Windows 10: Canon Scanner

Discus and support Canon Scanner in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I start scanning a document, I get the message "Set the PC to start scanning." Where do I do that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RNL&B, Jul 9, 2019.

1. RNL&B Win User

Canon Scanner

When I start scanning a document, I get the message "Set the PC to start scanning." Where do I do that?

:)

RNL&B, Jul 9, 2019

2. Canon MG5350 scanner not working

The scanner in my Canon Pixma MG5350 has stopped working - I get a message "U network scanner EX cannot be found. Re-install scanner driver". I have re-installed all the drivers from Canon but still not working.

I have been in contact with Canon support who suggest that this is a windows problem and that even if I change my printer I will still not be able to scan.

I am on window 10 version 1809 build 17763.134

I would appreciate and help in resolving this issue

Thanks

John in the UK

John Page 32, Jul 9, 2019
  3. Canon MX860 scanner not working

I recently installed Windows 10 and like it but the problem is my printer/scanner will not scan to my computer. I have tried various things even contacted Canon. They do not plan on updated the Canon MX860 printer/scanner. Any suggestions I downloaded
    the Windows Scan app it works, it sends them to the computer but I can't print the sheet out, .

CandyK1957, Jul 9, 2019
  4. Canon Scanner

Canon Scanner LIDE 220

After upgrading to WIN 10 1709, access to the scanner is blocked with the message "You do not have the required privileges to access the specified folder. Code 9,244,3" Canon suggested changing the destination folder but that was of no help. Any suggestions?

Barry B-820, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

Canon Scanner

1. Canon Scanner - Similar Threads - Canon Scanner

2. Continuous PDF's run together with my new scanner, how do I get a new Canon LiDE 400...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Continuous PDF's run together with my new scanner, how do I get a new Canon LiDE 400...: Continuous PDF's run together with my new scanner, how do I get a new Canon LiDE 400 compatible driver for my new windows 11 PC??This also happened with an HP all in One printer/scanner and Epson scanner which both have been returned....
  3. Continuous PDF's run together with my new scanner, how do I get a new Canon LiDE 400...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Continuous PDF's run together with my new scanner, how do I get a new Canon LiDE 400...: Continuous PDF's run together with my new scanner, how do I get a new Canon LiDE 400 compatible driver for my new windows 11 PC??This also happened with an HP all in One printer/scanner and Epson scanner which both have been returned....
  4. Why won't my Canon MF6160dw scanner utility open with windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't my Canon MF6160dw scanner utility open with windows 11?: I've recently just gotten a new desktop computer with windows 11 installed. I installed all the Canon MF6160dw printer drivers, printer is printing just fine. Installed the Canon MF scanner utility driver. Shows up as being downloaded, have the short cut on my desktop but it...
  5. Why won't my Canon MF6160dw scanner utility open with windows 11?

Why won't my Canon MF6160dw scanner utility open with windows 11?: I've recently just gotten a new desktop computer with windows 11 installed. I installed all the Canon MF6160dw printer drivers, printer is printing just fine. Installed the Canon MF scanner utility driver. Shows up as being downloaded, have the short cut on my desktop but it...
  6. I can't connect to my scanner. Printer connects. Canon Support said to call HP Support as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't connect to my scanner. Printer connects. Canon Support said to call HP Support as...: I can't connect to my scanner. Printer connects. Canon Support said to call HP Support as it is a firewall issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-to-my-scanner-printer-connects/d75ada69-0326-42af-bd4e-b8cbbb659f8f
  7. I can't connect to my scanner. Printer connects. Canon Support said to call HP Support as...

I can't connect to my scanner. Printer connects. Canon Support said to call HP Support as...: I can't connect to my scanner. Printer connects. Canon Support said to call HP Support as it is a firewall issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-to-my-scanner-printer-connects/d75ada69-0326-42af-bd4e-b8cbbb659f8f
  8. Canon Scanner Getting Mystery Line On Scans

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canon Scanner Getting Mystery Line On Scans: I have a CanoScan 4400F and I'm getting a pale blue vertical line going down the center of the scanned image. I've cleaned the glass bed multiple times. But it won't go away. How do I get rid of this?...
  9. Canon Scanner Getting Mystery Line On Scans

Canon Scanner Getting Mystery Line On Scans: I have a CanoScan 4400F and I'm getting a pale blue vertical line going down the center of the scanned image. I've cleaned the glass bed multiple times. But it won't go away. How do I get rid of this?...
  10. After updating Windows 10, canon MF toolbox can't find scanner program.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After updating Windows 10, canon MF toolbox can't find scanner program.: Hello.We have multiple users sharing one computer.It was install driver & Canon MF 4770n scanner program under ADMIN user , all users are 'USER groups' & each user has a password. No Domain , network copier setting After updating Windows 10, MF scanner program does not run &...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to scan a document using canon mx410