?

I have a new laptop which has windows 10.. I was told by the salesman that anything that I plug into a usb port will be recognised and information would appear on the screen? I tried to connect my sons android phone and that turned out to be an horrific list of instructions.. I gave up on that.. I have now just plugged in my Canon PowerShot A400 digital camera - that was recognised either??? What do I have to do to get my camera connected to my laptop - I want to download the photographs from it?

:)

patmack65, Mar 27, 2019
  2. Rene_3003 Win User

Connect Canon 350D camera to Windows 10

the EOS 350 D is an older camera and is no longer on the Canon list. I did select Compatability mode on the camera, but it still does not work. Friends told us that we can download the pitcures from the camera to the W 10 computer by using a memory scanner
    which fits to the Canon memory card and has a USB connection to the computer

Rene_3003, Mar 27, 2019
  3. mudkip Win User
    Digital Camera for ~$150

I'd suggest you some some money and buy a camera in a higher price range 200-250$ look for canon / panasonic best compact camera manufactures atm

mudkip, Mar 27, 2019
  4. Canon Digital camera connection to laptop which has windows 10?

Canon Connection Problem Windows 10

I have a Canon Powershot SX530 digital camera with WiFi. On windows 8.1 Pro I was able to connect to my Toshiba Laptop to transfer pictures through the wireless. Since the Windows 10 upgrade, my computer can't discover the camera so I can not connect. The
    camera sees the computers on the network. So, it seems to be that Windows 10 has changed something that is preventing discovery from working for a camera. The other devices, computers and printers are accessible by the laptop. Do you have any recommendations?

On the Toshiba Satellite P50 running Windows 10 Pro an not recognize the Canon camera. I have another laptop (Toshiba too) that is running Windows 10 Home and it discovers the Canon camera and downloads the pics fine.

I still want to make this work on the Toshiba Satellite as it is my workhorse laptop. Does anyone have a thought on where to look in the differences between Windows 10 Home and Pro.

- Domain Join Services

- BitLocker Drive Encryption

- Remote Access Services

- Group Policy editor

- Windows Update for Business

StevenLeiden, Mar 27, 2019
Thema:

Canon Digital camera connection to laptop which has windows 10?

1. Canon Digital camera connection to laptop which has windows 10? - Similar Threads - Canon Digital camera

2. Canon 400D camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canon 400D camera: Has anyone found a suitable driver for Win 11 to allow a canon 400D camera to connect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-400d-camera/8c3963e2-13ed-4e67-835d-3a40ac7947c9
  3. Canon 400D camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Canon 400D camera: Has anyone found a suitable driver for Win 11 to allow a canon 400D camera to connect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-400d-camera/8c3963e2-13ed-4e67-835d-3a40ac7947c9
  4. laptop which has genuine windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    laptop which has genuine windows: I had send my laptop to a repairer because my file got corrupt and after the repairing is done the laptop was not reset my I think my windows were gone i have all the necessary documents like product key and email password. what should I do so that I can get back to my work...
  5. Laptop has stopped connecting to Canon printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop has stopped connecting to Canon printer: My laptop will no longer print from my printer. It used to work, and then spontaneously stopped, saying that the printer was offline, even when it was switched on. I can still print from my tablet, so it's clearly a laptop problem. I have disconnected and reconnected the...
  6. Connecting digital camera under Wiindows 10/2004

Connecting digital camera under Wiindows 10/2004: Since the last time I downloaded pictures from my Canon digital, I've installed a USB webcam and upgraded to Windows 10/2004. The Canon CameraWindow app has always worked to download images and data in the past. Now when I connect the camera via USB, I get the usual...
  7. Canon Camera G9X Wireless connection

Canon Camera G9X Wireless connection: I have a Canon G9X mark2 camera. This camera will only transfer wirelessly. Following recent windows updates to Windows 10 I cannot transfer photos from camera to PC using the Camera Window software provided by Canon. If I reset the camera, the PC will try to upload photos...
  8. Connecting my Canon Rebel camera to a UBS port?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Connecting my Canon Rebel camera to a UBS port?: How can I connect my Canon Rebel to a USB port to copy my photos? I have installed Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-my-canon-rebel-camera-to-a-ubs-port/530d188b-2cae-45a9-a79e-d9a34157e270
  9. Digital Camera

Digital Camera: Hi I have a Fujifilm Finepix S2100HD camera. On my laptop windows 10 operation system can't detect it through USB cable. What can I do? Thank you in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/digital-camera/9307a7b2-57da-471f-b011-9b625944ffac
  10. Connecting an old Canon camera to my Win10 laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Connecting an old Canon camera to my Win10 laptop: Hello, This camera is the only one that still takes the old-style memory cards where I have pictures that I need to recover. I use a USB cable to connect the camera but there is no reaction from my laptop. Please help, regards, M....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is canon camera window for windows