Windows 10: Canon i-Sensys MF4120 printer driver doesn't work with my Windows10

Discus and support Canon i-Sensys MF4120 printer driver doesn't work with my Windows10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have windows 10 64 bit and I want to use a MF4120 printer from Canon. I took the driver from Canon's site; its installation is only next, next, i.e.,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Adrian Clenci, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Canon i-Sensys MF4120 printer driver doesn't work with my Windows10

I have windows 10 64 bit and I want to use a MF4120 printer from Canon. I took the driver from Canon's site; its installation is only next, next, i.e., nothing to select and in the end the printer doesn't appear in the list of of the printers. I even tried to "troubleshoot compatibility" but the answer when trying to launch it is "an unexpected error occurred"...

Could someone help me? Thank you in advance!

Adrian

:)

Adrian Clenci, Feb 17, 2020
  2. LemP Win User

I am trying to install a canon I-sensys MF3010 printer

There seem to be quite a few instances of this error reported but unfortunately I haven't seen any confirmed solution.

Here are 3 suggestions.

1. Start the computer in "clean boot" configuration and see if you can install using either the CD that came with the printer or the downloaded driver (see 2. below). To start Windows 7 in a clean boot configuration:

3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Feb 17, 2020
  4. Canon i-Sensys MF4120 printer driver doesn't work with my Windows10

TeoCilipic, Feb 17, 2020
Thema:

Canon i-Sensys MF4120 printer driver doesn't work with my Windows10

1. Canon i-Sensys MF4120 printer driver doesn't work with my Windows10 - Similar Threads - Canon Sensys MF4120

2. Canon printer driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canon printer driver: Hi I have an old canon printer. mp540.On one laptop windows 10 detects and installs drivers for mp570 model and the printer works fine.But on the other laptop that has windows 10 upgraded from windows 7 windows update won't install the driver.Canon has Ezy photo print which I...
  3. Canon printer driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Canon printer driver: Hi I have an old canon printer. mp540.On one laptop windows 10 detects and installs drivers for mp570 model and the printer works fine.But on the other laptop that has windows 10 upgraded from windows 7 windows update won't install the driver.Canon has Ezy photo print which I...
  4. Canon printer driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Printer driver for Canon MP460

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer driver for Canon MP460: Hello All, I cannot find my MP460 Printer driver on their website or elsewhere, Windows 10. Any help appreciated, Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-driver-for-canon-mp460/d458d39f-6093-482b-8c75-039d3dd650fa
  6. CANON PRINTER i-SENSYS MF3010

CANON PRINTER i-SENSYS MF3010: I have problem trying to use the printer on my Microsoft Surface 4 pro. The system doesn't recognize the printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-printer-i-sensys-mf3010/df89dac2-2543-4396-b894-5e7984ee3f85
  7. Issues with Canon printer drivers

Issues with Canon printer drivers: I've been trying to add a Canon MX492 printer but there appears to be an issue with installing the drivers. I was on the phone with Canon support for an hour to uninstall/reinstall the drivers yet still get an error message that there is an issue. Canon said it's not their...
  8. No driver for printer for windows10

No driver for printer for windows10: Hi all,I have a HP Officejet 4500.The website has no new driver for windows10 so the printer does not work.Any suggestions or do I throw the printer out,thank-you Tony. 118244
  9. Unable to scan on not admin account on CANON i-sensys MF8540

Unable to scan on not admin account on CANON i-sensys MF8540: The problem with communication between device Canon i-sensys and application MFToolBox on Windows 10P. When the user start scanning on the device or on the app MFTollBox the device does not take any action when user is log on as not administrator account but when user is...
  10. Canon printer drivers

Canon printer drivers: I am currently on Win10 build 10158 and none of the Canon drivers for my Pixma ip8750 two year old printer work correctly. There seems to be a break in communication between the app being used for printing and the OS handling the printer driver preferences. Thus regardless of...