Windows 10: Can't access banking page anymore, secure connection failed

Discus and support Can't access banking page anymore, secure connection failed in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Can't access banking page anymore, secure connection failed Since last week I can no longer access the online banking page in Windows 10. Both Edge... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CurtisCunningham, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Can't access banking page anymore, secure connection failed

Can't access banking page anymore, secure connection failed

Since last week I can no longer access the online banking page in Windows 10.

Both Edge and Internet Exporer return: INET_E_DOWNLOAD_FAILURE

and Firefox returns: SSL_ERROR_BAD_MAC_ALERT

Tried all the settings advised on internet, talked to the helpdesk of the bank for an hour and after trying out all sorts of SSL settings, nothing worked anymore.

Tried to contact Microsoft support, they have to consult someone else and then just hang up!

:)

CurtisCunningham, Nov 19, 2018

2. can't access banking page anymore, secure connection failed

Since last week I can no longer access the online banking page in Windows 10.

Both Edge and Internet Exporer return: INET_E_DOWNLOAD_FAILURE

and Firefox returns: SSL_ERROR_BAD_MAC_ALERT

I have another PC with Windows 7: no problem! Both PC's run the same virusscanner F-Secure and Malwarebytes.

Tried all the settings advised on internet, talked to the helpdesk of the bank for an hour and after trying out all sorts of SSL settings, nothing worked anymore.

Reinstalled Windows 10, Office 365 and still halfway restoring my other apps. Problem with the bank's site persists.

Tried to contact Microsoft support, they have to consult someone else and then just hang up!

Charles Perk, Nov 19, 2018
  3. can't access banking page anymore, secure connection failed

Executed the packet lost test, no problems found and also

ping'ed my bank www.rabobank.nl it shows Pinging e16266.dscb.akamaiedge.net no packet loss.

I have run with F-secure and Mawarebytes disabled, and I don't dare to touch the drivers. I already lost a week reinstalling Windows 10 and Office 365 and all my apps! But then again everything worked fine a week ago, no updates since that time. Also the
    same F-secure and Malwarebytes run on my other PC with Windows 7 without any problems!

Thank you all for trying but I will use Windows 7 on my other PC for my banking. I should never have upgraded to Windows 10 on this PC.

Charles Perk, Nov 19, 2018
  4. MotoX80 Win User

can't access banking page anymore, secure connection failed

The fact that you can get to the https site says that there is nothing wrong with ssl and the certificates that the bank uses. I was expecting to see a 302 to some odd site but that is not the case either.

It looks like your pc is dropping network packets or is somehow losing network connectivity. Uninstall F-Secure, reboot and retest. Then uninstall Malwarebytes, reboot and retest. I assume that you have updated the firmware and drivers from the pc manufacturer's
    download site.

Here are some instructions to test packet loss. https://datapath.io/resources/blog/how-to-test-for-packet-loss-on-windows/

MotoX80, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

1. Can't access banking page anymore, secure connection failed - Similar Threads - Can't access banking

2. Windows Security Page is not accessible

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security Page is not accessible: Hello, I have been trying to temporarily turn-off the real-time protection of windows defender and I get the following message : please help [ATTACH] [Original Title: Windows defender]...
  3. Can't connect securely to this page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't connect securely to this page: Please advise how do I resolve this message . This comes up many times whilst trying to access websites. Even from well known trusted sites. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-securely-to-this-page/24710357-384f-422d-9677-041c9be655f2
  4. Can't connect securely to this page

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't connect securely to this page: I've trying to get on this page but I keep getting this message. "Cant connect securely to this page" This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening try contacting the website's owner. Please let me know how I can...
  5. Microsoft edge show can't connect securely to this page

Microsoft edge show can't connect securely to this page: When i open google , youtube and many more sites it shows me can't connect securely to this page. Please help me, and you can also email me on *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Or call me - +917665557622...
  6. how to fix "can't connect securely to this page"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to fix "can't connect securely to this page": how do I fix this problem "can't connect securely to this page" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-cant-connect-securely-to-this-page/87ec98cc-650d-460a-b14e-82f36f934936"
  7. Can't access bios anymore

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't access bios anymore: I was messing around trying to fix my dual booted windows 7 and now I can't access bios anymore. My pc is Asus with intel h110 chipset. I press f2 when restarting my pc and the bios password screen pops up I enter the password then continue pressing f2 but it just boots my...
  8. can't connect securely to this page

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can't connect securely to this page: What to do when computer says can't connect securely to this page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-securely-to-this-page/63c059cc-1207-4595-82aa-fd53696dbc84
  9. can't access banking page anymore, secure connection failed

can't access banking page anymore, secure connection failed: Since last week I can no longer access the online banking page in Windows 10. Both Edge and Internet Exporer return: INET_E_DOWNLOAD_FAILURE and Firefox returns: SSL_ERROR_BAD_MAC_ALERT I have another PC with Windows 7: no problem! Both PC's run the same virusscanner...
  10. can't connect securely to this page

in Windows 10 Customization
    can't connect securely to this page: How do I fix this problem? "I can't connect securely to this page" pops up after about 15 minutes and I am then unable to access my emails...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant access banking through ipad anymore