Windows 10: cant acces C drive

Discus and support cant acces C drive in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; bitdefender wont synch if admin priviledge not working... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by shawnranger, Nov 18, 2020.

1. cant acces C drive

bitdefender wont synch if admin priviledge not working

:)

shawnranger, Nov 18, 2020
  2. Jacee Win User

C: Drive disk cleanup

I've already done your suggestions....... yep, need a bigger drive for C: suppose!

Jacee, Nov 18, 2020
  3. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Nov 18, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

cant acces C drive

C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +E,

• Right click on C: drive.

• Select Sharing Tab.

• Click on Advanced Sharing.

• Uncheck “Share this folder”.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

cant acces C drive

1. cant acces C drive - Similar Threads - cant acces drive

2. Cant acces a folder in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant acces a folder in windows 11: So i am trying to reach this folder C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Scans But when i try it gives me a error which says "You currently do not have permission to use this folder".How do i solve this, please help would be appreciated...
  3. Cant acces a folder in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant acces a folder in windows 11: So i am trying to reach this folder C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Scans But when i try it gives me a error which says "You currently do not have permission to use this folder".How do i solve this, please help would be appreciated...
  4. Cant acces windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant acces windows update: It says: Something went wrong. Try to open up settings later. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-acces-windows-update/4f3a7242-a368-4d01-a291-9e6153da4799
  5. Cant acces windows update

Cant acces windows update: It says: Something went wrong. Try to open up settings later. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-acces-windows-update/4f3a7242-a368-4d01-a291-9e6153da4799
  6. i cant repair my C drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant repair my C drive: hello, i have noticed that my windows insider program is shutting of very often and in event viewer does it talk about some bugchecker. and i usually get an error code of hypervisor error or something like nkslm or something like that. i have went into cmd and written chkdsk...
  7. i cant repair my C drive

i cant repair my C drive: hello, i have noticed that my windows insider program is shutting of very often and in event viewer does it talk about some bugchecker. and i usually get an error code of hypervisor error or something like nkslm or something like that. i have went into cmd and written chkdsk...
  8. cant acces this sight right now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant acces this sight right now: This site requires a security code to sign in. When your security info updates on 1/26/2021 you will be able to access this site. You can still access sites such as Outlook and Skype that don't require a security code. On 12/27/2020 you requested that your security info be...
  9. cant access c drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant access c drive: Is this a windows 10 problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/cant-access-c-drive/e5ccdc0b-cc63-4497-98b6-de745541a0e3
  10. Cant acces uefi firmware settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Cant acces uefi firmware settings: Hey guys, So Im trying to install a new graphics card, and I have to tweak some settings in the bios. Unfortunately, when I try to open it(pressing escape at startup, scrolling down, and selecting uefi settings and pressing enter) nothing happens. I looked this up, and it...