Windows 10: Canon Imageclass D1120 scaner not found - windows 10

Discus and support Canon Imageclass D1120 scaner not found - windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Canon D1120 printer connected to a Windows desktop via network cable. Up until a month ago, the scan to pc function was working, but no longer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Goldenjet50, Jan 13, 2022.

1. Canon Imageclass D1120 scaner not found - windows 10

I have a Canon D1120 printer connected to a Windows desktop via network cable. Up until a month ago, the scan to pc function was working, but no longer is. The network printer is working as are the direct scan and copy functions. I have downloaded and installed the latest 64-bit printer driver from Canon along with the Network Scan patch. multiple times and have restarted the computer multiple times. When I attempt to use the Canon Toolbox 4.9 scan function it indicates that no scanner can be found. The same is true if I try to use the Windows Fax and Scan utility. I have tried to "add a p

:)

Goldenjet50, Jan 13, 2022

2. No Windows 10 driver for Canon Imageclass MF4300

Hi Gladys,

From the above description, I see that you are using Canon Imageclass MF4300.

I would request you to cross check the model number, because Canon do not have MF4300.

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/self-help-center/windows-compatibility/

If the model number is correct, i.e. Canon Imageclass MF4300, I suggest you to get in touch with the Manufacturer for the latest drivers.

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support

Hope this helps in regards with your printer.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jan 13, 2022
  3. Canon Imageclass MF4340d doesn't work on Windows 10

*Original Title: printer

since installing windows 10 my canon imageclass mf4340d doesnt work..have uninstalled and tried to reinstall can see printer in devices but still doesnt work.error message mention cant find driver.have looked on the canon site no help.please help if you
    can in simple steps.

thanks Sue

sue williams1, Jan 13, 2022
  4. Canon Imageclass D1120 scaner not found - windows 10

Canon PYXMA MX350 scaner

I got a new laptop with Windows 10 and it does not detect the scaner on the Canon Pyxma MX350. No problem with printing

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings]

PetraRodriguez Conde - Nemeth, Jan 13, 2022
Thema:

Canon Imageclass D1120 scaner not found - windows 10

1. Canon Imageclass D1120 scaner not found - windows 10 - Similar Threads - Canon Imageclass D1120

2. my printer Canon color ImageCLASS MF641Cw the driver didnt download from the disc on my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my printer Canon color ImageCLASS MF641Cw the driver didnt download from the disc on my...: my printer Canon color ImageCLASS MF641Cw teh driver didnt download from the disc on my windows8.1 & my HP 110 Desktop PC series Model # 110-243w....
  3. Canon Imageclass D1120 scaner not found - windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Canon Imageclass D1120 scaner not found - windows 10: I have a Canon D1120 printer connected to a Windows desktop via network cable. Up until a month ago, the scan to pc function was working, but no longer is. The network printer is working as are the direct scan and copy functions. I have downloaded and installed the latest...
  4. Canon Imageclass D1120 scaner not found - windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canon Imageclass D1120 scaner not found - windows 10: I have a Canon D1120 printer connected to a Windows desktop via network cable. Up until a month ago, the scan to pc function was working, but no longer is. The network printer is working as are the direct scan and copy functions. I have downloaded and installed the latest...
  5. Canon Imageclass MF5770 will print, but isn't detected as a scanner

Canon Imageclass MF5770 will print, but isn't detected as a scanner: I am connecting a laptop running Windows 10 to a Canon Imageclass MF5770 mutifunction printer-scanner. I am able to print using USB and Network connection. However, I am unable to scan as my laptop won't detect it as a scanner. I have downloaded the latest drivers from...
  6. Canon Imageclass MF4350d recognized but not showing up in printer list in applications

Canon Imageclass MF4350d recognized but not showing up in printer list in applications: I have installed the necessary driver and manually installed it. In my devices and printers the printer is showing up but when I try to print from an application Acrobat in this example the printer is not available... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Any suggestions would be a great...
  7. Canonical name not founding for windows 10 printers & scanners

Canonical name not founding for windows 10 printers & scanners: Hi, Am finding canonical name for windows 10 Printers & scanners to show that option and allow to open that setting only, I have prohibit access to the control panel from GPO and in show only specified control panel items mentioned devices and printers. In clients OS...
  8. Scaner

in Windows 10 Customization
    Scaner: Hello I need to scan my document but I can't contact my lab top to a scanner( HP Laserjet pro MFP M26nw ) I can use that for the printer but for the scan I cannot, please tell me what should I do, I use this scanner for the first time so please tell me .. thank you for...
  9. virus scaner recommendation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    virus scaner recommendation: Hello everybody. I want to scan my computer with virus scaner regaldess I installed ESET few months ago. Please reccomend me scaner software which I should to try. 129221
  10. Can't print with Canon imageclass MF3240 printer

Can't print with Canon imageclass MF3240 printer: I had MS Office 2010 & Windows 7 on my tower PC. I took the PC to a large company and they upgraded my computer to MS Office 2016 & Windows 10. My Canon imageclass MF3240 printer prior to the install would scan and print with a Windows program because Canon had not yet put...