Windows 10: Canon pixma 3120 printer stopped printing

Discus and support Canon pixma 3120 printer stopped printing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My wifi modem was changed and my wifi printer will not print since modem was changed. What do I need to do to get my printer printing again without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sprima25, May 7, 2019.

1. sprima25 Win User

Canon pixma 3120 printer stopped printing

My wifi modem was changed and my wifi printer will not print since modem was changed. What do I need to do to get my printer printing again without the USB Cable or CD. Thank you to anyone who can send the proper instructions for this.

:)

sprima25, May 7, 2019

2. My New Canon Printer Stopped Printing

Hi, Julie,

If your PIXMA ts9120 printer is not able to connect to your computer, please remove the USB cable and reconnect it. Also, if your Canon ts9120 printer is not displayed in the printer list of your computer, go to printers and faxes in your computer’s control
    panel. Then, click on add printer and add your Canon PIXMA ts9120 printer to the printer list and start printing.

To get rid of any of the problems with your PIXMA ts9120 printer, you can get help from the Canon printer support. They have a Chat option on the lower right of the screen.

Canon Pixma TS9120 | Pixma ts9120 Wireless setup | canon ts9120 driver

Smittychat., May 7, 2019
  3. Canon Pixma MG5250

My Canon Pixma MG5250 wont print CD covers since I updated to Windows 10.

I can't even install new drivers now as my computer says it can't detect the printer on the network yet it prints just fine. Any suggestions?

KateNottage, May 7, 2019
  4. a2teda2 Win User

printing from windows 10 phone with canon pixma 5450 printer

Is it possible to link my Windows 10 phone to my canon pixma 5450 printer. It seems the compatibility list is very limited.

a2teda2, May 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Canon pixma 3120 printer stopped printing - Similar Threads - Canon pixma 3120

2. Drivers for Canon PIXMA MG5250 Printer in Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drivers for Canon PIXMA MG5250 Printer in Win11: After the new update in Win11, the printer lost any contact with the computer at all. Win 11 has no technical support for this printer. There was no problem in Win10. Any suggestions? Because this Win 11 is already pissing me off....
  3. CANON PIXMA PRINTER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CANON PIXMA PRINTER: My Pixma canon Mg2900 series not printing from my laptop, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-pixma-printer/2d767e80-a77c-4ad5-99fb-a1520361d5ab
  4. CANON PIXMA PRINTER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CANON PIXMA PRINTER: My Pixma canon Mg2900 series not printing from my laptop, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-pixma-printer/2d767e80-a77c-4ad5-99fb-a1520361d5ab
  5. Canon Pixma MX310 Printer and Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canon Pixma MX310 Printer and Windows 11: Hi,My printer stopped working. It was working fine yesterday. In Setting it is showing three different Printer Setting under Printers and Scanners option. Every time I click on printer it is showing as Collecting Printer Status in the queue. I am not sure how to get it to...
  6. Canon PIXMA ip7220 does not print

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Canon PIXMA ip7220 does not print: Worked good until Windows 10 crashed with latest upgrades!!! Forced to reload Windows 10 and all upgrades since its early days. After all the upgrades I find my ip7220 spits out paper but never prints. I've deleted the printer the driver several times and cannot get it to...
  7. canon Pixma Printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    canon Pixma Printer: How do I connect this wireless printer to my HP Laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-pixma-printer/1020ee14-7eec-4915-a1ad-71295f441113
  8. Canon pixma printer

Canon pixma printer: Canon pixma printer scanner scans only one page at a time, I need to scan several pages to one document https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-pixma-printer/57fb19be-65a7-41ce-8807-da420771e974
  9. Unable to Print on Canon Pixma MG 3620

Unable to Print on Canon Pixma MG 3620: I just changed the cartridges of ink in my Pixma MG 3620 printer and I still can't print, can anyone help me like really FAST as I'm in school online and I need to print something. Thanks ***Modified the title from printer alignment*** ***Moved from Other/Unknown /...
  10. Canon Pixma Printer

Canon Pixma Printer: ATT recently put in a new modum for me and since then, my printer will not respond to my laptop. Do I need to uninstall the printer and reinstall it with the new modum info? If so, how do I uninstall it?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. canon pixima 3120 wont print