Windows 10: Can't access Advanced Startup Options!

Discus and support Can't access Advanced Startup Options! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm trying to access Safe Mode to use the Kaspersky Protection Password Removal Toolthe official one. Because it only run on Safe Mode! First, I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LOL_123, Oct 14, 2021.

1. LOL_123 Win User

Can't access Advanced Startup Options!

I'm trying to access Safe Mode to use the Kaspersky Protection Password Removal Toolthe official one. Because it only run on Safe Mode! First, I tried to access it by holding Shift and press Restart in the Power Option. It only option is "Turn off this PC". I think is probably have some error so I tried again by using:Settings -> Update & Security -> Recovery -> Advanced Startup and choose Restart Now! But it still end up only have 1 option, "Turn off this PC". I'm using a Dell Latitude E7250, 8GB ram and 2.7GHz. Windows 10 64-bit.

:)

LOL_123, Oct 14, 2021

2. No Troubleshot option in Advanced startup menu..

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

It would be grateful if you can reply to this question in order to assist you further:

• How exactly are you accessing the Advance boot option?
    • Are you using Windows 10 installation disk to access the Advance start up options or trying to access through Windows?

I suggest you to follow the below path and check if you are able to see the Troubleshoot option:

• Open Settings, and click/tap on the
      Update & security icon.

• Click/tap on
      Recovery on the left side, and click/tap on Restart
      now under Advanced startup. Check if you are able to view the
      Troubleshoot option.
    Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you with the issue.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Oct 14, 2021
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Oct 14, 2021
  4. biggieRSA Win User

No Troubleshot option in Advanced startup menu..

Sorry I know this is old but I have a similar problem there is only the shut off your PC option , when I try to access advanced option, whether through windows even holding down the shift key,

biggieRSA, Oct 14, 2021
Thema:

1. Can't access Advanced Startup Options! - Similar Threads - Can't access Advanced

2. Advanced startup, UEFI, BIOS startup screen not working to access advanced options and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Advanced startup, UEFI, BIOS startup screen not working to access advanced options and...: So recently I've made a question post asking for help on the same problem, where I need to access advanced options in BIOS on the startup screen menu, but I cannot because the PC just turns black. I have an ASUS motherboard and PC, with the NVIDIA graphics card, I've tried...
  3. Advanced startup, UEFI, BIOS startup screen not working to access advanced options and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Advanced startup, UEFI, BIOS startup screen not working to access advanced options and...: So recently I've made a question post asking for help on the same problem, where I need to access advanced options in BIOS on the startup screen menu, but I cannot because the PC just turns black. I have an ASUS motherboard and PC, with the NVIDIA graphics card, I've tried...
  4. Can't access bios or advanced startup on windows 11

Can't access bios or advanced startup on windows 11: I don't know if its a bug or this is how windows 11 is, I just can't access my bios nor the advanced startup, if I boot the computer and spam the BIOS MODE delete key it just goes into a black screen and nothing happens it just stays black as long as I keep it running same...
  5. Can't access Advanced Startup Options!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access Advanced Startup Options!: I'm trying to access Safe Mode to use the Kaspersky Protection Password Removal Toolthe official one. Because it only run on Safe Mode! First, I tried to access it by holding Shift and press Restart in the Power Option. It only option is "Turn off this PC". I think is...
  6. Can't access Advanced Startup Options!

Can't access Advanced Startup Options!: I'm trying to access Safe Mode to use the Kaspersky Protection Password Removal Toolthe official one. Because it only run on Safe Mode! First, I tried to access it by holding Shift and press Restart in the Power Option. It only option is "Turn off this PC". I think is...
  7. I can't exit the advanced startup option

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't exit the advanced startup option: My Lenovo laptop wasn't turning off, I changed the power settings and that problem was solved, but now every time I start the laptop, it takes me to advanced startup options. I have have tried every option possible. Troubleshooting didn't help, used commands in Command...
  8. Can't exit advanced startup options

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't exit advanced startup options: Hi, please help. Can't seem to exit advanced startup options. No continue option only advanced options and nothing works in there, except command prompt. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-exit-advanced-startup-options/b33b1760-9c1c-40df-af7a-9ce1be7d729b
  9. Unable to access Advanced Startup Options

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to access Advanced Startup Options: While trying to access my BIOS, I was advised to enter Advanced Startup via Shift-Restart. However, doing so only takes me to a black screen. Cycling power allows my PC to boot into Windows normally. Any idea what could be causing this problem?...
  10. Advanced Startup Option

in Windows 10 Support
    Advanced Startup Option: Hey guys, i want to boot on advance startup option, but everytime i restarted, it just like a normal restart, (settings, recovery then restart) What must be the prblem? i just installed wndows 10 pro. 22998