Windows 10: Canon MF5750 on win 10

Discus and support Canon MF5750 on win 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can you help me? My Canon LaserBase printer MF5750 does not work win new WIN 10 after I bougth new PC. There are no drivers for win10. What can I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KARMELSGULBENE, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Canon MF5750 on win 10

Can you help me? My Canon LaserBase printer MF5750 does not work win new WIN 10 after I bougth new PC. There are no drivers for win10. What can I do? thankyou. Voldis

:)

KARMELSGULBENE, Oct 4, 2018
  2. OldMike65 Win User

Canon Pixma MP620 drivers don't seem to exist yet.

They will walk you thru every step to fix your problem, their pretty good fixing problems with windows 10 and their printers. Good luck Wayne!!
    Mike.. Canon MF5750 on win 10 :)

OldMike65, Oct 4, 2018
  3. Image Acquisition, Scanner problems with Windows 10

Hi Raymond,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to download and install the driver software for Canon MF5750 and then try to check the functionality.

You can download the drivers for the Canon MF5750 from the below link.

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/suppo...s_series/imageclass_mf5750#DriversAndSoftware

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Anil Madishetty, Oct 4, 2018
  4. Canon MF5750 on win 10

Image Acquisition, Scanner problems with Windows 10

Scanner capability not operational on my Canon Imageclass MF5750 printer after installation of Windows 10. I was told by Canon tech support that it was a problem with Windows regarding "Image Acquisition". Any suggestions other than another printer.
    Thank you, Ray

RaymondBercovitz, Oct 4, 2018
Thema:

Canon MF5750 on win 10

1. Canon MF5750 on win 10 - Similar Threads - Canon MF5750

2. Canon EOS R6 .HIF images not usable in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canon EOS R6 .HIF images not usable in Windows: I have been a hobby photographer since my father gave me my first camera in the 1970s. I was using a Canon EOS 70D and a EOS 6D until I replaced them both with a EOS R6 a couple of months ago. I have normally been using JPEG format, but sometimes I have been storing images in...
  3. Canon EOS R6 .HIF images not usable in Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Canon EOS R6 .HIF images not usable in Windows: I have been a hobby photographer since my father gave me my first camera in the 1970s. I was using a Canon EOS 70D and a EOS 6D until I replaced them both with a EOS R6 a couple of months ago. I have normally been using JPEG format, but sometimes I have been storing images in...
  4. my canon TS3522 printer will not connect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my canon TS3522 printer will not connect.: it wont connect let alone be visible on laptop nor cell phone! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-canon-ts3522-printer-will-not-connect/267b719f-b771-49ce-94e1-5c86eeb2b8b8
  5. my canon TS3522 printer will not connect.

my canon TS3522 printer will not connect.: it wont connect let alone be visible on laptop nor cell phone! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-canon-ts3522-printer-will-not-connect/267b719f-b771-49ce-94e1-5c86eeb2b8b8
  6. Continuous PDF's run together with my new scanner, how do I get a new Canon LiDE 400...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Continuous PDF's run together with my new scanner, how do I get a new Canon LiDE 400...: Continuous PDF's run together with my new scanner, how do I get a new Canon LiDE 400 compatible driver for my new windows 11 PC??This also happened with an HP all in One printer/scanner and Epson scanner which both have been returned....
  7. Continuous PDF's run together with my new scanner, how do I get a new Canon LiDE 400...

Continuous PDF's run together with my new scanner, how do I get a new Canon LiDE 400...: Continuous PDF's run together with my new scanner, how do I get a new Canon LiDE 400 compatible driver for my new windows 11 PC??This also happened with an HP all in One printer/scanner and Epson scanner which both have been returned....
  8. Canon printer is not printing on Windows PC [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    Canon printer is not printing on Windows PC [Fix]: [IMG]If the Canon printer is not printing on your Windows PC, the solutions provided in this article will help you. Usually, this issue can occur due to outdated or corrupted printer drivers, loose connections in a printer, etc. Fix Canon printer is not printing on Windows PC...
  9. Canon PIXMA MP210 Series Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canon PIXMA MP210 Series Driver: Okay, so I saw a thread about this already and managed to download the Windows 8 64bit driver for this printer, and that's all well and good, however I still can't use the printer to print. It shows up as a scanner. Any ideas?UPDATE: I guess it just needed some time to figure...
  10. Canon PIXMA MP210 Series Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Canon PIXMA MP210 Series Driver: Okay, so I saw a thread about this already and managed to download the Windows 8 64bit driver for this printer, and that's all well and good, however I still can't use the printer to print. It shows up as a scanner. Any ideas?UPDATE: I guess it just needed some time to figure...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can my canon mf5750 work with windows 10

2. cannot get windows 10 to see Canon MF5750 as a printer