Windows 10: Canon Pixma TS3100

Discus and support Canon Pixma TS3100 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HI, I purchased a Canon Pixma TS3100 and installed the software with no problems, printer & scanner working perfect. I was so happy with it a purchased... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AdrianStan, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Canon Pixma TS3100

HI, I purchased a Canon Pixma TS3100 and installed the software with no problems, printer & scanner working perfect. I was so happy with it a purchased a 2nd one and installed the software a 2nd time. The link in the start menu (windows10) to open the printer ink levels window has disappeared since installing the software for a 2nd time.

I am able to open the ink level window by opening the "Canon U printer assistant tool" and clicking on "view printer status" link at the bottom of the window. How ever, this only allows me to see the in levels in printer-A and doesn't allow me to to see the ink levels on printer-B . Same with the scanner software, only allows me to use one of the scanners 2nd one does not show.

It's not the end of the world, but I would like to be able to see the ink levels and use the scanners on both both printer-A & printer-B.

I have give each printer it's own name so as not to confuse myself when choosing a printer.

Any help would be appreciated.

I like to be able to use 2 printers as I use 2 sizes of paper, I though buying 2 printers the same would mean I would only have to buy 1 brand of inks.

Thanks

:)

AdrianStan, Dec 17, 2019
  2. LemP Win User

Installation Canon Pixma Printer

Thanks for the information.

From what I've seen, Canon seems to have more issues with installing software than most other printer manufacturers. Canon also makes finding the correct software more difficult by having slightly different model designations depending on the geographical
    area where its products are sold (which is why I asked you where you bought your printer).

Just to double-check, the file you downloaded from Canon Ireland should have been named
    win-ts3100-1_1-n_mcd.exe

If that wasn't the file you downloaded, go to
    https://www.canon.ie/support/consumer_products/products/fax__multifunctionals/inkjet/pixma_ts_series/pixma-ts3150.aspx?type=drivers&language=&os=WINDOWS%207%20(64-bit)
    and download the "TS3100 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)" package.

You may have to end up asking Canon support for help, but perhaps the following suggestion will work for you.

Canon recommends that you use its "TS3100 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)" package. Based on the stated size of this file (18 MB) and especially to the instructions to "be sure to connect your PC to the Internet" when running the file,
    I expect that this file really is just a "stub" that (a) detects your operating system details, (b) connects to Canon's download servers in Japan, and (c) downloads and installs the files that are appropriate to your system.

Canon also offers what seems to be an "offline installer" package that doesn't require an active Internet connection while installing: "TS3100 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)." This is a larger file (89 MB vs 18 MB). The description of this file
    says that it "will provide full printing and scanning functionality for your product." What it most likely does
    not include are Canon's various software packages that normally are bundled with the printer. These are downloadable separately at the Canon support site and include:

• IJ Printer Assistant Tool Ver.1.10.2 (changes the printer settings and performs maintenance)
    • Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (plug-in for Windows Internet Explorer 7.0 or later that "enables easy printing of web pages")
    • Quick Menu Ver.2.8.5 (utility software to start the applications and manuals supplied with the printer, access online product information, or run a "slide show" if "My Image Garden" is installed)
    • IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.6.0 (helps with network setup)
    • Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0
    • My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 ((organise and print your photos)

Thus:

Download the stand-alone driver package (TS3100 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)) from Canon Ireland at

https://www.canon.ie/support/consumer_products/products/fax__multifunctionals/inkjet/pixma_ts_series/pixma-ts3150.aspx?type=drivers&language=&os=WINDOWS%207%20(64-bit).

Confirm that the name of the file you are downloading is

mpnp-win-ts3100-1_00-ea34_2.exe

Note that Canon includes a number of "precautions" concerning this package (interestingly, although these precautions are at the Canon Ireland support site, they are not included at the Canon USA site for the same download):

Printer Driver:

1.[Windows 10]

Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. the settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.

2.[Windows 10]

Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.

In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.

3.With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.

Scanner Driver:

1.If the OS is upgraded with the scanner driver remained installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the Printer may not be performed After the upgrade. in such cases, re-install the scanner driver.

2.When MP Driver installation was stopped by the following acts with the screen awaiting connection, install it again. The installation is not completed even if plugged-in the USB cable again or turned-on the power supply again.

