Windows 10: can'r reset my laptop

Discus and support can'r reset my laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; while i forgot my passw, i am restarting with shift key to make a full clean new restore of the laptop, now, when i do this says there is not enough... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MarceloKHV, Jan 15, 2019.

1. can'r reset my laptop

while i forgot my passw, i am restarting with shift key to make a full clean new restore of the laptop, now, when i do this says there is not enough space and ask me to clean some files. Funny, i can't access that the reason i am restoring to original state...

Any suggestion?

:)

MarceloKHV, Jan 15, 2019
  2. Clem Win User

Multiple Issues After Resetting Laptop

Hi,

I recently reset my laptop and since then I've been experiencing a whole host of issues:

• Windows search bar doesn't work
    • Shop app won't open
    • Won't allow me to change location settings
    • Clock/calendar on my toolbar is unresponsive when I click on it

Any ideas what the problem might be, please? Advice / suggestions are very much appreciated!

Cheers,

3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jan 15, 2019
  4. can'r reset my laptop

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

can'r reset my laptop

1. can'r reset my laptop - Similar Threads - can'r reset laptop

2. Reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset my laptop: I have active window in my laptop. I want to reset my laptop, when I process to reset my laptop two option shows i.e cloud reinstall or local reinstall. I want to know if I go with cloud download is it genuine and active just like my active window....
  3. Reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset my laptop: Ive been facing some unexplainable issue with my laptop so I was planning to reset it with "Keep my file" option as I've heard it before. Trying to rlly understand what that option means..For example, I have an AutoCAD, Photoshop, Premier Pro for college. And I created a few...
  4. Reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset my laptop: Ive been facing some unexplainable issue with my laptop so I was planning to reset it with "Keep my file" option as I've heard it before. Trying to rlly understand what that option means..For example, I have an AutoCAD, Photoshop, Premier Pro for college. And I created a few...
  5. Resetting my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resetting my laptop: My laptop has Digital licence linked with Microsoft AccountIf I Reset My Windows 11 home will i get Win11 pre installed are should I download and install from Microsoft After Resetting my laptop will My Pre-installed Apps like Ms office, Notepad, Etc Will Come automatically...
  6. Resetting My Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resetting My Laptop: My laptop has Digital licence linked with Microsoft AccountIf I Reset My Windows 11 home will i get Win11 pre installed are should I download and install from Microsoft After Resetting my laptop will My Pre-installed Apps like Ms office, Notepad, Etc Will Come automatically...
  7. Reset my laptop.

Reset my laptop.: I'm unable to reset my laptop. It wants me to insert a copy of windows, which I don't have. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-my-laptop/d41b15c0-deb6-4828-b20d-b8c3a7715065
  8. Resetting my laptop!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resetting my laptop!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,I want to reset my old Windows 7 laptop, I've reinstalled Windows almost two years and don't have drivers and function keys popups showing. If I factory reset to out of box state will it bring back all drivers and programs and same as newly bought,...
  9. Resetting my laptop

Resetting my laptop: IS THERE A WAY ON RESETING MY LAPTOP WITHOUT LOSING MY DRIVERS BECAUSE I DON’T WANT TO MANUALLY INSTALL MY DRIVERS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resetting-my-laptop/a62409d0-ea72-4c61-aa19-5b4b62194a6a
  10. Resetting my laptop

Resetting my laptop: My siblings received a laptop from a friend. They wanted to download a new game but didn't have enough space. They wanted to do a full factory reset in order to get rid of anything extra that may be stopping them from doing so (as well as the previous owner's personal stuff)....