Windows 10: canon pixma mx392 Printer problems after latest WIN 10 update

Discus and support canon pixma mx392 Printer problems after latest WIN 10 update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; printer only prints a series of lines, not the letter I composed. how do I get printer to work again?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MaryPope1, Nov 8, 2018.

1. MaryPope1 Win User

canon pixma mx392 Printer problems after latest WIN 10 update

printer only prints a series of lines, not the letter I composed. how do I get printer to work again?

:)

MaryPope1, Nov 8, 2018
  2. Deepika Gowda Win User

Network printer Canon Pixma MG6620

Hi Mike,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing Canon Pixma printer on Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better:

• What exactly do you mean by Offline and cannot reconnect?
    • Have you installed all the drivers for printer after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Is printer being detected on your computer?
    • How have you connected the printer to your device?

I suggest you to try the below as a workaround and check if it helps.

Step 1: Try to install the latest drivers for the printer from the manufacturer's website.

Refer: Drivers for Canon Pixma MG6620

Step 2: If the device is not detected on your computer try to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Bill Smithers Win User
    Canon Pixma printer MG5350

Hi,

Go to your Printer Manufacturer's website > Key in your Printer Model Number and Operating System.

Uninstall/reinstall your Printer using the latest Drivers from there for your Operating System.

Most Printer Manufacturer's will also have troubleshooting steps for you to take listed there, too.

PIXMA MG5350 Support - Firmware, Software & Manuals | Canon ...

This may assist you too:

"Fix printer problems"

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...1&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Nov 8, 2018
  4. BJIDM Win User

Canon Pixma MP610 printer drive update for windows 10

I have a Canon Pixma MP610 printer. I cannot find a driver update so that it will work with windows 10. Does anyone have any suggestions?

BJIDM, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

1. canon pixma mx392 Printer problems after latest WIN 10 update - Similar Threads - canon pixma mx392

2. Canon Pixma MP480 printer driver problem with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Canon Pixma MP480 printer driver problem with Windows 10: I thought I would share as I'm probably not the only one to have encountered problems. I recently upgraded to Windows 10 OS and to my amazement couldn't find appropriate drivers for my Canon Pixma MP480 on the Canon website. Having trolled the internet for hours (with no...
  3. scanning on a canon PIXMA MG2922 series

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    scanning on a canon PIXMA MG2922 series: I have had my printer / scanner connected for 2 years now and haven't had any major problems , until now. I am trying to scan a document however once i put the document in and it preview i get a message stating , " problem previewing , something went wrong . Please try again....
  4. scanning on a canon PIXMA MG2922 series

scanning on a canon PIXMA MG2922 series: I have had my printer / scanner connected for 2 years now and haven't had any major problems , until now. I am trying to scan a document however once i put the document in and it preview i get a message stating , " problem previewing , something went wrong . Please try again....
  5. canon pixma TS8020

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    canon pixma TS8020: I got this new TS8020 printer and can not connect to my router, can anyone help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/canon-pixma-ts8020/032fff4a-e5f4-455b-8fb8-288cb58de99a
  6. Canon Printer

Canon Printer: Can't get my printer online. Have to use usb to function correctly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/canon-printer/002b1a70-abb1-49c0-8dd9-513fa201c0b1
  7. Canon Pixma Printer

Canon Pixma Printer: ATT recently put in a new modum for me and since then, my printer will not respond to my laptop. Do I need to uninstall the printer and reinstall it with the new modum info? If so, how do I uninstall it?...
  8. Canon PIXMA iP2500

Canon PIXMA iP2500: HI all, I have checking on the Cannon website and it does not currently have driver for the Canon PIXMA iP2500 Printer Is there any drivers I can use for this? Many thanks 10584
  9. Canon Pixma Pro9000

Canon Pixma Pro9000: I can't get Win10 build 10049 to install my Canon Pro9000 Inkjet printer. It is connected by USB and when I turn it on, an icon appears in the taskbar briefly and then disappears. Devices show Inkjet printer but no drivers available. I downloaded latest driver from Canon site...
  10. Printer Problem - Canon MX396

Printer Problem - Canon MX396: Hi Guys, I am currently having a issue getting my canon printer to work. I recently bought a new computer which has come with windows 10 and followed the instructions installing the printer via the windows 10 drivers (taken from the canon website) and the driver...