Windows 10: Canon MG3520 muti printer, copier, scanner

Discus and support Canon MG3520 muti printer, copier, scanner in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I am new to this but I need help I recently switched to windows 10 I down loaded windows scans app and it recognizes my scanner function and i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CJ99AZ, Dec 25, 2019.

1. CJ99AZ Win User

Canon MG3520 muti printer, copier, scanner

Hello

I am new to this but I need help I recently switched to windows 10

I down loaded windows scans app and it recognizes my scanner function

and i can scan a document. But the problem is when I go to scan the next

day I get a message to connect a scanner. How can it see the scanner and

allow me to scan then the next day it tells me to connect a scanner. When I

when I go to settings devices I see the copier click on it and click manage there is nothing there

what can i do to keep my scanner recognizable?

:)

CJ99AZ, Dec 25, 2019
  2. Ztruker Win User

How to connect Canon MG3520 printer when "Not Detected"?

Do you have the install CD/DVD for the printer? If not download the full driver then run it. If yes run the installer from the CD/DVD.

Download: Canon U.S.A. : Consumer & Home Office : PIXMA MG3520

Canon MG3520 muti printer, copier, scanner [​IMG]

Do not hook up the printer at all.
    Run the install program. At some point it will (or should) ask you how you want to setup the printer, Wireless or USB.
    Choose Wireless and follow instructions.

Ztruker, Dec 25, 2019
  3. Cannon MG3520 Printer

How do I change the setup of my Canon MG3520 printer to print via WiFi rather than using a USB chord?

VonnieMcKelvey, Dec 25, 2019
  4. Canon MG3520 muti printer, copier, scanner

How to connect Canon MG3520 printer when "Not Detected"?

This has been tried.... will try again...for what its worth.

orlando1974, Dec 25, 2019
Thema:

Canon MG3520 muti printer, copier, scanner

1. Canon MG3520 muti printer, copier, scanner - Similar Threads - Canon MG3520 muti

2. Canon iR2525 Copier Machine Not Printing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canon iR2525 Copier Machine Not Printing: Hello,I am facing printing problem in my Canon iR2525 copier machine. When I am giving print it is showing in que list of printer but it is not printing. I uninstalled the driver of the printer and again install same driver after that it is showing this message:"an error...
  3. Canon iR2525 Copier Machine Not Printing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Canon iR2525 Copier Machine Not Printing: Hello,I am facing printing problem in my Canon iR2525 copier machine. When I am giving print it is showing in que list of printer but it is not printing. I uninstalled the driver of the printer and again install same driver after that it is showing this message:"an error...
  4. Canon iR2525 Copier Machine Not Printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Canon Printer Scanner won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canon Printer Scanner won't work: Code 5 error message 156.69 - My new Canon Pixma 3650S won't print or scan on wifi or USB lead. This seems to be a common problem. Why hasn't Microsoft sorted it?...
  6. Canon Printer Scanner won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Canon Printer Scanner won't work: Code 5 error message 156.69 - My new Canon Pixma 3650S won't print or scan on wifi or USB lead. This seems to be a common problem. Why hasn't Microsoft sorted it?...
  7. Canon MX430 printer installed but scanner not working

Canon MX430 printer installed but scanner not working: The Canon all in one prints fine but nothing happens when I try to scan. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-mx430-printer-installed-but-scanner-not/5a7f43a8-3327-4adf-b3cb-e42ab384708f
  8. Windows 10 and HP PSC500 printer/scanner/copier

Windows 10 and HP PSC500 printer/scanner/copier: Is there any way to connect an HP PSC printer/scanner/copier to a computer with Windows 10? Do I need a Microsoft driver to make this work? Thanks in advance for your answer. Charles Pittsburgh...
  9. Canon MB2250 Printer/scanner/copier

Canon MB2250 Printer/scanner/copier: Hi Yesterday I went to scan a document and was presented with an error telling me that I did not have permission to access that file. I tried a few things and installed the Microsoft APP which worked and I managed to get the scan done. I decided to investigate the issue...
  10. How to connect Canon MG3520 printer when "Not Detected"?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to connect Canon MG3520 printer when "Not Detected"?: Hi guys, I hope someone can help me an my daughter with this. She's off to college now and she's asked me to setup her Canon MG 3520 printer (wireless). I thought it would take me 2 minutes thanks to the WPS button I thought there would be on their home modem/router but there...