Windows 10: Canon Imageclass MF4350d recognized but not showing up in printer list in applications

Discus and support Canon Imageclass MF4350d recognized but not showing up in printer list in applications in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have installed the necessary driver and manually installed it. In my devices and printers the printer is showing up but when I try to print from an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by chelseadesigns, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Canon Imageclass MF4350d recognized but not showing up in printer list in applications

I have installed the necessary driver and manually installed it. In my devices and printers the printer is showing up but when I try to print from an application Acrobat in this example the printer is not available...

Canon Imageclass MF4350d recognized but not showing up in printer list in applications bf17036e-ff0d-4cfd-bf36-2d19c13830ab?upload=true.png

Canon Imageclass MF4350d recognized but not showing up in printer list in applications 03a1191c-9c03-4072-b288-5af5007087ba?upload=true.png

Any suggestions would be a great help!

Thanks!

:)

chelseadesigns, Apr 27, 2020
  2. spunk Win User

testing windows 10 on my wifes Dell 8700 desktop

Did you download the Windows 10 driver for the Canon printer? imageCLASS MF4350d

spunk, Apr 27, 2020
  3. I am trying to load disc for a Canon ImageCLASS D420 printer

> I am trying to load disc for a Canon ImageCLASS D420 printer. Have disc loaded but is not running

-- - -- - -- - --

If they can be found there, it is safer to download drivers from the manufacturer's website.

Drivers on the Canon website

Canon U.S.A., Inc. | imageCLASS D420

Search for other drivers at Canon

Canon U.S.A., Inc. | Official Canon Service and Support, Canon drivers, Canon tech support and Canon warranty information.

Don

Don Varnau, Apr 27, 2020
  4. Russ:) Win User

Canon Imageclass MF4350d recognized but not showing up in printer list in applications

Can't print with Canon imageclass MF3240 printer

Greg,

Thanks for your help and I appreciate your patience. I followed your directions to the nth degree including trying to run the program in compatibility mode. It appears the driver loaded, and when I went to Settings, under Other Devices I saw the Canon
    icon. When I double clicked on it, the only option was to remove it (I didn't). Then I selected "Add Bluetooth or other Device" and selected "Add a Device" and then I selected "Bluetooth" "Wireless Display..." and "Everything Else". None of these discovered
    a Canon device. Then I went to Devices and Printers and tried to "Add a Printer." Since no printers showed up, I selected "The printer that I want isn't listed." Then I selected each of the options from "My printer is a little older. Help me find it" to
    "Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings" and again no Canon or Canon MF3240 was found.

I also searched for Device Manager. I found Software devices and two MF3240 items: Canon MF3240 and Canon MF3240(Fax). The Canon MF3240 was for the Scanner program.

Do you have more suggestions?

Thanks. Russ.

Russ:), Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

Canon Imageclass MF4350d recognized but not showing up in printer list in applications

1. Canon Imageclass MF4350d recognized but not showing up in printer list in applications - Similar Threads - Canon Imageclass MF4350d

2. Printer in device list wont show up in printer list for printing.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printer in device list wont show up in printer list for printing.: I successfully add my bluetooth printer to the printer list, and it shows up in the scanner app, but it wont show up as a printer for any of the apps that print, or in any of the other management lists....
  3. Printer in device list wont show up in printer list for printing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer in device list wont show up in printer list for printing.: I successfully add my bluetooth printer to the printer list, and it shows up in the scanner app, but it wont show up as a printer for any of the apps that print, or in any of the other management lists....
  4. Printer in device list wont show up in printer list for printing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Printing issues with Canon MF4350d printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing issues with Canon MF4350d printer: Can't even print the Test Page. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-issues-with-canon-mf4350d-printer/c64c6d2d-0db8-414c-b478-fdf08843b66a
  6. Printing issues with Canon MF4350d printer

Printing issues with Canon MF4350d printer: Need help. Having issue to print document on Canon MF4350d printer, keep getting error. This started earlier today. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-issues-with-canon-mf4350d-printer/ae208a13-cb61-4584-9d2a-53434d79f3fa
  7. Win10 no longer recognizes Canon printer

Win10 no longer recognizes Canon printer: After a recent Windows update, Win10 Home system no longer recognizes printer Canon Maxify MB2120. The latest Canon driver is installed. Have removed printer and reinstalled. Printer prints test sheet, but not from the computer. Does anyone know of a fix for this? Thanks....
  8. Canon Imageclass MF5770 will print, but isn't detected as a scanner

Canon Imageclass MF5770 will print, but isn't detected as a scanner: I am connecting a laptop running Windows 10 to a Canon Imageclass MF5770 mutifunction printer-scanner. I am able to print using USB and Network connection. However, I am unable to scan as my laptop won't detect it as a scanner. I have downloaded the latest drivers from...
  9. Can't print with Canon imageclass MF3240 printer

Can't print with Canon imageclass MF3240 printer: I had MS Office 2010 & Windows 7 on my tower PC. I took the PC to a large company and they upgraded my computer to MS Office 2016 & Windows 10. My Canon imageclass MF3240 printer prior to the install would scan and print with a Windows program because Canon had not yet put...
  10. Canon Printer listed under Disk drives?

in Windows 10 Support
    Canon Printer listed under Disk drives?: Just a question for you guys, in my device manager my canon printer is listed under Disk drives, USB connection?? Its also listed correctly under printers too. Should I remove it from being listed under disk drives?? or leave it alone? Thanks guys. 19217