Windows 10: canon pixma mx392 Printer problems after latest WIN 10 update

Discus and support canon pixma mx392 Printer problems after latest WIN 10 update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; printer only prints a series of lines, not the letter I composed. how do I get printer to work again?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MaryPope1, Nov 8, 2018.

1. MaryPope1 Win User

canon pixma mx392 Printer problems after latest WIN 10 update

printer only prints a series of lines, not the letter I composed. how do I get printer to work again?

:)

MaryPope1, Nov 8, 2018

2. Network printer Canon Pixma MG6620

Hi Mike,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing Canon Pixma printer on Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better:

• What exactly do you mean by Offline and cannot reconnect?
    • Have you installed all the drivers for printer after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Is printer being detected on your computer?
    • How have you connected the printer to your device?

I suggest you to try the below as a workaround and check if it helps.

Step 1: Try to install the latest drivers for the printer from the manufacturer's website.

Refer: Drivers for Canon Pixma MG6620

Step 2: If the device is not detected on your computer try to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Canon Pixma printer MG5350

Hi,

Go to your Printer Manufacturer's website > Key in your Printer Model Number and Operating System.

Uninstall/reinstall your Printer using the latest Drivers from there for your Operating System.

Most Printer Manufacturer's will also have troubleshooting steps for you to take listed there, too.

PIXMA MG5350 Support - Firmware, Software & Manuals | Canon ...

This may assist you too:

"Fix printer problems"

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...1&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Nov 8, 2018
  4. BJIDM Win User

Canon Pixma MP610 printer drive update for windows 10

I have a Canon Pixma MP610 printer. I cannot find a driver update so that it will work with windows 10. Does anyone have any suggestions?

BJIDM, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

1. canon pixma mx392 Printer problems after latest WIN 10 update - Similar Threads - canon pixma mx392

2. Drivers for Canon PIXMA MG5250 Printer in Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drivers for Canon PIXMA MG5250 Printer in Win11: After the new update in Win11, the printer lost any contact with the computer at all. Win 11 has no technical support for this printer. There was no problem in Win10. Any suggestions? Because this Win 11 is already pissing me off....
  3. CANON PIXMA PRINTER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CANON PIXMA PRINTER: My Pixma canon Mg2900 series not printing from my laptop, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-pixma-printer/2d767e80-a77c-4ad5-99fb-a1520361d5ab
  4. CANON PIXMA PRINTER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CANON PIXMA PRINTER: My Pixma canon Mg2900 series not printing from my laptop, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-pixma-printer/2d767e80-a77c-4ad5-99fb-a1520361d5ab
  5. Canon Pixma ip1800 & Win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Canon Pixma ip1800 & Win 10: I have 2 Win10 PCs, an older with the free update from Win 7, and a new one, just built, with the latest version of Win 10. I've had a Canon Pixma 1800 printer connected to the older machine for years, and it works just fine there. But the new machine will not install the...
  6. canon Pixma Printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    canon Pixma Printer: How do I connect this wireless printer to my HP Laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-pixma-printer/1020ee14-7eec-4915-a1ad-71295f441113
  7. Canon pixma 3120 printer stopped printing

Canon pixma 3120 printer stopped printing: My wifi modem was changed and my wifi printer will not print since modem was changed. What do I need to do to get my printer printing again without the USB Cable or CD. Thank you to anyone who can send the proper instructions for this....
  8. Canon pixma printer

Canon pixma printer: Canon pixma printer scanner scans only one page at a time, I need to scan several pages to one document https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-pixma-printer/57fb19be-65a7-41ce-8807-da420771e974
  9. Canon Pixma MP480 printer driver problem with Windows 10

Canon Pixma MP480 printer driver problem with Windows 10: I thought I would share as I'm probably not the only one to have encountered problems. I recently upgraded to Windows 10 OS and to my amazement couldn't find appropriate drivers for my Canon Pixma MP480 on the Canon website. Having trolled the internet for hours (with no...
  10. Canon Pixma Printer

Canon Pixma Printer: ATT recently put in a new modum for me and since then, my printer will not respond to my laptop. Do I need to uninstall the printer and reinstall it with the new modum info? If so, how do I uninstall it?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pixma MX392 willl not print in windows 10

2. canon mx392 print problems