Windows 10: Canon MG3620 Printer goes offline randomly in Windows 11 and is brought back by running...

Discus and support Canon MG3620 Printer goes offline randomly in Windows 11 and is brought back by running... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Printer can be brought online by running troubleshooter. Troubleshooter does not find a problem but printer is online/Standing by after troubleshooter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BHMArchivist, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Canon MG3620 Printer goes offline randomly in Windows 11 and is brought back by running...

Printer can be brought online by running troubleshooter. Troubleshooter does not find a problem but printer is online/Standing by after troubleshooter completes. Will remain online for days then offline.

:)

BHMArchivist, Nov 26, 2022

2. Facing canon printer offline error again and again.

I am facing printer offline problem with my canon wireless printer and i need a permanent solution to it . Suggest me something .Thanks in advance.

jamesrichard123, Nov 26, 2022
  3. Unable to access Canon PIXMA MG3620 printer with error: "Printer queue is full" on Windows 10

I upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 8. Now when I try to print from Publisher or Word, I get a message that Publisher cannot complete the operation. I have installed updated drivers for Windows 10 from the Canon website and when I try to print a test
    page I get a message that the printer que is full. Then I look at what's printing and the printer que page is empty. I have downloaded and reinstalled the printer thre3 times. The Canon tech suggested that there is something going on with Windows 10 that
    is preventing the printer from printing.

Original title: upgraded from Windows 8 to Windows 10 stopped Canon PIXMA MG3620 printer from working

Wesley UnitedMethodist Church, Nov 26, 2022
  4. Canon MG3620 Printer goes offline randomly in Windows 11 and is brought back by running...

Canon mg3620 not responding

Hi,

If you are trying to print in Edge Browser use CTRL + P or click the little 3 dots in

the top right corner (under the "X" then - Print.

As OEM Canon is responsible for the proper operation of the printer and their

supplied drivers. Check with Canon Support, their on-line documentation, and

drivers.

Good chance you need to update or re-install the latest available driver.

Canon - PIXMA MG3620 - drivers <-- set to your version of Windows and 32 or 64 bit

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/...E8qyW/dz/d5/L2dBISEvZ0FBIS9nQSEh/?tab=drivers

Canon - Support and Drivers

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/support/consumer

Canon - Support - Contact Us

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/standard_display/contact_us_consumer

Canon - Windows Support - Vista and Windows 7

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products?pageKeyCode=windowsSupport

Canon - location confirmation page - printer could be from another region.

SUPPORT-HUB

================================================

Windows 10 - Fix printer problems <- Printer troubleshooter

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Windows 10 Support

Windows help & learning

Hope this helps.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rob Brown -
    Microsoft MVP
    <- profile - Windows Experience : Bicycle - Mark Twain said it right.

SpiritX MS MVP, Nov 26, 2022
Thema:

Canon MG3620 Printer goes offline randomly in Windows 11 and is brought back by running...

1. Canon MG3620 Printer goes offline randomly in Windows 11 and is brought back by running... - Similar Threads - Canon MG3620 Printer

2. Canon MG3620 printing blank pages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canon MG3620 printing blank pages: it will print the test pages and ink pages fine, but will not print out my pdf or google document. It printed fine this morning and now it is stuttering and pushing blank pages out. I checked and there are no paper jams....
  3. Canon MG3620 printing blank pages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Canon MG3620 printing blank pages: it will print the test pages and ink pages fine, but will not print out my pdf or google document. It printed fine this morning and now it is stuttering and pushing blank pages out. I checked and there are no paper jams....
  4. Canon MG3620 printing blank pages

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Canon MG3620 Printer goes offline randomly in Windows 11 and is brought back by running...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Canon MG3620 Printer goes offline randomly in Windows 11 and is brought back by running...: Printer can be brought online by running troubleshooter. Troubleshooter does not find a problem but printer is online/Standing by after troubleshooter completes. Will remain online for days then offline....
  6. Canon printer & windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canon printer & windows 11: My printer keeps going into error mode ever since installing windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-printer-windows-11/8ab3a831-d3db-4954-8745-a217c617eee9

new router and canon wireless printer is offline: new router from fios, everything works perfectly, except wireless printer cannot be made to print and remains offline ran all troubleshooters, have rebooted wireless laptop and power-cycled the canon more thanonce...
  8. Steps to Fix Canon Printer Offline Windows 10

Steps to Fix Canon Printer Offline Windows 10: Hello buddy, Everyone has a printer nowadays so the problem arises so this discussion helps you to fix the error related to Canon Printer Offline Windows 10. Easy Steps For Canon Printer Offline Windows 10 Solution 1: Check power Supply Before going to any further...
  9. Canon MG3500 printer offline

Canon MG3500 printer offline: Can't get printer to connect to PC wireless. Was OK 2 week ago? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/canon-mg3500-printer-offline/0ab26c6d-26e4-44ca-84c6-9e14cdba83ae
  10. Printer goes offline

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printer goes offline: Hello, My HP office jet pro 251 DW goes offline at random times. I reset the router and it is OK for several days. This printer is shared on a local network and it is connected to the router LAN # 2 connection. Printer properties shows the IP to be 192.168.1.5. I don't see...