Windows 10: Canon pixma printer

Discus and support Canon pixma printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Canon pixma printer scanner scans only one page at a time, I need to scan several pages to one document... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MaryMary12345, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Canon pixma printer

Canon pixma printer scanner scans only one page at a time, I need to scan several pages to one document

:)

MaryMary12345, Jan 30, 2019

2. Network printer Canon Pixma MG6620

Hi Mike,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing Canon Pixma printer on Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better:

• What exactly do you mean by Offline and cannot reconnect?
    • Have you installed all the drivers for printer after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Is printer being detected on your computer?
    • How have you connected the printer to your device?

I suggest you to try the below as a workaround and check if it helps.

Step 1: Try to install the latest drivers for the printer from the manufacturer's website.

Refer: Drivers for Canon Pixma MG6620

Step 2: If the device is not detected on your computer try to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 30, 2019
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Canon Pixma Printer

Welcome to the club! In your case, you only need two steps:

1- Ask AT&T "Did you give me a modem only, or did you give me a modem and a router combination?"

If you got a modem/router combination, aka gateway:

2- Dig out the user manual for the PIXMA, where it shows you how to connect the printer to your network. My PIXMA user manual explains this in detail.

If all you got from AT&T is a modem, then your printer problems were not caused by the modem.

In that case, check out the technical support page for your PIXMA on Canon's website. It has lots of troubleshooting information and a way to contact Canon if you're ready to throw in the towel.

BulldogXX, Jan 30, 2019
  4. BulldogXX Win User

Canon pixma printer

Canon Pixma Printer

Did you receive only a modem - or was it a modem combined with a router? The latter is known as a 'gateway.'

A modem's only job is to connect you to the internet. That wouldn't have anything to do with your printer.

The router is what establishes your network. If you got a gateway - which includes a router - then all you need to do is to re-connect the PIXMA to your network. Follow the same steps you followed when you set up the PIXMA for the first time.

AT&T wouldn't do it for you because your printer isn't their responsibility. But, no worries! Dig out your PIXMA user guide - or find it on Canon's website - and setup the printer just like you did the first time.

BulldogXX, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

Canon pixma printer

1. Canon pixma printer - Similar Threads - Canon pixma printer

2. Drivers for Canon PIXMA MG5250 Printer in Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drivers for Canon PIXMA MG5250 Printer in Win11: After the new update in Win11, the printer lost any contact with the computer at all. Win 11 has no technical support for this printer. There was no problem in Win10. Any suggestions? Because this Win 11 is already pissing me off....
  3. Drivers for Canon PIXMA MG5250 Printer in Win11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drivers for Canon PIXMA MG5250 Printer in Win11: After the new update in Win11, the printer lost any contact with the computer at all. Win 11 has no technical support for this printer. There was no problem in Win10. Any suggestions? Because this Win 11 is already pissing me off....
  4. CANON PIXMA PRINTER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CANON PIXMA PRINTER: My Pixma canon Mg2900 series not printing from my laptop, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-pixma-printer/2d767e80-a77c-4ad5-99fb-a1520361d5ab
  5. CANON PIXMA PRINTER

CANON PIXMA PRINTER: My Pixma canon Mg2900 series not printing from my laptop, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-pixma-printer/2d767e80-a77c-4ad5-99fb-a1520361d5ab
  6. Canon Pixma MX310 Printer and Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canon Pixma MX310 Printer and Windows 11: Hi,My printer stopped working. It was working fine yesterday. In Setting it is showing three different Printer Setting under Printers and Scanners option. Every time I click on printer it is showing as Collecting Printer Status in the queue. I am not sure how to get it to...
  7. Canon Pixma MX310 Printer and Windows 11

Canon Pixma MX310 Printer and Windows 11: Hi,My printer stopped working. It was working fine yesterday. In Setting it is showing three different Printer Setting under Printers and Scanners option. Every time I click on printer it is showing as Collecting Printer Status in the queue. I am not sure how to get it to...
  8. canon Pixma Printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    canon Pixma Printer: How do I connect this wireless printer to my HP Laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-pixma-printer/1020ee14-7eec-4915-a1ad-71295f441113
  9. Canon pixma 3120 printer stopped printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Canon pixma 3120 printer stopped printing: My wifi modem was changed and my wifi printer will not print since modem was changed. What do I need to do to get my printer printing again without the USB Cable or CD. Thank you to anyone who can send the proper instructions for this....
  10. Canon Pixma Printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Canon Pixma Printer: ATT recently put in a new modum for me and since then, my printer will not respond to my laptop. Do I need to uninstall the printer and reinstall it with the new modum info? If so, how do I uninstall it?...