Windows 10: Canon ip 7250 printer not connecting to laptop and desk top computers windows 10

Discus and support Canon ip 7250 printer not connecting to laptop and desk top computers windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I cannot get my computers to connect wireless to my computers here's what I have tried. 1 Downloaded the latest drivers from your web site... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by old cod, Feb 28, 2019.

1. old cod Win User

Canon ip 7250 printer not connecting to laptop and desk top computers windows 10

Hi,

I cannot get my computers to connect wireless to my computers here's what I have tried.

1 Downloaded the latest drivers from your web site p861-win-ip7200-1_01ea32_2 (my laptop is 64bts)

Ran the installation procedures tried to connect using the WiFi process it defaulted
    to connect with usb cable that takes me to detected access point list, select WPA2 and entered the network key
    Set printer up address icon default to “get ip address automatically. “It searches and default back to
    Set printer up address icon I have then tried use next IP address all of the information is correct as per my network configuration page printed from the printer but it keep defaulting back to the Set printer up address icon.

2 Using settings in windows 10 I try to add printer the printer is detected I enter the WPS Pin
    The computer tries to connect but it times out, stating “the printer has stopped waiting “

I have connected Canon Help "NO HELP !!!"

Any advise greatly received

Ray

:)

old cod, Feb 28, 2019

2. How to connect Canon MG3520 printer when "Not Detected"?

Hi guys, I hope someone can help me an my daughter with this. She's off to college now and she's asked me to setup her Canon MG 3520 printer (wireless). I thought it would take me 2 minutes thanks to the WPS button I thought there would be on their home modem/router but there isnt any. Its actually the ISP's modem and doesnt have a WPS button. And when I try to detect it manually...no dice. Only way I've been able to get it working is connected with a USB cable but its not convenient as she keeps the printer at a fair distance from her desk.

Can anyone please provide assistance>? Step-by-step walkthru on how to get Windows 10 to "see" her printer when trying to add a network printer? If her laptop is able to connect to her network for internet, then shouldnt it see the printer? I should note that her laptop is connecting at the 5Ghz band, if that makes any difference.

orlando1974, Feb 28, 2019
  3. Tom_801 Win User
    problem connecting to remote printer: windows 10 & canon mp150

I have a laptop with windows 10.

When I connect a canon mp150 printer to it directly, windows can find and install driver, and printer works OK - I can print documents.

Then, I connect the mp150 printer to a desktop running windows vista.

The laptop and the desktop are on the same network.

From the laptop, I can see the desktop computer, and the printer, and I want to print files from laptop to this remote network printer.

When I try to add the remote printer to the list of printers on the laptop, windows 10 cannot find the driver.

I know the driver is on my laptop somewhere, because I can use the printer locally, but I cannot find the driver.

What is the file location of canon mp150 printer driver on windows 10?

If I know the file location of the driver, I can direct windows to it manually.

I have already tried looked for mp150 printer driver on canon website, but there is no driver for windows 10.

Tom_801, Feb 28, 2019
  4. Canon ip 7250 printer not connecting to laptop and desk top computers windows 10

Canon printer wifi trouble

Hey,

I installed my canon pixma mg3210 with the newest driver and I choose wifi connection.

Eveyrthing works fine until I turn off the printer then my laptop doesn't detect the printer anymore.
    Basically, the printer is offline.

DarkWhisper, Feb 28, 2019
Thema:

Canon ip 7250 printer not connecting to laptop and desk top computers windows 10

1. Canon ip 7250 printer not connecting to laptop and desk top computers windows 10 - Similar Threads - Canon 7250 printer

2. How to unlock a window 10 desk top computer?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to unlock a window 10 desk top computer?: My computer has a pin sign in disable. I have try the two hr option it gives all the trouble shooting process and still can get in. What other options do I have before running to some type of tech that can help me?...
  3. How to unlock a window 10 desk top computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unlock a window 10 desk top computer?: My computer has a pin sign in disable. I have try the two hr option it gives all the trouble shooting process and still can get in. What other options do I have before running to some type of tech that can help me?...
  4. How to unlock a window 10 desk top computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Laptop has stopped connecting to Canon printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop has stopped connecting to Canon printer: My laptop will no longer print from my printer. It used to work, and then spontaneously stopped, saying that the printer was offline, even when it was switched on. I can still print from my tablet, so it's clearly a laptop problem. I have disconnected and reconnected the...
  6. Desk top windows 10 does not recognize the printer

Desk top windows 10 does not recognize the printer: Background info: I was able to print. Then I scaned an image, it did scan and print. Ever since that point I am not able to print. When I plug the printer to my other desk top it does print. I have tried going through the settings and it does not even show my printer. I...
  7. Windows 10 desk top computer start

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 desk top computer start: always turn my desktop off when I am finished using it. Lately, at times when the window appears and the small dots rotate below the window, the window disappears and the dots may continue to rotate or just stop rotating. The system then appears to be in a loop and does...
  8. desk top in "Windows 10".

desk top in "Windows 10".: "Windows 10",I Go to the desktop, right click anywhere, hover my mouse over new ,then screen locks up until I right click then screen turns white and desktop returns to normal....
  9. windows 10 desk top

windows 10 desk top: Deleted photo from Windows 10 desk top but all desk top files and most icons disappeared as well? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-desk-top/90259388-10e0-4cee-85a2-0e48050931b5
  10. Asus laptop usb not connecting to Canon printer

Asus laptop usb not connecting to Canon printer: Canon pixma MG 3640 not connecting to laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-laptop-usb-not-connecting-to-canon-printer/5cc4469a-a46e-492f-9ddd-b6a310a606e1

Users found this page by searching for:

1. should i update my canon ip 7250 printer driver after latest win 10 updaye