Windows 10: Canon Printer MX430 Series - Not printings since cartridge changed.

Discus and support Canon Printer MX430 Series - Not printings since cartridge changed. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I changed cartridge in printer and now it is not printing. Paper comes through but no print. Printer says I am online. I have tripled checked... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Cerise71, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Cerise71 Win User

Canon Printer MX430 Series - Not printings since cartridge changed.

I changed cartridge in printer and now it is not printing. Paper comes through but no print. Printer says I am online. I have tripled checked everything and even logged into my wifi again, but no success. It is really weird because it was printing OK prior to new cartridge being inserted (yes I have also tripled check that it is in correctly). Any answers to my problem? Have been trying to get it to work for a week and its driving me crazy. Thank you.

:)

Cerise71, Sep 13, 2019

2. Print cartridge Canon 2500 series printer

How do I get print cartridge out of my Canon 2500 series printer? They appear to be locked in. I have replaced before.

RubyeMRender, Sep 13, 2019
  3. LemP Win User
    Print cartridge Canon 2500 series printer

This is not a Windows/Microsoft issue.

You should either ask Canon support (1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666)), Canon customer support forums (Printer (6) - Canon Community)
    or try someplace like
    https://www.fixyourownprinter.com/

If the problem is that the printer carriage isn't moving to the correct place to remove cartridges, perhaps unplugging the printer from power while it is in the middle of printing will allow you to manually move the carriage to the correct location. See
    this video (which is about a different series of Canon printers, so it may not apply at all to yours:
    )

4. Rohn007 Win User

Canon printer cartridge

Try turning the power off and on on the printer.

If you can pull the cartridge out, clean the electrical contact points and put it back in.

Is it a genuine canon cartridge, or is it a 3rd party "cheapie"? Some printers refuse to work with non genuine parts.

Contact Canon, and the printer maker. The problem is with their products, not with Windows.

Rohn007, Sep 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Canon Printer MX430 Series - Not printings since cartridge changed. - Similar Threads - Canon Printer MX430

2. Printer will not print colour. New Cartridge installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer will not print colour. New Cartridge installed: I have recently installed a new Colour cartridge in my HP ENVY 4527 printer, but it still only prints B&W. Have tried several suggestions but no change. My IT skills are limited. Can you help?...
  3. Printer will not print colour. New Cartridge installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer will not print colour. New Cartridge installed: I have recently installed a new Colour cartridge in my HP ENVY 4527 printer, but it still only prints B&W. Have tried several suggestions but no change. My IT skills are limited. Can you help?...
  4. Printer will not print colour. New Cartridge installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Canon MG5500 series Printer Install

Canon MG5500 series Printer Install: I recently changed internet companies and now can not get my wireless printer installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-mg5500-series-printer-install/19e44730-79f9-4468-9257-61e59ab57f65
  6. Canon MG5500 series Printer Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canon MG5500 series Printer Install: I recently changed internet companies and now can not get my wireless printer installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-mg5500-series-printer-install/19e44730-79f9-4468-9257-61e59ab57f65
  7. Canon MG5500 series Printer Install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Canon MX430 printer installed but scanner not working

Canon MX430 printer installed but scanner not working: The Canon all in one prints fine but nothing happens when I try to scan. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-mx430-printer-installed-but-scanner-not/5a7f43a8-3327-4adf-b3cb-e42ab384708f
  9. HP Photosmart 7520 Printer will not print after changing to new cartridges

HP Photosmart 7520 Printer will not print after changing to new cartridges: I have an HP Photosmart 7520 printer that I just replaced all 5 cartridges with new ones and now it will not print except for the blue ink. Any thoughts?...
  10. Need printer profile (Canon MX922 printer) for 4INKJET cartridges

Need printer profile (Canon MX922 printer) for 4INKJET cartridges: I need the printer profile for the third party inks I'm using as described in the Subject The ink cartridges are made (or sold) by LD Products.. If no one has the profile, how can I make one myself? If this is the wrong forum, please direct me to the right one. Thank you....