Windows 10: Canon TS9120 Chnges Office Document icons to Canon icons

Discus and support Canon TS9120 Chnges Office Document icons to Canon icons in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I bought a Canon printer TS9120, and it is changing the Office document icons on my desktop to Canon icons. How can I stop that from happening?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RLK12, Jul 22, 2019.

1. RLK12 Win User

Canon TS9120 Chnges Office Document icons to Canon icons

I bought a Canon printer TS9120, and it is changing the Office document icons on my desktop to Canon icons. How can I stop that from happening?

:)

RLK12, Jul 22, 2019

2. My New Canon Printer Stopped Printing

Hi, Julie,

If your PIXMA ts9120 printer is not able to connect to your computer, please remove the USB cable and reconnect it. Also, if your Canon ts9120 printer is not displayed in the printer list of your computer, go to printers and faxes in your computer’s control
    panel. Then, click on add printer and add your Canon PIXMA ts9120 printer to the printer list and start printing.

To get rid of any of the problems with your PIXMA ts9120 printer, you can get help from the Canon printer support. They have a Chat option on the lower right of the screen.

Canon Pixma TS9120 | Pixma ts9120 Wireless setup | canon ts9120 driver

Smittychat., Jul 22, 2019
  3. OldMike65 Win User
    Canon Pixma MP620 drivers don't seem to exist yet.

They will walk you thru every step to fix your problem, their pretty good fixing problems with windows 10 and their printers. Good luck Wayne!!
    Mike.. Canon TS9120 Chnges Office Document icons to Canon icons :)

OldMike65, Jul 22, 2019
  4. ddgm91 Win User

Canon Pixma Pro9000

I can't get Win10 build 10049 to install my Canon Pro9000 Inkjet printer. It is connected by USB and when I turn it on, an icon appears in the taskbar briefly and then disappears. Devices show Inkjet printer but no drivers available. I downloaded latest driver from Canon site and tried again following their instructions. No joy! My Lexmark 250dn installed automatically and so did my Canoscan 8800F as well as my Canon MP490 with no problems. Help please. I have also tried compatibility mode using Win8.1 and Win7Pro.

ddgm91, Jul 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Canon TS9120 Chnges Office Document icons to Canon icons - Similar Threads - Canon TS9120 Chnges

2. Canon LBP611cn

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canon LBP611cn: The printer prints one page, then stops, wehen i turn off and opn the printer it prints flawles, but the problem reocurs every morning, i reinstalled the driver, updated firmware, checked spooler, reinstalled the printer, cheched everything probably but the problem won't go,...
  3. Canon LBP611cn

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Canon LBP611cn: The printer prints one page, then stops, wehen i turn off and opn the printer it prints flawles, but the problem reocurs every morning, i reinstalled the driver, updated firmware, checked spooler, reinstalled the printer, cheched everything probably but the problem won't go,...
  4. Canon LBP611cn

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Office Documents Icons Missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Office Documents Icons Missing: I am running Win 10 19042.630 and for the last few months the icons for documents that are opened using Office such as docx, xlsx, pptx, etc. all just have a generic icon - used to be that they would have a Word or Excel etc. icon and then a few years back they switched to a...
  6. Canon printer icon has disappeared

Canon printer icon has disappeared: Where is my canon printer icon? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-printer-icon-has-disappeared/4a414302-0e86-4ae9-afc6-68335f53a6d9
  7. Canon 4320

Canon 4320: Canon 4320 prints with Windows 10 but won't scan. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-4320/6c278518-8ae3-4cfe-9b4b-7f179015552b
  8. Canon Printer TS9120

Canon Printer TS9120: Printer is not listed in Printers & Devices, but it is online and printing. Why is it not showing. Can't find it anywhere. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-printer-ts9120/e7e99004-bdd0-401b-abd8-8ebb779b1461
  9. Canon Scanner

Canon Scanner: When I start scanning a document, I get the message "Set the PC to start scanning." Where do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-scanner/f9575d64-acf0-4e9b-a831-0b4427d668c8
  10. Image icon update for new canon cameras.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Image icon update for new canon cameras.: Does anyone know when Microsoft will fix the issue of not showing image previews for newer cameras? This is a HUGEEEEEE issue and is causing a lot of issues in my workflow. No one seems to know when this will be fixed and why Apple made this happen almost 2 months after the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Canon TS9120 computer screen icons