Windows 10: Can'r download Geometry Dash: It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked...

Discus and support Can'r download Geometry Dash: It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I purchased Geometry Dash on the Microsoft Store, had my account signed in and my device paired as well, but this message keeps appearing. Please help!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HarrisonQuinn, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Can'r download Geometry Dash: It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked...

I purchased Geometry Dash on the Microsoft Store, had my account signed in and my device paired as well, but this message keeps appearing. Please help!

:)

HarrisonQuinn, Sep 24, 2018
  2. woodstara Win User

Geometry Dash Audio Problems- No Sound

We recently purchased a new computer- It's a MCI gaming computer. Audio is working great on everything EXCEPT Geometry Dash where there is absolutely NO SOUND. Has anyone experienced this problem and know how to fix it? How can I get the sound to work
    on Geometry Dash? Please help!

woodstara, Sep 24, 2018
  3. Geometry Dash Not Opening

i have Geometry Dash on WinRAR and it used to work, but now, for some reason, it won't open, nor will it give me an error message. PLEASE help!

eddiewoltmann, Sep 24, 2018
  4. 0pete1hd Win User

Can'r download Geometry Dash: It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked...

geometry dash error msvcp120.dll 0xcoooo12f. on windows 10

Hi,

Yes I have still got the problem. I have tried the above suggestion and it remains the same. Geometry dash run fine up until about three weeks ago.

Thanks, Pete

0pete1hd, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

Can'r download Geometry Dash: It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked...

1. Can'r download Geometry Dash: It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked... - Similar Threads - Can'r download Geometry

2. It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account: Just purchased a new Windows 10 Home/Student edition. Signed in with my Microsoft 365 account. When I try to download an app from the app store and use the elipsis next to the "Install" button, it says "It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your...
  3. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account

in Windows 10 News
    It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account: [ATTACH]If you receive a message It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account then it appears because of the […] This article It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account first appeared on...
  4. It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...: How do I add a device/computer so that I can install the game? What do I have to do, and please provide the steps for both PC and Mac, and Mac Pro. Thanks!...
  5. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.

It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.: Very frustrated, I just purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 from the Microsoft store, but when it gets to the install step, I get: It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft...
  6. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.: It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account I've followed all the steps and fixes and nothign works!!! Up to date windows 10, 1 linked device and a new app (DJ pro)...
  7. t looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...

t looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...: I recently purchased a game off of the Microsoft Store, but when I went to install it I got the following message. "It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account." I went...
  8. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.

It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.: Seen lots of threads on this and have done the following: -Checked Disk Space. -Don't have over 10 devices. -Am Running Correct Versions of windows and windows store (reset the store in settings) -Have run troubleshooter tells me my issue should be fixed. -I'm not on...
  9. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...

It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...: Signed in with my PC and get this when I try to install voice recorder from store. Help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-looks-like-you-dont-have-any-applicable-devices/a9d2d2dc-b14f-49fd-a213-1eef328ad9f3"
  10. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.: Today, I bought a game from the Microsoft Store website. Once I bought it, I clicked on "Install to my device". Then, a message came up saying "It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. geometry dash you dont have to donload.

2. it looks like you dont have any applicable

3. it looks like you dont have any