Windows 10: Canon Printer

Discus and support Canon Printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Where do I find help with the printer spooler? My printer says needs attention.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Liz Casto, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Liz Casto Win User

Canon Printer

Where do I find help with the printer spooler? My printer says needs attention.

:)

Liz Casto, Sep 9, 2018
  2. woldsl Win User

B200 in canon printers

What is B200 in canon printers? My printer is displaying this message since I cleaned it yesterday.

woldsl, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Canon - Printers - Canon MG5500 series Printer - Error 0x80240017

GaryRouth's suggestion didn't work for me. But I took his lead and used a slightly different process that eventually worked.

I uninstalled the Canon software in "Programs and Features",

rebooted my machine,

then went to Canon's site and downloaded the full package from Canon for my printer,

extracted the package,

went to the extracted files and opened the DrvSetup folder,

ran the DELDRV64.exe utility to cleanup the old software,

then ran the Setup64.exe to install the Canon software.

Since I've followed these steps, the printer works and the Windows Update for the printer isn't showing up.

Norm Hodne [MSFT], Sep 9, 2018
  4. Canon Printer

printer canon mg7700

Please try the steps recommended below to uninstall printer software

Press Windows key + X, click Apps & Features or Programs and Features

Select your Canon printer.

Select Uninstall.

Press Windows key + R, type control, hit Enter

Open Devices and Printers.

In the Devices and Printers window look for your Canon Printer. If you see it listed, right-click on it and choose "Delete" or "Remove Device.”

Open up the run command with the "Windows Key + R" key combo.

Type printui.exe /s and click OK.

Click on Drivers tab.

Look for Canon Printer driver. If you see it click on it and click Remove at the bottom.

Select OK.

Select Apply and OK on the Print Server Properties windows.

Close Devices and Printers.

Proceed to reinstall the driver.

Andre Da Costa, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

Canon Printer

1. Canon Printer - Similar Threads - Canon Printer

2. Canon printer is not printing on Windows PC [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    Canon printer is not printing on Windows PC [Fix]: [IMG]If the Canon printer is not printing on your Windows PC, the solutions provided in this article will help you. Usually, this issue can occur due to outdated or corrupted printer drivers, loose connections in a printer, etc. Fix Canon printer is not printing on Windows PC...
  3. I reset my Dell laptop , now my Canon TR8620a printer will not scan a document and send it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reset my Dell laptop , now my Canon TR8620a printer will not scan a document and send it...: Why do I have to post a message before my question is submitted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reset-my-dell-laptop-now-my-canon-tr8620a/2c651c9e-b155-44ca-8e2b-5321772f6fe0
  4. I reset my Dell laptop , now my Canon TR8620a printer will not scan a document and send it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I reset my Dell laptop , now my Canon TR8620a printer will not scan a document and send it...: Why do I have to post a message before my question is submitted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reset-my-dell-laptop-now-my-canon-tr8620a/2c651c9e-b155-44ca-8e2b-5321772f6fe0
  5. Apps show Canon printer as available after being uninstalled - Can't reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps show Canon printer as available after being uninstalled - Can't reinstall: Current version of Windows 11 - Problem has been in place for a few weeks now.Originally had problems printing a pdf document that seemed to stop the print spooler. Document prints fine on Windows 10.Even with restarting the spooler I couldn't get anything to print at...
  6. Apps show Canon printer as available after being uninstalled - Can't reinstall

Apps show Canon printer as available after being uninstalled - Can't reinstall: Current version of Windows 11 - Problem has been in place for a few weeks now.Originally had problems printing a pdf document that seemed to stop the print spooler. Document prints fine on Windows 10.Even with restarting the spooler I couldn't get anything to print at...
  7. how do you connect canon printer mx475 to dell computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do you connect canon printer mx475 to dell computer: Apparently need further drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-connect-canon-printer-mx475-to-dell/44ab66f3-079a-4170-bbac-37a9e6268851
  8. how do you connect canon printer mx475 to dell computer

how do you connect canon printer mx475 to dell computer: Apparently need further drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-connect-canon-printer-mx475-to-dell/44ab66f3-079a-4170-bbac-37a9e6268851
  9. error 0x800f020b canon printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error 0x800f020b canon printer: Windows update is trying to update canon printer which I dont use or have loaded on my pc Nor do i have any drivers/software on my system.How do I remove from windows update as keeps showing upEdition Windows 11 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎8/‎10/‎2022 OS build 22621.3155...
  10. error 0x800f020b canon printer

error 0x800f020b canon printer: Windows update is trying to update canon printer which I dont use or have loaded on my pc Nor do i have any drivers/software on my system.How do I remove from windows update as keeps showing upEdition Windows 11 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎8/‎10/‎2022 OS build 22621.3155...