Windows 10: Canon MX330 wont scan

Discus and support Canon MX330 wont scan in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 and keep receiving a driver error.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ms Savvy Tech, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Canon MX330 wont scan

I have Windows 10 and keep receiving a driver error.

:)

Ms Savvy Tech, Aug 7, 2020

2. Canon MX330 won't scan after update to Windows10 Home edition version 1709 OS Bld 16299.248

There is a version of MP Navigator on Canon's website for the MX330 which worked for me. It is for an older version of Windows, but still works.

GaryHupfer, Aug 7, 2020
  3. Cynth-CA Win User
    Canon MX330 won't scan after update to Windows10 Home edition version 1709 OS Bld 16299.248

My PC had already updated to 16299.309 by the time I went to manually do it. Online there are no Canon drivers for Windows 10 so I called the Canon help line. I spoke with a guy who had me download the 64 bit drivers for Windows 8.1 (md64-win-mx330-1_02-ej.exe)
    and the Canon MP Navigator EX ver 2.13 software (mpnx_2_1-win-2_13-ea23_2.exe). I'm now able to print and scan successfully.

Thanks for your prompt reply to my post.

Cynth-CA, Aug 7, 2020
  4. Canon MX330 wont scan

Canon 330MX printer

Hello John,

Thank you so much for the link to Down Load the Canon MX330.

I clicked on that link you sent me and followed all the steps for the

download,but other that finding "Canon Utilities" in my programs

list,this download did not help me,that I know of.

In the list of my Devices & Printers,I can not find the small picture

of my Canon Mx330,that had been there for years,but this picture

is no longer there.

I want to tell you what happen to my computer starting this past Friday,

May 8. That morning I could not access my Start Menu,no matter how

hard I tried. (I had to stop using the double space,as I ran out of room).

My friend who has is own computer shop,in another city,told me that

more than likely Windows did some sort of "Update" that caused this

problem with no access to my Start menu.

Anyway my friend downloaded Classic Shell.Yes, this got me access to my

Start Menu,but then the nightmare started. No Cannon MX330 picture in

my list of my Devices & Printers.

Please,let me call my friend Monday,as this is making my blood pressure

go WAY up! I know that you have done all that you can to help me,and

that you can not call me.

Thanks,

Albert

AlbWhitman1, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

Canon MX330 wont scan

1. Canon MX330 wont scan - Similar Threads - Canon MX330 wont

2. Canon MG5750 does not scan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Canon MG5750 does not scan: Hi my canon does not scan to my PC windows 10. it will not roubleshoot in settings either. It prints fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-mg5750-does-not-scan/c0e55445-5391-4a68-91dd-2404e568673f
  3. scanning from canon MX922

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    scanning from canon MX922: Scanned documents from Canon MX 922 all-in-one are too large for my intended application, i.e., they are not accepted by the destination because they are "too large" - how can I reduce them in size before sending them to the destination?...
  4. Canon MG 5140 printer scanning

Canon MG 5140 printer scanning: My Canon MG 5140printer used to scan without ink. Now it won't (or something else is the problem). It prints fine. Can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-mg-5140-printer-scanning/1cbe16b5-d2fb-42da-a209-7a71b2b98c49
  5. Scanning from Canon MG2240 printer

Scanning from Canon MG2240 printer: I have installed student version Microsoft 10 2018 Canon printer has scanning operation but the laptop does not pick up scan I can print from the printer Does anyone know what is wrong?...
  6. Scanning from Canon printer TS9020

Scanning from Canon printer TS9020: I Installed printer/scanner and printing works fine, but when I try to scan, I get an error message. Instructions show Grant access permission to the specified folder. How do I do this?...
  7. scanning from Canon PIXMA3120

scanning from Canon PIXMA3120: Since I bought a new Dell computer with Windows 10, I am not able to scan photos using my Canon PIXMA3120 as I was able do with my previous computer. I get the message that the driver is not installed but it is. I am able to print but not scan. Any suggestions?...
  8. Printer Canon MX330

Printer Canon MX330: "I cannot print out from my PC - I keep getting an error message - I can still use the printer to copy something but nothing from my computer. I am not computer savvy at all so any help would be appreciated. I feel I have been into all the settings etc but maybe making it...
  9. scanning on a canon PIXMA MG2922 series

scanning on a canon PIXMA MG2922 series: I have had my printer / scanner connected for 2 years now and haven't had any major problems , until now. I am trying to scan a document however once i put the document in and it preview i get a message stating , " problem previewing , something went wrong . Please try again....
  10. scanning on a canon PIXMA MG2922 series

scanning on a canon PIXMA MG2922 series: I have had my printer / scanner connected for 2 years now and haven't had any major problems , until now. I am trying to scan a document however once i put the document in and it preview i get a message stating , " problem previewing , something went wrong . Please try again....