Windows 10: canon lbp2900 printer not responding - finding status - in windows ten

Discus and support canon lbp2900 printer not responding - finding status - in windows ten in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Canon LBP2900 printer is showing 'Getting Status - Please wait' when trying to print from Word or from Photoshop Elements 2020. Any ideas?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dmetty, Mar 14, 2020.

1. dmetty Win User

canon lbp2900 printer not responding - finding status - in windows ten

My Canon LBP2900 printer is showing 'Getting Status - Please wait' when trying to print from Word or from Photoshop Elements 2020. Any ideas?

:)

dmetty, Mar 14, 2020

2. Canon LBP2900 no longer prints after Windows Creator Fall Edition update for Windows 10

I have a USB error (code 43) after installing Windows Creator Fall Edition. My printer Canon LBP2900 no longer prints, get Unknown USB device error. i am using Windows 10 Pro.PLEASE HELP!

Preserver7, Mar 14, 2020
  3. Canon - Printers - Canon MG5500 series Printer - Error 0x80240017

GaryRouth's suggestion didn't work for me. But I took his lead and used a slightly different process that eventually worked.

I uninstalled the Canon software in "Programs and Features",

rebooted my machine,

then went to Canon's site and downloaded the full package from Canon for my printer,

extracted the package,

went to the extracted files and opened the DrvSetup folder,

ran the DELDRV64.exe utility to cleanup the old software,

then ran the Setup64.exe to install the Canon software.

Since I've followed these steps, the printer works and the Windows Update for the printer isn't showing up.

Norm Hodne [MSFT], Mar 14, 2020
  4. woldsl Win User

B200 in canon printers

What is B200 in canon printers? My printer is displaying this message since I cleaned it yesterday.

woldsl, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

1. canon lbp2900 printer not responding - finding status - in windows ten - Similar Threads - canon lbp2900 printer

2. Canon TM305 Printer - status : Not found: Failed to acquire printer information.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canon TM305 Printer - status : Not found: Failed to acquire printer information.: Dear Team,i Have a Plotter Printer Canon TM305 . I am able to install all softwares of printer and printer is correctly discovered in Network. only problem having is in canon Device management Console i cannot go further its gives status Not Found : Failed to acquire Printer...
  3. Canon TM305 Printer - status : Not found: Failed to acquire printer information.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Canon TM305 Printer - status : Not found: Failed to acquire printer information.: Dear Team,i Have a Plotter Printer Canon TM305 . I am able to install all softwares of printer and printer is correctly discovered in Network. only problem having is in canon Device management Console i cannot go further its gives status Not Found : Failed to acquire Printer...
  4. Canon TM305 Printer - status : Not found: Failed to acquire printer information.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Canon Printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Canon Printer: How do I set up a Canon MG2550S https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-printer/4eac22e8-ef8c-4ab0-91d0-290d315e19de
  6. New Canon pixma MX 395 printer not responding

New Canon pixma MX 395 printer not responding: I installed a new canon pixma MX395 using the set up disk. It got to the end but stopped at print test page but gave no error. The printer was showing as installed but will not print from anywhere. The document whether it is a test print or something else does appear briefly...
  7. Canon Printer Not Responding after May 19 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Canon Printer Not Responding after May 19 Update: I applied the May 2019 Windows Update to my PC yesterday and this morning my Canon IP7200 printer refused to print anything. Jobs just stuck in the print queue and any attempt to ascertain the printer status came back ‘printer not responding’. I tried re-installing the...
  8. canon printer

canon printer: Windows version 1809 was installed Friday, 2/22. Now my canon mx922 printer says it cannot print an PDF file. Has anyone had a similar problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-printer/688da5a7-059b-401b-8369-19cdc5844264
  9. Canon Printer

Canon Printer: Where do I find help with the printer spooler? My printer says needs attention. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/canon-printer/3c8a16cf-7a53-44fb-94cf-d93123f76715
  10. Canon Printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Canon Printer: Can't get my printer online. Have to use usb to function correctly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/canon-printer/002b1a70-abb1-49c0-8dd9-513fa201c0b1