Windows 10: Can't access BIOS at startup with Vive Pro plugged in

Discus and support Can't access BIOS at startup with Vive Pro plugged in in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; As title says, on Windows restart/reboot, I can't access BIOS at all when my Vive Pro is plugged in. No POST screen appears, I just go straight into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by imacken, Nov 17, 2018.

1. imacken Win User

Can't access BIOS at startup with Vive Pro plugged in

As title says, on Windows restart/reboot, I can't access BIOS at all when my Vive Pro is plugged in. No POST screen appears, I just go straight into Windows. No amount of pressing DEL or F2 does anything.
    If I unplug the Vive, everything is back to normal.
    Any ideas?

:)

imacken, Nov 17, 2018
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Nov 17, 2018
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Nov 17, 2018
  4. Can't access BIOS at startup with Vive Pro plugged in

entering Bios settings

Hi Geoff,

To access BIOS settings under Windows 10 operating system, please follow the steps below:

• Click Start, then click Settings.
    • Click Update & security, select Recovery then under
      Advanced startup, click Restart now.
    • Select Troubleshoot, then Advanced options, then click
      UEFI Firmware Settings.

Let us know how it goes.

Gemzon Mar, Nov 17, 2018
Thema:

Can't access BIOS at startup with Vive Pro plugged in

1. Can't access BIOS at startup with Vive Pro plugged in - Similar Threads - Can't access BIOS

2. I can't access BIOS in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't access BIOS in windows 10: Hi, I face this question whenever I try to access BIOS. Would you please help me to solve it? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-access-bios-in-windows-10/74b7e02e-70c7-42ff-bdb4-f5577a0c1329
  3. Can't access HDD plugged in via a USB to SATA bridge?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't access HDD plugged in via a USB to SATA bridge?: I've just bought myself a new WD HDD, plugged it in, formatted it and given it a new drive number - all running well. I now want to copy everything from my old (smaller) HDD, so i've plugged it in to an old USB to SATA II/IDE, the computer installed the driver and the disk...
  4. can't Access Bios on gigabyte mb

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can't Access Bios on gigabyte mb: f12 and delete keys are not working on boot up but will after booting to windows... GIGABYTE GA-78LMT-USB3 (rev. 6.0) AM3+ AMD 760G + SB710 USB 3.0 HDMI Micro ATX AMD Motherboard [img] GIGABYTE GA-78LMT-USB3 63349
  5. Cannot access Bios or Boot Menu during startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot access Bios or Boot Menu during startup: I'm using a Gigabyte GA-H97M-D3H motherboard and installed some DVD drives to rip music off of CDs. Doing so, the boot order got messed up and I was unable to get to the Boot Menu (F12 key) or the Bios (using the delete key). I tried a wired USB keyboard and tried using the...
  6. BIOS startup not happening

in Windows 10 Support
    BIOS startup not happening: Until I did a Windows 10 fresh install my PC was set in the BIOS (and still remains the same) set to startup the PC at a predetermined time everyday. ASROCK H77. And it did so daily until the Windows 10 Pro install. Did the update first to activate. Then fresh install. Like I...
  7. Can't access BIOS Menu in first try!

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't access BIOS Menu in first try!: Hi, I've this issue since I did clean install of Windows 10. It simply don't let me in BIOS menu on tapping the DEL key now and simply continue booting Windows 10. And I could only access BIOS menu when I restart it. And if I again turn it off and then start it then again...
  8. no bios access

in Windows 10 Support
    no bios access: I can't access my bios at all, theres no option in the start up nor when i go into the windows recovery option, ive tried spamming f2 and so on, can someone please help? I'm not very good with computers either. [img] [img] 91601
  9. Can't access bios in windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't access bios in windows 10 home: Hi there, I have been having trouble accessing the bios ever since I upgraded to win 10. How can I fix this? Any help is greatly appreciated . Thanks in advance. 44075
  10. Can't access BIOS, Can't boot from USB/DVD

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't access BIOS, Can't boot from USB/DVD: Hi My problem is that I can't access UEFI Firmware settings or Boot from USB/DVD in the Advanced startup. They are missing. What can I do? I want to go back to windows 8.1 (Don't have windows.old folder), but it gives me an error when I install it when windows is running....