Windows 10: Canon Image Class D420 infected by Gremlins.

Discus and support Canon Image Class D420 infected by Gremlins. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. The above machine is connected to my Windows 10 machine via USB 2.0. I have two issues I'm hoping to resolve. First, the machine runs two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BruceGermann, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Canon Image Class D420 infected by Gremlins.

Hello. The above machine is connected to my Windows 10 machine via USB 2.0. I have two issues I'm hoping to resolve. First, the machine runs two pieces of paper even though it is only printing on one. This is a new issue in the past 6 months. Second, after the printing is completed, the display asks "USE CURRENT SIZE" Yes or No. After selecting Yes or No, the machine prints the same job again, and then asks the same query, and if a selection is made, the job will be printed again, ad infinitum. Also, the Error light flashes after every job. I have uninstalled the printer and reinstalled. I have run Windows Trouble shooter, no problems found. This machine worked like a pro until approx January of this year. Any help is greatly appreciated. Bruce

:)

BruceGermann, Jun 23, 2020
  2. 8NR
    8Nr Win User

Canon Image Class D420 - Not Scanning to Windows 10

I've finally worked out the issues with the printer.

I have:

Canon Image Class D420 - prints - no scan

Canon Pixma MP495 - prints - no scan

I've tried downloading drivers and scan files all to no avail (thus far). Can anyone please provide a layperson (KISS - Keep It Simple Somehow) fix?

3. 5c66d81a-1cc8-4430-ba2e-a43be2595fdb, Jun 23, 2020
  4. Canon Image Class D420 infected by Gremlins.

Don Varnau, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

Canon Image Class D420 infected by Gremlins.

1. Canon Image Class D420 infected by Gremlins. - Similar Threads - Canon Image Class

2. Does anyone know of a driver that will work to solve my Canon Image Class MF210 printing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know of a driver that will work to solve my Canon Image Class MF210 printing...: Hello, I have the same problem as FrankMuller3 on Jan 3rd, except my printer is not an Epson it is a Canon Image Class MF210 Series. It is wireless though and still works very well, including with Windows 10, and I have tried all the steps to the last one in the reply from...
  3. Does anyone know of a driver that will work to solve my Canon Image Class MF210 printing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know of a driver that will work to solve my Canon Image Class MF210 printing...: Hello, I have the same problem as FrankMuller3 on Jan 3rd, except my printer is not an Epson it is a Canon Image Class MF210 Series. It is wireless though and still works very well, including with Windows 10, and I have tried all the steps to the last one in the reply from...
  4. Canon My Image Garden

in Windows 10 Customization
    Canon My Image Garden: Canon My Image Garden does not start https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-my-image-garden/fad74e3d-3de2-4fc4-9de9-acbcda8ae765
  5. Canon Image class MF632Cdw printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Canon Image class MF632Cdw printer: Hello, I recently upgraded my computer to an HP, and my printer setting options have changed. My printer is a new Canon Image ClassMF632Cdw laser printer. All that is available is a very basic setting, auto color, auto paper select, and paper tray. How can I access the...
  6. Canon color image class MF741 printer

Canon color image class MF741 printer: My canon printer won't print emails properly. They can be barely read or blank https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-color-image-class-mf741-printer/1bec17fb-1c09-4be0-b219-f24876c0953b
  7. Gremlins caused headache

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Gremlins caused headache: I recently had to change all my emails and phone number due to a deep hacker. I now can't access files and information I need still attached to the files. Anyone to contact to be able to download and send me the files on cloud and such devises. I also am interested in any...
  8. Gremlin in computer

Gremlin in computer: Twice today I’ve found my HP desktop computer unresponsive with the fan whirring furiously. The screen was black and the keyboard was unresponsive. I was able to shut down the computer using the power button. I waited a few minutes and then was able to restart the computer...
  9. Canon Image Class MF4350d, Won't do 2 sided printing, and zooms to 200%

in Windows 10 Customization
    Canon Image Class MF4350d, Won't do 2 sided printing, and zooms to 200%: About a week ago, My printer has started acting strange. I set it to enlarge to 200%, then put it back to 100%, but it keeps defaulting back to 200%. Today I set it to print 2-sided, it won't. The printer properties are set to 2-sided. On the printer itself, it is set to...
  10. canon image class mf634cdw printer

canon image class mf634cdw printer: Mt canon printer will not connect to my asus laptop. I have spent countless hours on the phone with Canon techs, and they even sent a brand new printer, only to have the same problems. even driver support could not help with the problem. For some reason when connecting to...