Windows 10: can't able to upgrade pc and unable to connect to internet

Discus and support can't able to upgrade pc and unable to connect to internet in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; not able to upgrade windows and system is not responding to any action and not able to connectto internet facilities pls help me with this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by shridharv, Oct 20, 2019.

1. shridharv Win User

can't able to upgrade pc and unable to connect to internet

not able to upgrade windows and system is not responding to any action and not able to connectto internet facilities pls help me with this issuecan't able to upgrade pc and unable to connect to internet [​IMG]can't able to upgrade pc and unable to connect to internet [​IMG]

:)

shridharv, Oct 20, 2019
  2. rob1618 Win User

Lost internet connection after upgrading to Windows 10.

after downloading windows 10, i had no internet wifi connections. tried almost everything from community.

I downloaded talent driver network software to an

external drive using another computer and then ran the set up on non internet computer. Wifi networks reappeared and I was able to get on the internet and download some apps but connects lost by the next day when turned on computer, Again unable to get
    on internet and network adapters not listed. Talent driver software no longer effective.

tried INFO GROUND(/) STEP 1. NO CHANGED...no connections listed.

thanks fo trying to help. Any other suggestions

rob1618, Oct 20, 2019
  3. No internet connection after Windows 10 upgrade.

Hi Timothy,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We understand your concern and we will provide the assistance required to help you resolve your issue.

I would like to suggest try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Connect your PC directly to the Ethernet cable and check if you are able to receive Internet connectivity. If you are still unable to connect to the internet proceed to the next step.

Method 2: Check if there are any pending updates, id there are disconnect all external devices other that your mouse and keyboard install the updates and check if you are able to connect to the internet.

Method 3: Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.

This in an inbuilt tool that will help you detect and fix any issue pertaining to your hardware and device.

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and sound”.
    • Under Hardware and sound, click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Method 4: Refer to the article Fix network connection issues provided in the link below for more troubleshooting steps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

Hope this information helps.

Vanessa Sohtun, Oct 20, 2019
  4. can't able to upgrade pc and unable to connect to internet

After upgrading to Windows 10, Edge is the only app that can connect to the internet

Hi ,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

With the issue description it seems like Edge is unable to connect to network.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and see if it helps:

Set Internet Explorer as default browser

I suggest you to set Internet Explorer as default web browser and restart the computer and see if it helps.

Disable Proxy

Sometimes using proxy to connect to the internet may cause issues while connecting to the network.

Follow the steps below to disable proxy:

• Press “Windows Key” + “R”.
    • Type “inetcpl.cpl”.
    • Go to Connection.
    • Click on LAN Settings.
    • Check the box which says Automatically detect settings.
    • Uncheck the box under Proxy server.

Run Internet Connection Troubleshooter

Though you are able to use internet, there could be some problems or some settings which could have stopped Windows services to connect to the internet.

I suggest you to run the Internet connection troubleshooter to fix such issues, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R
    • Type Control
    • Click on Troubleshooting
    • Click on Connect to the internet
    • Click on Next and follow the On-screen instructions

Hope this helps, get back to us if you need further assistance.

Sahil Bali, Oct 20, 2019
Thema:

can't able to upgrade pc and unable to connect to internet

1. can't able to upgrade pc and unable to connect to internet - Similar Threads - can't able upgrade

2. Not able to connect to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to connect to internet: Not able to connect to wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-connect-to-internet/568b0fb4-1fda-4e6a-a75f-2e569e0ede1c
  3. Not able to connect to internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to connect to internet: Not able to connect to wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-connect-to-internet/568b0fb4-1fda-4e6a-a75f-2e569e0ede1c
  4. Pc can't keep internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc can't keep internet connection: My internet have some issues staying connected with the internet. My internet is just right on the next door and it won't even connect. This only happens with my computer. Please help...
  5. Pc can't keep internet connection

Pc can't keep internet connection: My internet have some issues staying connected with the internet. My internet is just right on the next door and it won't even connect. This only happens with my computer. Please help...
  6. Pc can't keep internet connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Can't Connect PC to Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Connect PC to Internet: I have a router connected to a tp-link mesh, with 3 decos that increase the reach of my wi-fi. It works very well on all my devices, except on my PC, which when connected via wireless, does not give off any internet, No internet, secured and when connected via ethernet...
  8. Can't Connect PC to Internet

Can't Connect PC to Internet: I have a router connected to a tp-link mesh, with 3 decos that increase the reach of my wi-fi. It works very well on all my devices, except on my PC, which when connected via wireless, does not give off any internet, No internet, secured and when connected via ethernet...
  9. My PC can't connect to the internet.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC can't connect to the internet.: So this has been going on for a while now and I've tried everything. When I open the wifi menu, nothing shows up, and it won't recognize my ethernet cable. Please help. submitted by /u/AdhesivenessVirtual3 [link] [comments]...
  10. Can't connect to the internet on one PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't connect to the internet on one PC: I have two PC's a Roku TV and two android phones. One of the PC's is not connecting to the Internet although it loks like it is not connecting to the router either. The WIFI symbol indicates a connection with the Yellow triangle, however the router is not showing up on the...