- To cancel the installation.

- To plugged-out the USB cable.

etc,

3.The scan from the scan button of the printer does not work when the connection is changed from the network connection to the USB connection. Install MP Driver again, and change the connection method.

If that works for you, you can then decide which, if any, of the individual software packages you want to install.

If that doesn't work, ask Canon for help:
    https://www.canon.ie/support/consumer_products/contact_support/

3. spluff Win User
    Canon PIXMA iP2500

HI all,

I have checking on the Cannon website and it does not currently have driver for the

Canon PIXMA iP2500 Printer

Is there any drivers I can use for this?

Many thanks

spluff, Dec 17, 2019
  4. Canon Pixma TS3100

Canon PIXMA MP287 Driver Download

canonprinteralldrivers.blogspot.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MP287 publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.

OS compatibility & system requirement - Canon PIXMA MP287 drivers :

Windows 10 / 32-bit - Windows 10 64-bit - Windows 8.1 / 32-bit - Windows 8.1 / 64-bit - Windows 8 / 32-bit - Windows 8 / 64-bit - Windows 7 / 32-bit - Windows 7 / 64-bit - WindowsVista / 32-bit - Windows Vista / 64-bit -
    Windows XP / 32-bit - Windows XP / 64-bit - Mac OS X v10.9 - Mac OS X v10.8 - Mac OS X v10.7 -
    Mac OS X v10.6 - Mac OS X v10.5 - Linux

Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for windows :

1. Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
    2. You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
    3. NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then doble click ..
    4. When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
    Steps to uninstall the drivers from your computer or laptop :

1. Open Control Panel, then click unistall a program
    2. Double click on the printer you want to unistall, and then click yes
    3. When the end of the uninstall wizard, click Finish.

source :
    Canon PIXMA MP287 Driver Download

CanonDriverSeries, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

Canon Pixma TS3100

1. Canon Pixma TS3100 - Similar Threads - Canon Pixma TS3100

2. CANON PIXMA PRINTER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CANON PIXMA PRINTER: My Pixma canon Mg2900 series not printing from my laptop, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-pixma-printer/2d767e80-a77c-4ad5-99fb-a1520361d5ab
  3. CANON PIXMA PRINTER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CANON PIXMA PRINTER: My Pixma canon Mg2900 series not printing from my laptop, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-pixma-printer/2d767e80-a77c-4ad5-99fb-a1520361d5ab
  4. canon pixma mp620b drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    canon pixma mp620b drivers: hi i ran into a problem with my printer Canon PIXMA MP620Bthe drivers got deleted at the Canon web site they only have 32 bit for win8/7/vistai am running win 10 -64 bit those drivers ae not compatible windows search pulls up no drivers any help will be appreciated window 10...
  5. canon Pixma Printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    canon Pixma Printer: How do I connect this wireless printer to my HP Laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-pixma-printer/1020ee14-7eec-4915-a1ad-71295f441113
  6. Canon pixma printer

Canon pixma printer: Canon pixma printer scanner scans only one page at a time, I need to scan several pages to one document https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-pixma-printer/57fb19be-65a7-41ce-8807-da420771e974
  7. canon pixma TS8020

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    canon pixma TS8020: I got this new TS8020 printer and can not connect to my router, can anyone help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/canon-pixma-ts8020/032fff4a-e5f4-455b-8fb8-288cb58de99a
  8. Canon Pixma Printer

Canon Pixma Printer: ATT recently put in a new modum for me and since then, my printer will not respond to my laptop. Do I need to uninstall the printer and reinstall it with the new modum info? If so, how do I uninstall it?...
  9. Canon PIXMA iP2500

Canon PIXMA iP2500: HI all, I have checking on the Cannon website and it does not currently have driver for the Canon PIXMA iP2500 Printer Is there any drivers I can use for this? Many thanks 10584
  10. Canon Pixma Pro9000

Canon Pixma Pro9000: I can't get Win10 build 10049 to install my Canon Pro9000 Inkjet printer. It is connected by USB and when I turn it on, an icon appears in the taskbar briefly and then disappears. Devices show Inkjet printer but no drivers available. I downloaded latest driver from Canon site...