Windows 10: Canon print drivers will not install

Discus and support Canon print drivers will not install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Apparently, the fact that printer drivers will not install to Windows 10 1709 is not a new problem. I purchased this new laptop in March of 2020 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KD36201, May 12, 2020.

1. KD36201 Win User

Canon print drivers will not install

Apparently, the fact that printer drivers will not install to Windows 10 1709 is not a new problem. I purchased this new laptop in March of 2020 and when I read the Canon community and the Microsoft Community sites, the problem was talked about 2018. I am not a computer techie and therefore, because it appears that Microsoft hasn't made it a priority to make an update for this fix, I have to spend more money to pay someone to install Windows 10 1703 and remove Windows 10 1709. Now, since this computer came with Windows already installed, Microsoft needs to stop using 1709 until there is an update. If there is, please answer with it so that I can change computers. If there isn't I have purchased a computer that I will need to figure out what type of printer to purchase so that I will not have these problems. Please tell me, I don't have to waste money.

Not happy and frustrated,

KD36201

:)

KD36201, May 12, 2020
  2. OldMike65 Win User

Canon Pixma MP620 drivers don't seem to exist yet.

They will walk you thru every step to fix your problem, their pretty good fixing problems with windows 10 and their printers. Good luck Wayne!!
    Mike.. Canon print drivers will not install :)

OldMike65, May 12, 2020
  3. Canon no longer printing wireless after update the Windows 10 Anniversary Update ...

Dear Angela,

I already preformed steps you suggested. Uninstall and install again. Also with the newest drivers.

De Canon printer remains Off line and doesn`t do where I bought him for.

I`m looking foreward to the next solution for printing/scanning wireless.

Thanks any way...

Joop.

JoopUiterwaal, May 12, 2020
  4. Canon print drivers will not install

Unable to print documents online from Canon MP510 printer on Windows 10

Hi Rosmery,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the printer on your device. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you trying to print the documents from any website?
    • Which browser are you using to access the websites?
    • Have you tried to print the website from different browser and check if you are able to print them?
    • Have you tried to print any other documents and check if the issue persists?

I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run printer troubleshooter.

Fix printer problems

Step 2: I suggest you to download the latest printer drivers from the manufacturer's website, try to install them and check if it helps.

Printer Canon MP510 driver

Refer to the article by Andre Da Costa about:
    How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, May 12, 2020
Thema:

Canon print drivers will not install

1. Canon print drivers will not install - Similar Threads - Canon print drivers

2. Can no install canon printer driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can no install canon printer driver: Hi. Im trying to install the printer drivers for canon mf641cw. When i try to install them i get an error saying i need administrator rigthts to install. I have verified that i am the administrtor. I had Canon support to look at the problem, but they could not fix it. Any...
  3. Can no install canon printer driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can no install canon printer driver: Hi. Im trying to install the printer drivers for canon mf641cw. When i try to install them i get an error saying i need administrator rigthts to install. I have verified that i am the administrtor. I had Canon support to look at the problem, but they could not fix it. Any...
  4. Can no install canon printer driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can no install canon printer driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Canon MP560 Printer Driver Not Installing

Canon MP560 Printer Driver Not Installing: Canon MP560 Printer Driver Not Installing, after downloading direct from CANON. I have Windows 10. This Driver and Printer was on this laptop for years. Just stop working, now I uninstalled, with the intent to reinstall. Now Windows 10 is blocking it. Says it has to be...
  7. Cannot install Canon printer drivers

Cannot install Canon printer drivers: The scan function on my Canon Maxify 2120 stopped working on my wireless Dell laptop. I thought it was a driver problem but I was not able to install the Canon printer drivers because my printer "could not be found" even though it shows up as a printer in Windows 10 on my...
  8. Print Drivers will not install

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Print Drivers will not install: This may affect other drivers but I have only tried installing printers. The driver starts to install then rolls back. [4754:4D04][2019-11-11T13:42:44]i301: Applying execute package: UpdoxFaxSetup, action: Install, path: C:\ProgramData\Package...
  9. Driver for Canon MG6650 Printer not installing

Driver for Canon MG6650 Printer not installing: I have used this printer for several years for scanning as well as printing. No problems until I had to re-install Windows 10. The printer is working perfectly and now I now want to re-install the IJ scanner driver.This is: win-mg6600-1_0-mcd downloaded from the Canon site....
  10. Canon MG8200 driver continually installing .

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Canon MG8200 driver continually installing .: Every time I run Windows Update it reinstalls the Canon MG8200 driver. Currently the update history shows: Canon - Printers - Canon MG8200 series Printer (7) This seems rather silly - how to fix/stop this problem? I've run the WIndows Update diagcab ... David 112220