Windows 10: Can't able to turn on windows defender on windows 8.1 pro

Discus and support Can't able to turn on windows defender on windows 8.1 pro in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I Accidentally deleted the windows defender folder in program files and now can't able to start it. I tried in services.msc but it didn't resolves it.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by venkatraman20, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Can't able to turn on windows defender on windows 8.1 pro

I Accidentally deleted the windows defender folder in program files and now can't able to start it. I tried in services.msc but it didn't resolves it. while trying to turn on through control panel it redirects to the windows folder.

:)

venkatraman20, Sep 10, 2019

2. Windows 8 Clubhouse

@Dos101 - I'd like to be added to the list for Windows 8 Pro. *Toast :toast:

Mindweaver, Sep 10, 2019
  3. Windows 8 Clubhouse

Can you add me to the list of users of windows 8 pro 64 bit please?

MightyMission, Sep 10, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Can't able to turn on windows defender on windows 8.1 pro

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

Can't able to turn on windows defender on windows 8.1 pro

1. Can't able to turn on windows defender on windows 8.1 pro - Similar Threads - Can't able turn

2. Can't turn windows Defender on

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't turn windows Defender on: I cant turn on Windows Defender and when i open windows defender it showing White Screen only. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/cant-turn-windows-defender-on/9d1c4c47-08f4-4259-8082-b05e578e6df4
  3. Can't turn on Windows Defender

Can't turn on Windows Defender: I can't turn anything within security on, or even see anything in the Windows Security tab. please watch the attached video. Btw yes, I am on an administrator profile.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jx9uPDXXe7E...
  4. Not able to turn on windows defender antivirus

Not able to turn on windows defender antivirus: Recently I have uninstalled an antivirus software and now when I am trying to turn on my windows defender antivirus it does not respond.What should I do ?...
  5. Not able to turn on Windows Defender

Not able to turn on Windows Defender: Previously I installed K7 that disabled the WinDef.. After uninstalling that i retried to enable win defender from group policy but that is not also working [Original Title: Win Defender]...
  6. Windows Defender not able to be turned on

Windows Defender not able to be turned on: I checked if my antivirus software works or not and then I found out that my windows defender didn't work all this time. I tried to enable it, but I didn't know how. Then i checked on YouTube and forums how to enable it back up. I tried every solution but it doesn't work. I'm...
  7. Not able to turn on my windows defender

Not able to turn on my windows defender: My antivirus and threat protection is off. It is showing that it is managed by your organisation. But nothing is managed by it. My windows defender is turned off. I cant able to turn it on and I cant able to scan any file. Due to this my screen is automatically turning off...
  8. Can't turn on Windows Defender

Can't turn on Windows Defender: When I try to access Defender I just get a message saying there is no app to open it and try the Windows Store. Then that draws a blank. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/cant-turn-on-windows-defender/717b0d90-3abf-4e71-a4c2-329d7ef24827
  9. Can't turn on Windows Defender

Can't turn on Windows Defender: In Windows security, it says it is being managed by my organization?? How do I change this so that I can use Windows Defender? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-turn-on-windows-defender/93ca22d3-4d33-4a4d-b51f-99413768d891"
  10. Can't turn on Windows Defender

Can't turn on Windows Defender: When I try to turn on Windows Defender I get an error message about another program not allowing Defender to turn on with directions to go to the action center to resolve the issue. The action center gives me a list of over 3000 files. Further delving into the settings says...