Windows 10: Canon website shows no Win 10 driver for printer ip6700D. Workaround?

Discus and support Canon website shows no Win 10 driver for printer ip6700D. Workaround? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have many years of successful experience using Canon ip6700D inkjet printer. I refill the cartridges myself, saving huge amounts of money. Canon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by highmeadowhiker, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Canon website shows no Win 10 driver for printer ip6700D. Workaround?

I have many years of successful experience using Canon ip6700D inkjet printer. I refill the cartridges myself, saving huge amounts of money. Canon considers the ip6700D to be obsolete. I want to keep using the Canon ip6700D enough that I would pay a reasonable price to get a workaround for the lack of an official Canon driver. It is generally considered that printer manufacturers make more money on OEM ink than on the printers themselves.

:)

highmeadowhiker, Jun 14, 2021
  2. T JSKI Win User

Canon PIXMA IP6700D and Windows 10

Canon printer IP6700D and Windows 10

I install in Window 10 driver for operating version Windows 8.1(x64)

Thanks Canon technical support for suggesting that.

Printer is recognized and works.

T JSKI, Jun 14, 2021
  3. Anna__T Win User

I was able today to install the driver manually. I followed

JO

JohnSajczuk 's steps until 8.

1. devices and printers

2. add a printer or scanner

3. the printer that I want isn't listed

4. add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

5. next

6. selected the USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

7. next

8. click on Windows update

then when presented the list of manufacturers I selected Canon,

from the models Iist also ip6700d was available!

when prompted to keep the currently installed driver as recommended, I accepted and installed it, and I was ready to print.

Anna__T, Jun 14, 2021
  4. Canon website shows no Win 10 driver for printer ip6700D. Workaround?

I have a Canon PIXMA IP6700D printer. I just installed Windows 10. According to the Microsoft Windows 10 Compatibility Center, this printer should be able to work on a Windows 10 system. However, it can't find any drivers anywhere to make the printer
    accessible. What do I do?

SteveTsouloufis, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

Canon website shows no Win 10 driver for printer ip6700D. Workaround?

1. Canon website shows no Win 10 driver for printer ip6700D. Workaround? - Similar Threads - Canon website shows

2. some websites fail in win 11, no issue with win 10...........workaround?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some websites fail in win 11, no issue with win 10...........workaround?: some websites fail in win 11, no issue with win 10...........workaround? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-websites-fail-in-win-11-no-issue-with-win/3761d4f8-0639-4e09-9ea8-25d489346341
  3. some websites fail in win 11, no issue with win 10...........workaround?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    some websites fail in win 11, no issue with win 10...........workaround?: some websites fail in win 11, no issue with win 10...........workaround? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-websites-fail-in-win-11-no-issue-with-win/3761d4f8-0639-4e09-9ea8-25d489346341
  4. Win 11 and canon printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 and canon printer: win 11 and canon printer. My canon printer suddenly uninstaled its self. itried to reintall nothing happened. in the end I bought a new one. I instaled it and it worked twice then uninstaled again. I have downloaded set up and new new drivers nothing. Is the win 11 the...
  5. Win 11 and canon printer

Win 11 and canon printer: win 11 and canon printer. My canon printer suddenly uninstaled its self. itried to reintall nothing happened. in the end I bought a new one. I instaled it and it worked twice then uninstaled again. I have downloaded set up and new new drivers nothing. Is the win 11 the...
  6. How to workaround Canon not updating drivers for Windows 11

How to workaround Canon not updating drivers for Windows 11: Canon CanoScan 4400F does not have a driver that works on Windows 11. I foresee this happening to other printers and scanners.Does Microsoft have any workarounds, recommendations for peripherals obsoleted by Windows?Ed T...
  7. Canon printer driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canon printer driver: Hi I have an old canon printer. mp540.On one laptop windows 10 detects and installs drivers for mp570 model and the printer works fine.But on the other laptop that has windows 10 upgraded from windows 7 windows update won't install the driver.Canon has Ezy photo print which I...
  8. Canon printer driver

Canon printer driver: Hi I have an old canon printer. mp540.On one laptop windows 10 detects and installs drivers for mp570 model and the printer works fine.But on the other laptop that has windows 10 upgraded from windows 7 windows update won't install the driver.Canon has Ezy photo print which I...
  9. Canon printer driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Canon printer drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Canon printer drivers: I am currently on Win10 build 10158 and none of the Canon drivers for my Pixma ip8750 two year old printer work correctly. There seems to be a break in communication between the app being used for printing and the OS handling the printer driver preferences. Thus regardless of...