Windows 10: Can't access attachments

Discus and support Can't access attachments in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can't open an email that says"VIEW". When the cursor hovers oven any picture or any action to look at attachment a white rectangle box comes up and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Gloriaj51962, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Can't access attachments

I can't open an email that says"VIEW". When the cursor hovers oven any picture or any action to look at attachment a white rectangle box comes up and shows the link of the email. It won't allow me to look at pictures or go to a site. It started this about a week ago, but haven't gotten any responses. Help!

:)

Gloriaj51962, Jun 2, 2020

2. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jun 2, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Unable to attach documents to email error The following files couldn't be attached: IMG.pdf. Please try again later

Hi Mikalbe,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• How are you accessing mail e.g. Mail app or Outlook?
    • Is the issue with a particular format of attachments?
    I suggest you to try attaching a different format of file and check if you are able to attach file and send mail. Also install all pending Windows updates and check. If the issue still persists follow the steps below.

App Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run app troubleshooter for issues related to edge and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Do let us know if you are able to attach files to email. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 2, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can't access attachments

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't access attachments :cool:

jmcslob, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Can't access attachments

1. Can't access attachments - Similar Threads - Can't access attachments

2. Can't attach email file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't attach email file.: Hello.A couple weeks ago my computer ungraded to win 11. All went well for a couple weeks, then after a recent update, now when I try to attach a file, it locks google chrome or any browser up. I have to shut the program down. However, if I attach the file from a flash drive,...
  3. I can't open attachments

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't open attachments: When I try to open attachments in emails they load but then don't finish downloading meaning I can never open them. It tends to be word documents, powerpoint etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-attachments/4f5a005c-3d3f-4a81-ba91-aebe9dc48dcd
  4. I can't open attachments

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open attachments: When I try to open attachments in emails they load but then don't finish downloading meaning I can never open them. It tends to be word documents, powerpoint etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-attachments/4f5a005c-3d3f-4a81-ba91-aebe9dc48dcd
  5. Can't open attached files

Can't open attached files: Hello everyone, I'm totally new to this and need help. I've recently been upgraded to Windows 10 and really struggling. find that I can't open files attached to my emails. I had this problem and tried to get Adobe DC but I had to pay a monthly fee as I remember. Is...
  6. can't send emails with attachments

can't send emails with attachments: I'm trying to send an email with an attachment and I keep getting the message: "Message could not be sent. check your network and try again" Last night I had the same problem. Earlier today it was working fine. Messages I send without attachments work fine. My system is...
  7. Can't open attachments

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't open attachments: For some reason I can no longer open attachments received in emails. I use Outlook Hotmail. ???? It seems like it happened after a recent Microsoft update, but I'm not sure. I can't open jpg, pdf, etc....
  8. I can't upload attachments

in Windows 10 Support
    I can't upload attachments: I've tried to upload an attachment to this forum of a 24MB rar file and a 34MB zip file nd it's not working. After the loading animation, the animation disappears. 167381
  9. Can't Open attachments

Can't Open attachments: In the past using EDGE did allow me to open an attachment. I then had the choice to save or not. With your new EDGE I don't have a choice. EDGE wants me to save, if I do save, I still can't view. Please help....
  10. Can't upload attachments this afternoon

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't upload attachments this afternoon: Is there a problem with uploading attachments this afternoon? 153009