Windows 10: Canon MX375

Discus and support Canon MX375 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Mon imprimande est active, côté de moi et allumée, merci de m'aider pour scanner un document, Merci... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by KathyBERGERET1, May 23, 2019.

1. Canon MX375

Mon imprimande est active, côté de moi et allumée, merci de m'aider pour scanner un document, Merci

:)

KathyBERGERET1, May 23, 2019
  2. OldMike65 Win User

Canon Pixma MP620 drivers don't seem to exist yet.

They will walk you thru every step to fix your problem, their pretty good fixing problems with windows 10 and their printers. Good luck Wayne!!
    Mike.. Canon MX375 :)

OldMike65, May 23, 2019
  3. Windows 10 drivers for Canon MX452 Printer

Sayan,

I tried all of the suggestions you gave me & none of them worked. In answer to the questions, I have no other error messages. It keeps adding the Canon MX450 printer instead of the MX452. I had other problems but I fixed them. I typed in devmgmt.msc
    & typed it in again. The drop down list came up but did not have the name OTHER in it. When I clicked on the PIXMA MX452 driver download & clicked on Start Download I got 2 boxes. Step 1 RUN & Step 2 Click YES. I clicked 0n Step 1 but it never gets to
    Step 2. I really don't like the Windows 10 that was automatically forced on me. Any other suggestions ? Donn

DonnWilimzik, May 23, 2019
  4. Canon MX375

Canon MG5350 scanner not working

Hi John,

Thank you for including the screen shot of the error. You may try the below suggested steps to fix the issue.

1. Connect the Printer to wireless router.
    2. Run the printer software from the Canon site to download and the set the printer up on the PC.
    3. Download the IJ scan Utility and try attempting to scan documents.
    4. If you still notice the same error, hold down the stop button (Red Button) on the printer for 10 seconds or until the error light goes off and release it.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, May 23, 2019
Thema:

Canon MX375

1. Canon MX375 - Similar Threads - Canon MX375

2. Canon EOS R6 .HIF images not usable in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canon EOS R6 .HIF images not usable in Windows: I have been a hobby photographer since my father gave me my first camera in the 1970s. I was using a Canon EOS 70D and a EOS 6D until I replaced them both with a EOS R6 a couple of months ago. I have normally been using JPEG format, but sometimes I have been storing images in...
  3. Canon EOS R6 .HIF images not usable in Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Canon EOS R6 .HIF images not usable in Windows: I have been a hobby photographer since my father gave me my first camera in the 1970s. I was using a Canon EOS 70D and a EOS 6D until I replaced them both with a EOS R6 a couple of months ago. I have normally been using JPEG format, but sometimes I have been storing images in...
  4. my canon TS3522 printer will not connect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my canon TS3522 printer will not connect.: it wont connect let alone be visible on laptop nor cell phone! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-canon-ts3522-printer-will-not-connect/267b719f-b771-49ce-94e1-5c86eeb2b8b8
  5. my canon TS3522 printer will not connect.

my canon TS3522 printer will not connect.: it wont connect let alone be visible on laptop nor cell phone! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-canon-ts3522-printer-will-not-connect/267b719f-b771-49ce-94e1-5c86eeb2b8b8
  6. Continuous PDF's run together with my new scanner, how do I get a new Canon LiDE 400...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Continuous PDF's run together with my new scanner, how do I get a new Canon LiDE 400...: Continuous PDF's run together with my new scanner, how do I get a new Canon LiDE 400 compatible driver for my new windows 11 PC??This also happened with an HP all in One printer/scanner and Epson scanner which both have been returned....
  7. Continuous PDF's run together with my new scanner, how do I get a new Canon LiDE 400...

Continuous PDF's run together with my new scanner, how do I get a new Canon LiDE 400...: Continuous PDF's run together with my new scanner, how do I get a new Canon LiDE 400 compatible driver for my new windows 11 PC??This also happened with an HP all in One printer/scanner and Epson scanner which both have been returned....
  8. Canon printer is not printing on Windows PC [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    Canon printer is not printing on Windows PC [Fix]: [IMG]If the Canon printer is not printing on your Windows PC, the solutions provided in this article will help you. Usually, this issue can occur due to outdated or corrupted printer drivers, loose connections in a printer, etc. Fix Canon printer is not printing on Windows PC...
  9. Canon PIXMA MP210 Series Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canon PIXMA MP210 Series Driver: Okay, so I saw a thread about this already and managed to download the Windows 8 64bit driver for this printer, and that's all well and good, however I still can't use the printer to print. It shows up as a scanner. Any ideas?UPDATE: I guess it just needed some time to figure...
  10. Canon PIXMA MP210 Series Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Canon PIXMA MP210 Series Driver: Okay, so I saw a thread about this already and managed to download the Windows 8 64bit driver for this printer, and that's all well and good, however I still can't use the printer to print. It shows up as a scanner. Any ideas?UPDATE: I guess it just needed some time to figure...