Windows 10: Canon Imageclass MF5770 will print, but isn't detected as a scanner

Discus and support Canon Imageclass MF5770 will print, but isn't detected as a scanner in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am connecting a laptop running Windows 10 to a Canon Imageclass MF5770 mutifunction printer-scanner. I am able to print using USB and Network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DLaPlant, Jul 16, 2020.

1. DLaPlant Win User

Canon Imageclass MF5770 will print, but isn't detected as a scanner

I am connecting a laptop running Windows 10 to a Canon Imageclass MF5770 mutifunction printer-scanner. I am able to print using USB and Network connection. However, I am unable to scan as my laptop won't detect it as a scanner. I have downloaded the latest drivers from Canon, but it still isn't detected as a scanner.

Thanks for any help you can give.

:)

DLaPlant, Jul 16, 2020

2. Canon ImageClass MF3240 scanner problem with Windows 10

HOW ARE YOU?

I HAVE A PROBLEM TO SWITCH MY CANON SCANNER FROM WINDOWS 7 TO WINDOWS 10.

I DOWNLOADED A NEW DRIVER FROM CANON WEBSITE:

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/...ageclass/imageclass-mf3240#DriversAndSoftware

[Windows 64bit] imageCLASS MF3240 MFDrivers (CARPS / FAX / ScanGear) "MF3240_MFDrivers_W64_us_EN" FOR WINDOWS 10.

1) CANON PRINTER IS WORKING WELL.

2) CANON SCANNER DOESN'T WORK.

I TRIED MORE THAN 2 DAYS TO FIX BUT SCANNER DOES NOT WORK.

---------------------------------------------

FINALLY I FOUND HOW TO FIX THIS PROBLEM.

PLEASE FOLLOW THIS PROCEDURE:

1) INSTALL DRIVER CANON MF3240:

[Windows 64bit] imageCLASS MF3240 MFDrivers (CARPS / FAX / ScanGear) "MF3240_MFDrivers_W64_us_EN" FOR WINDOWS 10.

2) INSTALL A SECOND DRIVER: CANOSCAN LIDE 120

sc68-win-lide120-1_02-ea33_3

3) IF YOU DON'T INSTALL CANOSCAN LIDE 120, CANON IMAGE CLASS MF 3240 WON'T WORK.

THANK YOU FOR A MICROSOFT COMMUNITY TEAM.

THANK YOU.

HENRY

JUNE 29, 2016, SAN JOSE, CA

HENRYPHANH, Jul 16, 2020
  3. Canon imageclass MF6550 will not scan under Windows 10

Having downloaded the latest drivers and version of Canon's Toolbox 4.9 software, I'm still not able to scan with the imageclass 6550 printer/scanner.

(I can print to it but it just will not scan.)

canada ~goose~, Jul 16, 2020
  4. Drob1947 Win User

Canon Imageclass MF4150 printer/fax/scanner , Scanner incompatible with Windows 10

My Imageclass MF4150 Canon copier will not scan since installation of Windows 10. Canon fixed the problem with a warning that the fix would be temporary. They were correct. Canon also indicates there is no known cure for this issue and that it also
    involves any of their brand new printer/scanners. Does MS or anyone have a solution? Canon states they are working on this but don't have it at this time. Thank you.

Drob1947, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Canon Imageclass MF5770 will print, but isn't detected as a scanner - Similar Threads - Canon Imageclass MF5770

2. Canon MX860 scanner fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Canon MX860 scanner fix: When I installed a used Canon MX860 in my Windows 10 system, I encountered frequent errors when trying to scan images. I chose wireless LAN installation and was able to print with it from any PC on my home LAN, but scanning was a hit or miss adventure -- mostly miss -- with...
  3. Canon Dr-2050 Scanner

Canon Dr-2050 Scanner: After the Windows 10 update this week, my Canon DR-2050 Scanner shows as unidentified device. There are no driver updates and I had to install this scanner in compatibility mode for Vista originally. Will this be fixed by Microsoft?For now I uninstalled the update and my...
  4. Canon Imageclass D1120 scaner not found - windows 10

Canon Imageclass D1120 scaner not found - windows 10: I have a Canon D1120 printer connected to a Windows desktop via network cable. Up until a month ago, the scan to pc function was working, but no longer is. The network printer is working as are the direct scan and copy functions. I have downloaded and installed the latest...
  5. Canon Imageclass D1120 scaner not found - windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Canon Imageclass D1120 scaner not found - windows 10: I have a Canon D1120 printer connected to a Windows desktop via network cable. Up until a month ago, the scan to pc function was working, but no longer is. The network printer is working as are the direct scan and copy functions. I have downloaded and installed the latest...
  6. Canon Imageclass D1120 scaner not found - windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Canon scanner not detected

Canon scanner not detected: I have downloaded Canon IJ utilities driver for my Canon MG2950 scanner/printer from the Canon website. It failed to download by usb cable- many times ... but when by wifi it was successful. All items of the IJ utilities download are visible on my computer but although the...
  8. Canon g4010 scanner not working

Canon g4010 scanner not working: my pc has been working using a USB for a scanner on a canon g4010 very well, now it doesn't but printer etc still works. Message is connect to a scanner. Have disconnected everything, reset printer/scanner, troubleshoot etc still no hint of working...
  9. Canon Scanner

Canon Scanner: When I start scanning a document, I get the message "Set the PC to start scanning." Where do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-scanner/f9575d64-acf0-4e9b-a831-0b4427d668c8
  10. Can't print with Canon imageclass MF3240 printer

Can't print with Canon imageclass MF3240 printer: I had MS Office 2010 & Windows 7 on my tower PC. I took the PC to a large company and they upgraded my computer to MS Office 2016 & Windows 10. My Canon imageclass MF3240 printer prior to the install would scan and print with a Windows program because Canon had not yet put...