Windows 10: Can't access anything

Discus and support Can't access anything in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I installed a clean version of Windows 10 today, I tried to check for any updates but the computer says "We couldn't connect to the update service",... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JC_Fern, Feb 23, 2021.

1. JC_Fern Win User

Can't access anything

I installed a clean version of Windows 10 today, I tried to check for any updates but the computer says "We couldn't connect to the update service", when I try to log to my MS Account the computer keeps loading until ti says "Something went wrong, try again later 0x801901f4", when I try to enter my account through the MS Store, the same message.

I tried to download Firefox and the instalation didn't advanced a little, the same with other apps. It has an ethernet cable that works and i checked that can browse the internet, but can't do anything in my computer because It doen't have connection to the internet.

I don't know what to do

:)

JC_Fern, Feb 23, 2021
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't access anything :cool:

jmcslob, Feb 23, 2021
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Can't access anything

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Can't access anything

1. Can't access anything - Similar Threads - Can't access anything

2. Can't access anything!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't access anything!: Hi. I usually turn on my computer, put in my pin, and oila, I'm in. This morning, the system does not recognize my password or pin, AND when I try to click on the Windows key + R, it plugs in dots in the password bar, as if I'm typing a password. Do I have a virus? And if so,...
  3. Can't access anything!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access anything!: Hi. I usually turn on my computer, put in my pin, and oila, I'm in. This morning, the system does not recognize my password or pin, AND when I try to click on the Windows key + R, it plugs in dots in the password bar, as if I'm typing a password. Do I have a virus? And if so,...
  4. Can't access anything!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't factory restore or access anything.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't factory restore or access anything.: Please help, my computer updated and now it won't let me factory restore, uninstall updates, denies access to scannow in cmd, denies access to restore from the cmd, and nothing pops up when trying to access anything that seems like it could help. I've tried solutions from...
  6. On signing in I can't access anything on Desktop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    On signing in I can't access anything on Desktop: When I sign in my normal desktop background appears but there are no icons and just a stripped version of the taskbar When I hover over the taskbar I get a loading icon on my cursor I can't left or right click on the start menu I can't access task manager from ctrl alt...
  7. Can't access anything Administrator required

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't access anything Administrator required: I got a new computer, and was customizing settings. I activated the default Administrator account, and used that for stuff I needed permission for. I finished and signed out, and from my account ran the net user administrator /active:no command on an administrator command...
  8. Can't Access Anything Other than Internet

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't Access Anything Other than Internet: I can't access any programs except Google which is on my desktop or task manager. When I click on the windows button nothing happens. Also I can't type in the "type to search" area. I have Webroot installed and McAfee which I supposedly uninstalled but is still popping up....
  9. Can't access anything with administrator password!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't access anything with administrator password!: Hello, We upgraded our to 50mbs yesterday. I got a new modem so it required you to put in a new network name and password. I setup our xbox 1X, ps4, ps3, 3 smartphones and our tablet but when I set up my laptop it wouldnt let me access the internet so I set up a new...
  10. Deleted admin account and can't access to anything

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Deleted admin account and can't access to anything: Hello, My dad has accidentally deleted his admin account and is left with a guest account where he can absolutely do nothing. He can't open or click anything. We've only succeeded to open cmd or file browser via task manager but further we can do nothing with the files or...